The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Am I the only person in America

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:31 am

Do you guys remember who is in the White House?

The Usurper in Chief will do nothing , he has no balls. We will give them cookies and whisky to shut them up, or we will end up giving them billions of dollars to go away, that's how Obummer handles things.

This is what happens when you elect someone with absolutely no expierience. :roll:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:32 am

Atleast there will be no sh*t films. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 am

pandasex wrote:seriously concerned with the North Korea "situation"??

I am just wondering because the media isnt saying too much. North Korea is NOT going to take no for an answer on military action. If we do anything at all its a declaration of war. What is going to happen here? Can we even economically handle another war?

I have a close friend who works for an International Company, he's in Korea 2 weeks of most every month. You're being spoon fed Propaganda by the bucket loads. According to him Kim Jin -Jon Ill actually thinks in once played in the NBA alongside Michael Jordan, also thinks he can Beat TIGER in Match Play. He has MJ posters all over his house. :lol:

He's in China every now and then say's he's looked at and treated like a King just because he's American. So put down that remote, pass on your local rag, have a drink and relax. The PTB want you concerned, THAT'S WHY THEY DIRECT THEIR TALKING HEADS TO KEEP ON SPEWING.

Michael Jacksons death will mask a great deal of news this week-end. They will MILK IT right up until he's laid to rest. BANK ON IT.

Sad but this in reality is how it REALLY WORKS in today's world!

At your service,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Aquatank » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:09 am

Until NK launches an absolute attack its just sabre rattling in preparation for the power hand over. They are trying to appear strong to their enemies so the new leader doesn't appear weak and invite attack. However it is a dangerous situation too much sabre rattling can put to much momentum on the military and lead to real conflict, especially if an enemy state accidentally provokes things by the wrong tactical moves in defensive preperations. That measn until things calm down enough its probably better to let illegal small arms and other minor incidents to pass by without interference so to avoid major bloodshed.
Aquatank

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:09 pm

So NK has threatened the US with nuclear weapons... That's an interesting development, now isn't it?

Do we know if they have delivery systems?

Why do you think they are testing a missle pointed at Hawaii?

Nobody has given a single opinion what we should do with the ship suspected of moving Nuclear related materials in Chinese waters now. Or an opinion if hey launch a missle provocatively twards Hawaii.

Aqua is right, NK does a lot of saber rattling, ususally to get something in return for backing off. This time may be a little different given the age and condition of their leader. Lets hope he doesn't have a death wish in his dying days.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:17 pm

If they actually launch a missile I'd say that's pretty much a declaration of war!

Defensive wars are the best, because all of your citizens don't have to think to decide whether it's right to enlist or not, because it's in defence.

If anyone ever invaded any of the allies I honestly don't think a draft would be necessary, I for one would stand up and fight whoever it takes if they invaded Canada. Even the US, if someone invaded the US I'd enlist immediately, if sh*t is going to hit the fan I want training, a weapon, and to be part of an organized team. No way in hell I want to be a civie in war-time.

Now, mind you if we have a major war nowadays, as soon as nuclear weapons are used we're all in a lot of trouble, and most of us will probably die no matter if we're military or civilian.

But still, I would rather die with a weapon in my hand then at home having done nothing. I'm not a nationalist in most respects, I don't falsely imagine Canada as better then it is, but I would be willing to fight for her people no less, as I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to for their country.

What really irks me about the situation in Afghanistan is so few of their men want to stand up and support their own country and people in times of need, which really makes me think that the missions in Afghanistan and Iraq are completely in vain, because of a lack of willingness in the able-bodied men to stand up against oppression.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:35 pm

greeney2 wrote:NK is threatening a Nuclear attack if we interfer with them in any way, and we are right now near a showdown with their ship staying in China's waters.

* [sarc]We can all sleep peacefully knowing you Yanks are the self-elected world's policemen.[/sarc] :)

I think everyone is pretty worried Panda, becasue not only do we have an unstable government making these threats, the leader is in his end years, sick and what does he have to loose?

* I disagree. It's your media stirring you up. I'm right next door to Kimmo and no one here gives a sh!t.

* But if you geriatric Yanks want to send what's left of your youngsters to fight someone who can fight back then I'll need a big bag of popcorn so I can see you learn the hard way who not to mess with.

What I'm worried about the most is how Obama and the liberals in Congress will react to this. Obama has already gone all over Europe appologizing for the USA, now has Iran demanding his appolgy for meddling in their affairs like we rigged their elections and killed dozen of their demonstrations.

* Damn right you should apologise.

NK sees how Obama has acted in his first 6 months, and they are testing him and this country. Obama better get a lot more like Bush, or he going to sink this country.

* He just mouths what Wall St gets put on his telepromter.

What do you think we should do Panda? Back off from that ship we think has Nuclear material?

* That would be too sensible for you.

What do you think we should do if NK tests any missle aimed at Hawaii?

* If he aims for Hawaii then you should send ten larger nukes back at NK. OK? Have you got that?

I'm all for talks, but when they start threatening Nukes, which would be a very unbalanced responce, we better not let them get away with it.

* Hippercritts. :lol:

You are feeling right now like Isreal feels, when Iran shoots 10 missles twards them, has 3000 centrafuges going, and treatens to wipe Isreal off the map.

* You were taken to task over that exact same comment months ago and it isn't true. It's a deliberate misquote. But if Israel or her serfs in the US do something overt there then sure they will bomb Israel if they can. In that circumstance it would be self-defence.

The USA has been watchdog on NK since the Korean War, and still is. Obama better not drop the ball.

* Okee dokee, yes sireee. Yankee poodle dandy etc... . Man the battlements - let the crocodiles out into the moat and take the safe-tea cover off the firing buttons of the nukes coz we's going to use them. :twisted: :twisted: Ha haaaaa!!!! :lol: :D :twisted: (Like my Yank impressions?)

* On the ground and one-on-one you Yanks would be extremely unlikely to last more than a few seconds against those NK soldiers. You know that, don't you?

Panda. It's you and Gweenery2. Kick ass! Go save us from the new Hitlers in NK and in Iran! :lol:
mael

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Having fun maelstrom?
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:20 pm

i didnt even bother wasting my reading time there so......

I dont feel Obama is going to let anything happen in the terms of American soil. I just cant stand the thought of more people dying in the name of unnecessary violence.

I agree on the fact that nothing will happen unless someone launches something.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby mael » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 am

pandasex wrote:i didnt even bother wasting my reading time there so......

I dont feel Obama is going to let anything happen in the terms of American soil. I just cant stand the thought of more people dying in the name of unnecessary violence.

I agree on the fact that nothing will happen unless someone launches something.

You read it! :lol:
mael

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts