The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

the objectification of women...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:
For one, you wouldn't be able to say s**t if I was the angriest I'd ever been.

This is another assumption saying that you could beat the crap out of anyone specially gay people who might laugh at you and thinking you asre cute when you ar epissed off as hell. :roll:

So who started it in the first place babe? :lol: :roll: :twisted:

You're a mook.

If I was TRULY ANGRY, you would NOT be able to shrug it off and tell me I look cute while I'm raging. Same goes for a woman, I would NOT be able to pull that off and live to tell about it. Is it spelled out clearly enough for you now, snookums?

As for the rest of your BS, I don't care whether you prefer the whoopie stick or not. It has no bearing in how I see you. You're a cool guy, most of the time, until you get into your pretentious f**k mode (IE now) and start putting words in people's mouths and taking things completely out of context.

YOU started it, YOU jumped the gun, and YOU should watch your f**king mouth once in a while.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:02 am

I do wish that were true, but again, no one has ever proved me wrong, ever.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:32 am

But yes...I am a bastard sometimes...
Can´t help it much but it´s alot better now...I still get "spasms" in my body...too much anger circulating my vains... :oops: :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:01 am

Dark-Samus wrote:But yes...I am a bastard sometimes...
Can´t help it much but it´s alot better now...I still get "spasms" in my body...too much anger circulating my vains... :oops: :mrgreen:

Oh, is that what you call it, eh? ;)
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:03 am

Yeah in lack of other words... :lol: :? :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby j2tks » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 am

i think the problem is that most men (especialy the under 30's) think they have to act in a certain way with women to get respect off theyre peers, especialy the under 30's

we in western civilazation have been bombarded with extremely aggresive advertising for 50 years or more, an one of the best ways to grab your attention(if not the best) is sex.

surely, to notice and evaluate the oposite sex is pre-programed psychologicly anyways and you know an advertiser is going to break his own neck to include sexual imagery from the subtle to the in your face nudity.

probably the worst infuence nowdays is the music industry, if you are not perceived as sexualy attractive or "cool" you have almost no chance of a career, and it seems to me (a bald white 30somthing) that black youth culture has a terrible attitude to women, and thanks to the music industry and television that attitude is spreading all around the world, and ofcource little sheep of all colours sing the songs and want to copy the lifestyle. (im no racist so dont even think, it im just saying it as i see it)

to sumerize
television tells us what to think and advertising tells us what we want...its about time western men and women woke up and grew up .
j2tks

Postby Lashmar » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Well said Jas mate. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby bionic » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:09 am

ditto to that
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:15 am

Jas, I agree. But that's been going on for centuries. Really since the begining of time. The injection of the Christian religion, teaching the male to be superior to the female, and the female likewise being submissive to the male. It's something that has taken years to overcome. From things as simple as women in the workplace, voting rights, and equal rights. But just like bigorty you can't break a mindset from a person. You can tell them that things have changed and women should be treated equally, but the individual person has to be willing to accept it. It's probably why I find the story of Lilith and Adam in the Alphabet of Ben Sira so interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

After God created Adam, who was alone, He said, 'It is not good for man to be alone.' He then created a woman for Adam, from the earth, as He had created Adam himself, and called her Lilith. Adam and Lilith immediately began to fight. She said, 'I will not lie below,' and he said, 'I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while I am to be the superior one.' Lilith responded, 'We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from the earth.' But they would not listen to one another. When Lilith saw this, she pronounced the Ineffable Name and flew away into the air.

Adam stood in prayer before his Creator: 'Sovereign of the universe!' he said, 'the woman you gave me has run away.' At once, the Holy One, blessed be He, sent these three angels Senoy, Sansenoy, and Semangelof, to bring her back.

Said the Holy One to Adam, 'If she agrees to come back, what is made is good. If not, she must permit one hundred of her children to die every day.' The angels left God and pursued Lilith, whom they overtook in the midst of the sea, in the mighty waters wherein the Egyptians were destined to drown. They told her God's word, but she did not wish to return. The angels said, 'We shall drown you in the sea.’

'Leave me!' she said. 'I was created only to cause sickness to infants. If the infant is male, I have dominion over him for eight days after his birth, and if female, for twenty days.’

When the angels heard Lilith's words, they insisted she go back. But she swore to them by the name of the living and eternal God: 'Whenever I see you or your names or your forms in an amulet, I will have no power over that infant.' She also agreed to have one hundred of her children die every day. Accordingly, every day one hundred demons perish, and for the same reason, we write the angels' names on the amulets of young children. When Lilith sees their names, she remembers her oath, and the child recovers.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby AlphaOmega » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:57 am

bionic wrote:some examples...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgGiB-o84sk

This crap is responsible for so much more crap..like a virus.

cheating..false expectations..derading..anorexia..low self esteem..low self worth..seeing women has having little to no worth beyond their sexuality.

Forgetting to see women as people..with thoughts and feelins.

How many guys..when seeing women...automatically go to..usually just at teh site of a woman..without even talking to her
"She looks like a..."
"Hot".."Slut".."Uggo".."Pig".."Old"..."Bitch".."Whore".."MILF".."Cold Fish".."C@#t".."Couger".."Fatazz".."Titless Twig"..etc...

a-lot..I bet..I;ve witnessed first hand..guys doing this..they do it ALL the time

All dehumanizing terms.

How does a gal even stand a chance to even be seen as a person first?

It's like a form of invisible burqa

Let's turn this on it head real quick shall we......women objectify men as well and make judgments upon them by the clothes they wear, stature, weight, hair style (if any), facial hair, speech tones, eye color and of course the big one OCCUPATION ( i.e: perceived financial status) etc etc.

Women wanted equality...they have been given that status. Sadly I don't ever recall ever being bought a drink as she tries to pick me up or a woman buying me a nice romantic dinner or a woman even opening a car door for me.

Then the "Feminazis" (love that term) and those who support them have been personally known to me to say things like "She who has the P**sy makes the rules"

Equality ha!

As for invisible burkas; I am all for them, at least we would see the jihadists with their backpack bombs coming. :D
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts