The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

the objectification of women...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:26 am

males should feel ashamed fo it

Why should I?

What have I done that makes you think I should feel F*** all about what other men do?

I haven’t done it, I’m not going to feel bad about it am I.

You take everything out on everyone else love. You seem to find it perfectly fine and acceptable to bash men at every chance you get even when it’s not deserved and you also seem to find it alright to blame Kim for what happened to her.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:02 am

I would call it discrimination for a better word...

Just thinking it is sexy when a woman gets angry to me is discrimination.

Why? Because those kind of men doesn´t take them seriously.

I for one take everyone seriously when they get mad about things that they have right to be mad about.
I don´t tolarate though whether you are a man or a woman to act innocent and all that when I know you are wrong.

To me saying that you have to be more considerable towards women when they are using you,taking you down on life itself is pure BS in my opinion.
As I´ve said, I treat all the same and treat all just as bad if you are bad to me firs tno matter what you are or who you are.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:17 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Just thinking it is sexy when a woman gets angry to me is discrimination.

Why? Because those kind of men doesn´t take them seriously.

F***. You're waaay off there mate.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 am

bionic wrote:Adam
if you have a "no wife'",in a year or two you'd bitch she wasn't a "yes wife" and vice versa

Men only want what they don't have.

The girl that was..the girl that could have been..the girl that sorta is, but not quite, etc...

never ever(or very rarely) the girl that IS (after at least a few months)

I didn't marry a strong woman to start with. When I married my wife she was fairly overweight and did not have a lot of confidence in herself. Over the years she has lost weight, become more independent and confident in herself and more trusting of me, not because I gave her any reason to, but because she had been treated like sh*t by sh*t men before we met.

That poor beyatch is for overlooking and taking for granted..meanwhile he is yearning....other..any girl that isn't his already (and usually the opposite of the girl he already has and desperately wanted at some point)

do you know how many men either privately or publically pine over their exe's..that they TRULY f'd over for their supposed latest "soul mate"? (who they dumprf daid ex for and have now married and now kinda hate)
MANY!!!!!!
both women victims of men's need for what isn't and non appreciaction of what is.

I have no ex's to pine over. I dated one woman for about two months when I got out of high school. My wife is the first and only woman I have been with.

men live for the chase..and little else..it seems..to me

Greedy, disloyal glutons..most of them

Most men, yes. But not all.

This all ties in with the objectification of women. To see them as some kind of non living, non feeling "other" makes it easier to use them like toys and to F them over.

This is mostly because men don't take the time to understand the women they are with. Either they don't realize how easy is to understand and function peacefully with a woman, or they are just macho ***holes that look at women a property of theirs. Man's entire history has been built on the fact that God created the man superior. It's a flaw and it has not been addressed.

which most men land up doing to women these days (and abanding threir kids, taboot)
its pathetic..and it seems like some kind of pandemic these days

males should feel ashamed fo it

what..me..bitter?

Hell yes!!!

Nothing wrong with being bitter. I am myself for something totally different.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:13 am

So I guess you wouldn´t be angry if I thought that you are cute as hell even if you are like the angriest you have ever been and I just laugh at you? :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:So I guess you wouldn´t be angry if I thought that you are cute as hell even if you are like the angriest you have ever been and I just laugh at you? :lol:

For one, you wouldn't be able to say s**t if I was the angriest I'd ever been.

Two, there's different kinds of anger that warrant different kinds of responses like that. If she's upset at you because you've gotten the better of her in a conversation, or stumped her with a witty comeback, that's the kind of situation where you tell her that she's adorable when angry.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:16 am

Wing-Zero wrote:Two, there's different kinds of anger that warrant different kinds of responses like that. If she's upset at you because you've gotten the better of her in a conversation, or stumped her with a witty comeback, that's the kind of situation where you tell her that she's adorable when angry.

Or when she's pissed that you didn't read her story. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:43 am

Ah typical, you all think all gays are pussys that don´t know how to beat the sh*t out of people.

Don´t even try with me :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby bionic » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:09 pm

I stand by what I said/posted.
I didn't say all men, I said most. (and in spots where I might have seemed to have meant all...please note I mean MOST..not all..but "MOST"..that's sad..MOST..most men..not all..but MOST)
Is it discrimination if it's true?
I say it's pointing out the OBVIOUS.
Last edited by bionic on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 pm

I have no ex's to pine over

I should clarify, I meant ex wives..or a woman they were with so long she might as well have been one.

Plus..this is one I kind of take back, because I have seen men plenty happy to be rid of exes (yet, already hating and resenting the latest wife).

Everything else I stand by
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts