The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

the objectification of women...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:25 am

He sounds like a good boy then doesn't he. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:26 am

Lashmar wrote: I like your way of thinking. :D

From The Alphabet of Ben-Sira . . .

After God created Adam, who was alone, He said, 'It is not good for man to be alone.' He then created a woman for Adam, from the earth, as He had created Adam himself, and called her Lilith. Adam and Lilith immediately began to fight. She said, 'I will not lie below,' and he said, 'I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while I am to be the superior one.' Lilith responded, 'We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from the earth.' But they would not listen to one another. When Lilith saw this, she pronounced the Ineffable Name and flew away into the air.
"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:38 am

Lilith doesn't sound like a good girl to be fair. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can see why he got rid of her. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:48 am

Didn't he have a wife and a whore on the side?

Whatever he had it doesn´t matter, still dead meat :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:11 am

Lashmar wrote:Lilith doesn't sound like a good girl to be fair. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well some men don't like to be dominated, so I guess for them she's not the ideal woman.

For me though . . . I'd be "yes ma'am!" :D
"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski
adamwarlock2099

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:12 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Whatever he had it doesn´t matter, still dead meat :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was the first pimp in history is what he was. ;)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:17 am

adamwarlock2099 wrote:
Lashmar wrote:Lilith doesn't sound like a good girl to be fair. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well some men don't like to be dominated, so I guess for them she's not the ideal woman.

For me though . . . I'd be "yes ma'am!" :D

Response is in the Sexy pictures beucase we're getting off track now. ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:31 am

I hope I find a timemachine first... :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:47 am

How come that while US females have become objects who look and act like men, Japanese women are highly esteemed, valued as people and wear skirts and make themselves pretty?

I say it's the Feminazis and the man-haters.

US women have only themselves to blame.

The way to get respect and equality for US women is to act feminine and try to look and be nice.

The way for US women to get the love they need is to stand by their men (instead of the government).

If you US women don't want to do that and continue to strive for female superiority and encourage the emasculation of your menfolk then you'll vanish from the Earth soon enough.

*** I'm just saying. 8-) But I reckon that you won't do anything and it's most likely too late anyway so you'll just get more masculine in your ways and look more like them. US women!!! Look what you've done! And I suppose you want to say it's all the men's fault! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How terribly sad.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 am

mael wrote:The way for US women to get the love they need is to stand by their men (instead of the government).

Jacqie Smith, Harriet Harman, Maggie Thatcher, the Europe minister (the one who life because she though she was being used as window dressing, I’m not surprised either because she was sexy 8-) :D I'd bang her! :D ), all women who are way out of there depth and have destroyed the UK, and in turn the world, because it was the PC thing to do by making them into cabinet ministers. :roll:

Smith is the main one. :roll:

I can’t think of that other silly bitch, the green party leader is another one I just can’t think of her name. :oops:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts