The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

The next terror attack in the USA

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby chiselray » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Well from my personal point of view terrorist may use child leverage to get what they want in the future...Its ground floor stuff,easily available leverage to use children for targets ,those who are scared who ant fight back and the future of america,basically the killing of america..The disruption and panic would be most severe
chiselray

Postby kathaksung » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:24 pm

602. Swine Flu is a bio-attack from Feds (4/30/09)

Feds planed a bio-attack in 4/8 plot. I accurately predicted it on 3/30, eight days before action date. Re:

"596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)"

The rehearsal of response to a mock attack(see #594) indicates the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. I have said Feds will kill a lot of people in the framed drug case. To cover up the unusual multiple deaths, Feds always planed big event such like war, natural disaster, terror attack to distract.

Here is a news prepared psychologically for that bio-attack:

"New Human Death from Bird Flu
By Tim Johnson McClatchy Newspapers
2/26/2009

Beijing - A handful of new human fatalities from bird flu underscore that the H5N1 virus has become entrenched in some countries, such as China, and that it still could mutate and flare into a global pandemic, U.N. officials said last week.
.......A best-case scenario might cause only 100,000 deaths, he added."

I said Feds had planed a frame case on date when my wife returned from her China trip which was accordance with the missile launching date of N.Korea.(N.Korea set the launching date between 4/4 to 4/8) I said the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. My wife returned on 4/8. She was severely sickened with a flu. She could hardly speak due to the sore throat caused by severe cough. She had to stay home for days before back to work on 4/13 with her voice still broken. That's something never happened before. My wife is a hard working woman. In my memory, she had never asked for a sick leave.

Why hadn't the Feds carried out their 4/8 plan? I think because I accurately revealed their plot. I even referred the news to guess the coming bio-attack was a bird flu (H5N1). The reference news was from China. I always point out Chinese secret police is an accomplice of the Feds in this framed case. And my wife caught the flu during her China trip. Would you say that's another coincidence?

Then why do they revive that bio-attack? I think the pressure from the high ranking is too heavy. Because I also accurately predicted the Iran war. Everything seems to be ready for that war - except the elimination of Kat Hak Sung who revealed the secret. But haven't I predicted the bio-attack of bird flu (H5N1) in advance? To avoid to prove my accuracy, Feds creates another name - Swine Flu (H1N1). New name won't change the reality. Everything shows it's a pre-planed bio-attack. Feds just changed the name of the flu.
kathaksung

Postby vulcan6gun » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:30 pm

Okay...if you say so... :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Go ahead, keep peeing in the pool boys.
MonarchSmile

Postby frrostedman » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:41 pm

If sungkathak predicted a US gov't bio attack back in March (which is a little weak since the pandemic had already started on that very day), then all we have to do is look at his post.

Oh yeah, it's lost since the bv switched over.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Tairaa » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:49 pm

No no! It's not lost, it's just not available at this point. John said he's working on making it into an archive so we can look at our old PMs and posts.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby chiselray » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:42 pm

This terror attack will be something big..9/11 seemed so unbelievable when it happened..i surely think no one believes anymore it wont happen..multiple attacks and during a recessive time will be devastating ..anything can happen..schools bombed,shopping centers,hospitals and i would expect roads to be blocked as a crucial key to slowing down medical aid and enforcement ..kf its gonna happen again everyone knows this,but very little can be done...
chiselray

Postby Jaack » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Actually it was being done in Dallas.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 7db8b.html
What?
Jaack

Postby MonarchSmile » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 am

Fake explosives?
MonarchSmile

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:55 am

Thanks, Jaack. That one's all over the news right now, too.

As for the fake explosives, I think it was a very good move. Bravo to our FBI for catching this idiot!
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts