The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

The next terror attack in the USA

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:58 am

Yeah :lol: It's always something close to home isn't it :lol:

I hear that the NEUUUUUUUU YAWKERS all calling AFI " Scare Force one " :lol:

Sorry but the video on that is typical, kind of like a gift or the " GIFT " that just keeps on giving!

Real Pilot chatter about that is too funny to read. One point was " Nobody ran when the pilot landed in the Hudson " :shock:

Ah what to do~~ maybe I should start a thread~~~kaint believe no one has as of yet.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 am

I'd like to see if you're still laughing when one of these man made catastrophies fall down on you're big dumb face.

I bet then you'll call it an act of war. :roll:

wonder exactly when you sold you're sole? If in fact you ever had one to begin with?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:27 am

You'll never get it, ever.
I'm closer to reality than you'll EVER UNDERSTAND. Come on think of how that can be ;)

Wake up~~read the latest WHO REPORT on the swine flu numbers. Take your head from the sand before you suffocate!

Do you sleep with a night light? :lol:

Cole

PS. I'm not for sale, I'm too expensive in the current economic environment. Just ask around a bit. ;)
Cole_Trickle

Postby screamzero » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:47 am

Fearless Cole. Laughs in the face of danger....but then there is no problem.
screamzero

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:15 am

Oh I've cheated death many times my friend and have lived to tell the tale and enjoy the time I have left. I consider myself lucky on many fronts. Would I change a few things if I could, oh absolutely, I'm no fool and man enough to admit it but I don't sit around and dwell on any of it.

Take guitar for example: I envy those who play well and I wish to this day that I would have learned how to play.

I'd also like to erase two accidents I had in my youth, both of which I deal with to this day. They turned me into a coach/trainer from player/participant which really really sucked. So far I've refused any pain medication but that is only a matter of time if I choose to stay active until I'm 90 or so if I'm that lucky. ;) Since I don't swill spirits, and look both ways when I cross the street, buckle my seat belt, and NEVER WEAR SUNSCREEN~~I fancy my chances, especially given my genetic profile. :P

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby screamzero » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:50 am

Good for you....which ain't got twat to do w/ the price of poon in Bangkok unless you plan to step up to the plate and bat the ball when needed...then your baddness will come in oh so very handy. You might want to grab a pain killer while your at it.

No tilling of words removes the reality of a backstabbing assault by pig nut ball fanatics that wants our Country and its values raped; decapitated and blown up, gov conspiracy or no - how ever a small or disenfranchised group you and yours think they are; nor makes swine flu a conspiracy.

All the blistered whistling in the flamin' dark doesn't fix the dead bodies. ONLY Putting your foot down in reality and killing the pigs that do the fanatic murdering and blocking the stupids that irresponsibly allow disease to waft across our borders, because of a slit of slut stupid politicians, stops the stupid sh*t. (including the flow of terrorist operatives).<---period....not obfuscating the matter w/ conspiratorial
prattle.

The government simply has a load of dumb; "liberal"; hesitating; self serving jack asses in it that need removing. I'm aware of the cover ups in a lot of it, but the greatest conspiracy is self serving piggery; greed and stupidity due to the lack of a moral and ethical benchmark in our society that lays us open to mischief; of which such a lack of benchmark also belays our good sense so as to value "good causes" at the sacrifice of charachter in this nation.

The (next) attack will be characterized by simultaneous detonations around the
country (terrorists like big impact), involving at least 5-8 cities,
including rural areas.

Aviv says terrorists won't need to use suicide bombers in many of the
larger cities, because at places like the MGM Grand in Las Vegas ,
they can simply valet park a car loaded with explosives and walk away.

Aviv says all of the above is well known in intelligence circles, but
that our U. S. Government does not want to 'alarm American citizens'
with the facts. The world is quickly going to become 'a different
place', and issues like 'global warming' and political correctness will
become totally irrelevant.

Hope you get to feelin' better.
screamzero

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:55 am

I agree with much of what you have said/posted. I echoed much in many a previous post, Liberal ain't got nuttin to do with it no more/anymore that conservative does.

The fact of the matter is that EVERYTHING gets embellished today, face it, admit it~~EVERY PHUCKING THING UNDER THE SUN IS MANIPULATED, EXPLOITED, AND EMBELLISHED. It simply sells better.

Everything in that e-mail has already taken place in Movies, or so they say. I never watch the stupid ass things~~ah except for Harry Potter, I love magic ;)

Cole

PS. I also like the word: Fanatic~~It fits in very well around here! :P
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:19 am

Hey subzero~~~do you believe this quote?

Juval Aviv gave intelligence (via what he had gathered in Israel and
the Middle East ) to the Bush Administration about 9/11 a month before
it occurred. His report specifically said they would use planes as
bombs and target high profile buildings and monuments. Congress has
since hired him as a security consultant.

I'm curious as to what you think about it! Told the Bush administration and they what...Just sat on it!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Jaack » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Nesaie wrote:Snopes to the rescue once again...false from 2007.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/soapbox/juvalaviv.asp

Yeah the information is definitely outdated.

This must be one of the plans disrupted by out enhanced interrogation techniques.
What?
Jaack

Postby screamzero » Fri May 01, 2009 12:00 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:Hey subzero~~~do you believe this quote?

Juval Aviv gave intelligence (via what he had gathered in Israel and
the Middle East ) to the Bush Administration about 9/11 a month before
it occurred. His report specifically said they would use planes as
bombs and target high profile buildings and monuments. Congress has
since hired him as a security consultant.

I'm curious as to what you think about it! Told the Bush administration and they what...Just sat on it!

Cole

What good is an opinion to you if facts are worthless...water board the bitch.
screamzero

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts