The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Myth of Militant Atheism

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby OraProNobis » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Yes, all sensationalist tabloid stuff to you Humphreys . I suppose you're going to tell the young man who logged in on here one day to ask about a demonic type episode he had,that he was full of sensationalism , or plain out lying when he said his t-shirt was brought to the tomb of Padre Pio ,and blessed there, and his cancer disappeared (not sure what type).

Other miracles by Padre Pio in the name of Jesus, go for beyond healings as well , yet have saved lives , as well as souls.

Nothing will satisfy your type Humphreys, so I won't bother.

I guess what it boils down to Humphreys , is that the living God, the almighty God, Father of Jesus Christ will let you in His own way what the truth is.

I'll let you debate the truth with the Almighty. :lol:
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby humphreys » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:28 am

You are satisfied with stories and anecdotes and unverifiable claims which do not even convince a PHD medical doctor who is actually a Christian.

I am not. Simple as that. These claims cannot be verified to be accurate, and some of them cannot even be verified to be real in any sense, damn straight they do not satisfy me.

Do you believe everything you read in the tabloids?
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
User avatar
humphreys
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Location: Inside your head.

Postby humphreys » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:05 am

By the way, what is thought of as "Demon Possession" quite often is a sign of an underlying, treatable mental disorder, but I'm sure ya'll know what you're doing :roll:

Idiots.

And the guy whose cancer just disappeared was not being treated with conventional medicine I take it, like, say chemotherapy? No, he just took his shirt to Padre's grave and was cured and you accepted this miracle unthinkingly without even bothering to ask what type it was! Astounding ignorance. Truly.

I take it if you get cancer, you'll be bypassing any medical treatment at all and just praying and taking your shirt to Padre's grave too, yes? I guess you'd not even bother going to the doctor, what would be the point, when God will heal you if it's part of his plan?

If there was a God of common sense I'd be praying for him to bless you right now.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
User avatar
humphreys
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Location: Inside your head.

Postby event_horizon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:15 am

Hey Ora, I have a pink elephant in my shed in the backyard :o ...wanna come see it? But ya gotta give me 50 bucks first, and you'll have to wait a while because there's a Christian line going around the block to see it.

Just hold on a second...

*changes batteries in hologram device*

Okay we're set. :thumbup:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
User avatar
event_horizon
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am
Location: Colorado

Postby OraProNobis » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:12 am

humphreys wrote:You are satisfied with stories and anecdotes and unverifiable claims which do not even convince a PHD medical doctor who is actually a Christian.

I am not. Simple as that. These claims cannot be verified to be accurate, and some of them cannot even be verified to be real in any sense, damn straight they do not satisfy me.

Do you believe everything you read in the tabloids?


Just because a doctor is a Christian does not mean his words have the final say on whether the miracle is true or not. There are lots of Christians out there, who do not see the truth for what it is at times, doctors included. There are also many so called Christian doctors who are not even Christian , but merely use it as a front cover, for what they really are. There are many people like this who have infiltrated the catholic organization as well . They are not really Christians. Even priests and some Bishops and higher ups are really high degree masons . This has been exposed and talked about in various visions around the world.


So the fact that you say "even a Christian doctor" has said ...really holds little value, in the context of truth.

Event_horizon wrote:
Hey Ora, I have a pink elephant in my shed in the backyard :o ...wanna come see it? But ya gotta give me 50 bucks first, and you'll have to wait a while because there's a Christian line going around the block to see it.

Just hold on a second...

*changes batteries in hologram device*

Okay we're set.


Yes, I too thought that these apparitions could be holograms at one point, and I'm not saying some of them aren't. There have been some studies done on the children in medjugorje while viewing these apparitions, and it is definitely not "usual" what happens to them during these apparitions.

But quite frankly event_horizon many apparitions of the Virgin Mary , Jesus, or other saints have taken place long before any of that sort of technology was available. They started centuries ago.

There is coming a time soon, where the moment of God revealing His great mercy will be shown. Don't let that pass you by event_horizon, explaining it as some scientific phenomena .

When I read about the extreme sorrow Jesus and our Heavenly Mother experience at souls who refuse to accept the mercy of God, and who allow themselves to plunge into the abyss of hell, it saddens me so much.
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby humphreys » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:35 am

OraProNobis wrote:Just because a doctor is a Christian does not mean his words have the final say on whether the miracle is true or not.


Yeah, and just because a guy says he's giving up debating with someone, doesn't mean he won't immediately be right back for more, eh Ora? :lol:

OraProNobis wrote:There are also many so called Christian doctors who are not even Christian , but merely use it as a front cover, for what they really are. There are many people like this who have infiltrated the catholic organization as well . They are not really Christians. Even priests and some Bishops and higher ups are really high degree masons . This has been exposed and talked about in various visions around the world.


Just about the only consistent thing about Christians is that they always think the other guys aren't true believers as soon as they disagree with them! :roll:

You really are a riot, mate. I still have that bridge if you're interested.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
User avatar
humphreys
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Location: Inside your head.

Postby OraProNobis » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 am


Hunphreys wrote:
Just about the only consistent thing about Christians is that they always think the other guys aren't true believers as soon as they disagree with them!


I never said they are not true believers, just saying that there are many Christians who fail to see the truth in things, though they may believe in the validity of Jesus Christ.

There are also those who have posed as Christians, these can be Catholic Christians as well as other denominations, who are not Christians at all, but Luciferians, or unknowingly serve these Luciferians from many layers beneath.

The fact that we have been told by our Blessed Mother as well as Jesus, that these souls have been infiltrating the Vatican for some time, and are very much in high positions of authority in government , military ,police forces, economics, science and medical fields, makes sense to me.

(and yes I did go back on saying that I shouldn't bother debating with you . I feel its important at times to try and show my point of view. I guess that makes me some time of person with no validity at all, because I changed my mind? Sorry , I have never claimed to be perfect . :problem: )
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby humphreys » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 am

OraProNobis wrote:I guess that makes me some time of person with no validity at all, because I changed my mind?


Oh not because of changing your mind, but boy do I have a list of other reasons :lol:
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
User avatar
humphreys
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Location: Inside your head.

Postby OraProNobis » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:57 pm

humphreys wrote:
OraProNobis wrote:I guess that makes me some time of person with no validity at all, because I changed my mind?


Oh not because of changing your mind, but boy do I have a list of other reasons :lol:


Laugh all you like Humphreys , the truth wins out in the end.

I do not need , nor desire "intellectual" respect from humans for God to accept me into heaven.

Quite the contrary, the praise and respect from men is often what holds back souls from fully embracing the truth. They are much to worried about maintaining, or working at achieving respect from their peers, then they are to follow what their hearts tell them is correct deep down.

I can leave my life on this planet, feeling quite ok with not having your respect, and even offer up the ridicule for conversion of sinners.

Despite what you may think of me Humphreys, i do care about what happens to you, and your family, and all I ever wanted was to warn you of what lies ahead for those who refuse to accept the mercy of God.

It will look like you atheists are winning, during the period of the great tribulation, but believers and unbelievers should not be fooled, because the Holy Spirit will triumph in the end. Just as it was prophesied that Jesus would come to earth to die for our sins, so it is prophesied of the events to unfold , in the end the Holy Spirit winning the battle.

Only problem is that you have much more to lose Humphreys, if you refuse to acknowledge the mercy of Jesus, than Christians have to lose, if there is indeed no God.
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby humphreys » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:52 am

OraProNobis wrote:It will look like you atheists are winning, during the period of the great tribulation, but believers and unbelievers should not be fooled, because the Holy Spirit will triumph in the end. Just as it was prophesied that Jesus would come to earth to die for our sins, so it is prophesied of the events to unfold , in the end the Holy Spirit winning the battle.

Only problem is that you have much more to lose Humphreys, if you refuse to acknowledge the mercy of Jesus, than Christians have to lose, if there is indeed no God.


Why do you continue with this?

Are you a sadist?

Do you think that an approach that failed before is now going to work? That a man unconvinced by your bald assertions is suddenly going to do a 180?

It's like my coming round your house every day and simply asserting that "God isn't real" and then leaving. It's a waste of both of our time.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
User avatar
humphreys
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Location: Inside your head.

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests