The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

If the moon landing was a hoax would this happen?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:43 am

Unfortunatly, just like everything else on this earth God gave man that he has screwed up, Man has screwed up the internet in only a few years. It has become a cesspool of false information, trash like this, people thinking they are Sherlock Holmes and solved another great mystery. It morphs from a wild idea, to becoming Gospel, and the battles over it never end.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:07 pm

greeney2 wrote:Unfortunatly, just like everything else on this earth God gave man that he has screwed up, Man has screwed up the internet in only a few years. It has become a cesspool of false information, trash like this, people thinking they are Sherlock Holmes and solved another great mystery. It morphs from a wild idea, to becoming Gospel, and the battles over it never end.

What do you wish the web to be? The world has been full of nutters since the very beginning. No bigger nutter than those who believe everything without looking for themselves by way of an open mind.

God gave man What? Everything you say...............surely you jest!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby capricorn » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:52 pm

greeney2 wrote:Unfortunatly, just like everything else on this earth God gave man that he has screwed up, Man has screwed up the internet in only a few years. It has become a cesspool of false information, trash like this, people thinking they are Sherlock Holmes and solved another great mystery. It morphs from a wild idea, to becoming Gospel, and the battles over it never end.

First of all Greeny, you are way out of line. The information I have supplied is legit and not your run of the mill internet waste matter. The clip I provided was from the National Press Club (one of the country's most prestigious media organizations). If you are unfamilar with the National Press Club, they are a major media outlet for the United States Government and the White House. They are the ones who provide you with all the information that you are spoon fed. If you feel that the NPC is trash, you also are calling our government trash... shame on you! :naughty:

Second, I have provided you with credible information. I am not playing Sherlock and I am not claiming to have solved another great mystery. YOU however are playing a fool! I've provided you with credible information and you again brush it off as nonsense.

Man has not screwed up the internet... its people who do not constructively analyze credible information for the betterment of us all. Its people who trash all information and are not selective on what they scrutinize.

So turn your finger around and point it at yourself
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:14 pm

No, I am not out of line, I looked into your Mr. Wolf and the claims made, and proved it was impossible. I researched the claim. You want to believe it be my guest.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Greeney >>>>>>>>>>Has your research been peer reviewed? :dance: :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby capricorn » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:26 pm

So you are basing your rationale from an article off of UFO casebook? Seriously? :lol:

Is this the poorly constructed sentence you skepticism rides on?

For the year that Wolfe saw the remarkable structures on the dark side of the Moon was 1965, four years before Neil Armstrong put the first footprint on the lunar surface. Or was it the first?

To tell you the truth, the grammar in the article you provided is embarrassing. But that aside, you still have not provided any rational evidence to support your argument.

Again, for clarity. Wolf states he was stationed in mid 1965. He does not state the date when he saw the pictures.
capricorn

Postby capricorn » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:31 pm

greeney2 wrote:He just wanted to do his job, leave, and never mention it again. Wolfe did finish the job he was commissioned to do, keeping the memories of that day dormant in his mind, and went on with his life.

Great, he has memories of the event. What is the point you are attempting to make here?

greeney2 wrote:Apparently was never stationed permantly in that program, he was loaned to them for a single time repair of equipment.

No, apparently nothing. At no time does he mention he was only there for just 1 day to repair equipment. He mentions that he was stationed, which in itself suggests a permanent stay.

You are making up information to fit your argument.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:27 pm

You really love to argue, and so again I listened, and in his own words he discribes the events of that first day as when to claim seeing the pictures, while waiting to move the equipment, the discussion ensued. 30 minutes into that conversation he claims the picture was show to him. MID 1965 that first visit, in plain english! He concludes in his own words, the repairs took a total of 3 days, and said nothing of further assignment to the lunar orbiter program. My second link confirms this date, and account of that repair visit. Like I said, believe what you want to believe.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:43 pm

What I am getting when I watch the video is that he was stationed at Langley field to support the project in mid 65. At one point they were having problems with the equipment so they sent him to the facility where the equipment was malfunctioning. However, he does not give the date.

Even if he saw the pictures in Mid 65, I don't see what the issue would be anyway. Langley served as the main office for the Nasa's Space Task Group from 1958-1963. The Orbiter Project was an outgrowth of the Ranger project so Langley most certainly had major involvement in the imagery that was coming from the moon even prior to 1965.
capricorn

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:44 pm

The news media is not an authority on what is true and what is not. The news media is an expert on nothing. I don't care what connection they have to the government and the government is not an authority on what is or isn't true either. The respect for and authority of experts is one of the things the US has lost. Now all we have is pop culture and the media plays to it and says whatever will get more viewers. Tell me I'm wrong.

They take the simplistic view that because there are lots of nuts on the Internet that they are a valid constituency, and therefore a valid marketing target. Nobody gets paid to tell the truth. Lots of people get paid to lie.
CodeBlackv2

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts