The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

If the moon landing was a hoax would this happen?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:48 am

Mid 65! The first mission of the Lunar orbiter that transmitted pictures began in mid 66, followed by 5 missions in the next year. They also listed some problems with the photographs, which include double imaging repeating terrain in the finished product, other problems listed. As of mid 65, only 3 Ranger missions had gaven photographs back were successful. That program was a JPL based program, not Langley. I have no doubt these programs were all overlapping each other in some fashion, but this is a very huge claim to make, which just happened to come from a low level equipment maintinance person??? And someone would have shown him this, if true would have been guarded like the Atomic Bomb???

Yes, I am very skeptical of these kind of claims. His reference to after "30 years" dates this to the 90's, which was a time of big conspiracy theories. What ever these so called picutres were that got plunked down in front of him, at that time, only for first US pictures of moon pictures were from Ranger. If even the lunar orbiter pictures had some inherent problems, the first Ranger pictures presumably would have been less perfected, at that time. Certainly, to have spotted some colony on the back side of the moon would have been earth shattering. Doubtful the resolution would have revieled much more than rough terrain, and not building sized things. If it was close to true, you actually think anyone under the highest ranks of the Government would come close to seeing that? That some electrican 2nd class airman, would have seen this?
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:55 pm

greeney2 wrote:If it was close to true, you actually think anyone under the highest ranks of the Government would come close to seeing that? That some electrican 2nd class airman, would have seen this?

Yes, I do actually. Most leaks of sensitive information typically come from low ranking officials who have had access to classified information.

For example, a prominent name connected to WikiLeaks is US Army Pfc. Bradley Manning. Manning was a military analyst in Iraq, where, despite his low rank of private, he had wide access to sensitive and classified information.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:09 pm

The dates and the 2 programs do not jive! End of story to me. PFC Manning committed espionage.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Greeney, I'm starting to think that if there is anyone in this forum that needs to start getting facts strait it is you.

The Lunar Orbiter project was indeed a Langley project, so you are wrong when you say it is not.
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/new ... pollo.html

The dates and the 2 programs do not jive! End of story to me. PFC Manning committed espionage.

You are wrong! Both the programs and the dates check out. Why are you spreading disinformation??? You have no proof to back up your assertions.

Yes, manning committed espionage whats your point? He was still a low ranking official. In your last post you had alluded to the point that a low ranking official does not have access to sensitive information. Well, Manning did, you are dead wrong... again. So despite your opinion, Karl Wolf certainly could have had access to sensitive information regardless of his rank.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:11 am

First the dates do not jive with his claim, mid 65 and mid 66. No Luner orbiter pictures from that Langley program existed yet. No mission occured on that Langley program until a full year after his claim of seeing pictures. The Ranger program only had 3 missions producing picutres a few months prior to his claim, and the Ranger program was at JPL.

The Manning point is that first he stole and hacked into computers to get them. Secondly, something like these emails were classifed, but were not in the same ultra top secret protection, like this would if it were remotely true.

You may believe what ever you want to believe. His claim is impossible--There were no luner orbiter program pictures yet on those dates. Period!
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Greeney, what part of "I was stationed in Mid 1965" are you having an issue with?

The first launch took place on August 10, 1966. I'm not sure if you know what it takes to launch a satellite, but it certainly takes longer than a year to put a project of this size together. The services of an airman 2nd class technician would have been recruited well before the first launch date. So being stationed in 1965 makes perfect sense and is an accurate statement. Remeber, he did not say he saw the pictures in mid 1965, he said he was stationed in 1965.

Again, stationed in 1965 Greeney.

The program obviously took years to develop. It wasn't like the project was conceived of in 1966 and then BOOM, there is a satellite orbiting around the moon. These sorts of missions take time to develop.
Wolf would have bee stationed in preparation for the missions well before the satellites were launched.

So yes, the dates check out. Again... stationed in 1965

greeney2 wrote:No mission occured on that Langley program until a full year after his claim of seeing pictures.

Again Greeney, his claim was that he was stationed at langely in mid 65. He did not say thats when he saw the pictures. He did not mentioned at all when he actually saw the pictures. It could have been in 1967, or 1968, or maybe even later. We simply do not know becuase he did not mention exactly when he saw the pictures. He did however, mentioned when he was stationed at langely. That was in 1965.

greeney2 wrote:You may believe what ever you want to believe. His claim is impossible--There were no luner orbiter program pictures yet on those dates. Period!

Again, he was stationed in 1965. He did not once mention when the exact date he saw the pictures... So, On the contrary, his claims are plausible and very possible.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Just to satisfy you again I watched your video, and he is clearly stating, this event with the pictures was during that mid 65 visit. He discribes it in detail, when he first went in, how it was dark, needed the machine removed, etc. etc.

Thats the problem with conspriacy theories, when someone actually looks up the real facts, and asks real questions. You can not just alter your events to keep trying to make it all fit togather. Its does not jive because of dates, and it does not fit. I know they did not begin in 1966, and I know how long these programs take, I worked in this industry 30 years. No pictures existed in the month and year he claimed to have seen them, and he clearly claimed was during this mid 65 first visit to fix a machine when he was assigned to that program.

I also found another link searching him, that confirms his claim of dates is the Mid 65 time frame, so you can't waffle on this part, claim when it could have been 66 or 67. That date was impossible as no mission was even close to launching yet. The guy is a farce!
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:43 pm

I again watched the video Greeney, just to satisfy you, and Wolf mentions when he was stationed at Langley and Loaned to the Lunar Orbiter Project (Mid 1965). He then proceeds to explain an incident when he saw pictures of bases on the moon. However, he does not state the date when the incident happened.

greeney2 wrote:I also found another link searching him, that confirms his claim of dates is the Mid 65 time frame, so you can't waffle on this part, claim when it could have been 66 or 67.

Really? would love to see it.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:28 am

No, if you watched it again, that is not what he said. With all due respect, he is discribing the events that supposidly occured on that first day he went to that facility, from his first look inside, first time into the darkroom, and the conversation while waiting for the machine to be moved to a room with light to work on it. It was on that first visit he make this whooper of a claim, that the darkroom tecnician, showed him these pictures, in mid 65. The 1965 date is further confirmed in this below link, you seem to think I made up.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/moonstructures.html

Read it and weep Capricorn, and for the record, if you watched your video again, he clearly discribes this insodent, the first day he went to that Langley facility in mid 1965. The above link states the same story, the events of going to repair photo equipment, talking with another E-2 second class airman, and also confirms again, the year was 1965. It states this in the bottom line of the aritical. The following from this aritical, indicates he only went to Langley that one time, and never returned again. It confirms the "memories of that one day"

From above link: He could be arrested, or worse. He just wanted to do his job, leave, and never mention it again. Wolfe did finish the job he was commissioned to do, keeping the memories of that day dormant in his mind, and went on with his life.

Apparently was never stationed permantly in that program, he was loaned to them for a single time repair of equipment.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:14 am

Not gonna weep, but a massive headache is a guarantee......... :lol: :lol:

Until the last dawg dies............God will this ever end?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts