The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

If the moon landing was a hoax would this happen?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby capricorn » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:54 am

[quote]Preposterous![\quote]

That's what they said about Copernicus and his heliocentric theory
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:44 pm

the US Army, US Marines, US Navy, US Airforce, Nasa, Whitehouse, FAA, The British Ministry of Defense, British Police, French Military, French Aerospace industry, Boeing, Northrup, Honeywell, McDonald Douglas

Just how did little green men tell them to stay off the moon? :think:
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:36 pm

nothing new, but gets some of the point across
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVV6u-Y2 ... re=related
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 am

Since Mitchel states "I have never seen and Alien", it does not get any point across that we have been told to "stay off the moon".
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:38 pm

i believe it does, since he states that he has credible contacts which have claimed they have seen aliens.

a bit more info

http://ufos.about.com/od/nasaufos/p/ufosmoon3.htm
capricorn

Postby capricorn » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:45 pm

capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 pm

I herd there is a alien base hidden under Niagara Falls too, would you think it was true? Do you actually think maintinance workers are not shielded from real secret things, while preforming a repairs to equipment? Just because you have a security clearance, does not mean you are privvy to anything. His clearance would have allowed access to sensitve areas, for the purpose of preforming some repair.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:18 pm

greeney2 wrote:I herd there is a alien base hidden under Niagara Falls too, would you think it was true? .

I heard there might be water on mars, possibly life... would you think that was true?

greeney2 wrote:Do you actually think maintinance workers are not shielded from real secret things, while preforming a repairs to equipment? Just because you have a security clearance, does not mean you are privvy to anything.

Karl Wolf admittedly was not privvy to this sort of secure information. The person he was with obviously broke security protocol by divulging this information.

greeney2 wrote:His clearance would have allowed access to sensitve areas, for the purpose of preforming some repair

I find it very interesting that you are very quick to judge Karl Wolf's situation. I understand your apprehensiveness to outright believe his story, but you aren't even interested in giving him the time of day. He is one of many people who have admirably served our country. Now, you write his testimony off as if he has no authority on the matter. There are many other genuine Americans like him who are trying to get the word out on this issue.

This is a man who has risked his life to reach out to people like you and me by disclosing this information; however you knock his testimony down and mock him by making jokes that there are alien bases under Niagara falls. This man (and others like him) should be saluted for their brave and honorable service to our country. Anything less is anti-american.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:20 am

You may want to check those dates he claims he was told of this Moon discovery, since no unmanned mission of a Apollo spacecraft, to the moon occured until 1968. Earth orbit of a Apollo orbit occured in 1968.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:37 am

The Lunar Orbiter Project (http://www.nasa.gov/topics/moonmars/features/LOIRP/) ran from 1966. This is consistent with Karl Wolfs claims that he was stationed there in mid 1965.
The dates check out. :thumbup:
capricorn

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts