The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

If the moon landing was a hoax would this happen?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 pm

And only in yours are you so misguided. Put down the remote, pick up a book! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:18 pm

shadowcass wrote:I assume the "Moon LANDING" is the suspected hoax...not the actual existence of the moon itself.

I always thought the Moon was Santa Claus' other job. He flies around in a big blimp with light show. :lol: The Moon landing hoaxers are blithering.

Still, not exactly NASA's glory days. Roughing up old ladies? I thought BO re-tasked NASA to get back to science. I don't see the big deal with selling space artifacts, never have. Ownership includes the right to sell but then NASA says these are government property.

I went to elementary school right down the road from NASA and you don't run an operation that big just to create a hoax. That's insane. Escape velocity is around 17,500 mph and at that speed you can get to the Moon in 14 hours. Its not that far. That's how long it took me to drive home from Orlando to Houston.
CodeBlackv2

Postby capricorn » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:46 pm

I also don't buy into the fake moon landing theory. I do wonder though; why have we never gone back? We build a 100 billion dollar space station (which is essentially a glorified satellite), floating around the earth... when we have a perfectly good staging ground only 14 hours away. Not to mention the abundance of resources which could be mined to sustain a working colony. In addition, launching payloads from the moon is far less expensive then launching them from earth.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby shadowcass » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Yes, well...some people cling to their conspiracy theories...it's a form of religious faith. They need it. The idea being that if they aren't smart enough or some other nation wasn't both smart enough AND RICH enough to pull it off it couldn't happen.

Heigh ho!

Let the LUNACY of the Conspiracy Theorists abound and do not seek to correct them...a good laugh is always worth it.
shadowcass

Postby capricorn » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Its unfair to label one who critiques a certain subject (and indeed gives credence to a conspiracy point of view) as a conspiracy theorist. There are many official stories that do not add up and are legitimately analyzed, investigated and uncovered to be deceptions; however, people leading these investigations are called Investigators, not conspiracy theorists.

A conspiracy theorist in my mind is a crack pot who finds a conspiracy is everything. From Government Secrets all the way down to how Crayola comes up with the names for their crayons. Yes it is very annoying. However, Spoon-feeders are just as annoying (those who believe every government explanation and don't do the math for themselves.)
capricorn

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Well I have a theory why we haven't gone back to the Moon. It's a bit out there. And it is a conspiracy. The gov is afraid of aliens. As long as we stick to our planet the aliens leave us alone. If we start poking our nose in their back yard then we might be in trouble.
CodeBlackv2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:06 am

Better count all the unmanned missions since Apollo that have gone to several planets, and completly out of our solar system. 130 Space Shuttle missions, Our Space Station, The Hubble Telescope. Don't think we are afraid of Aliens.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Better count all the unmanned missions since Apollo that have gone to several planets, and completly out of our solar system. 130 Space Shuttle missions, Our Space Station, The Hubble Telescope. Don't think we are afraid of Aliens.

Greeny, None of these missions you mentioned were intent on setting up a permanent colony on another planet. I think what CodeBlack is saying is that the aliens are not happy with us sticking flags on other planets and claiming them as our own. I don't think they want us spreading tribal warfare though out the cosmos. And via the testimony of officials from the US Army, US Marines, US Navy, US Airforce, Nasa, Whitehouse, FAA, The British Ministry of Defense, British Police, French Military, French Aerospace industry, Boeing, Northrup, Honeywell, McDonald Douglas (to name a few) the notion that we were told in no certain terms to stay off the moon is a very real one.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:46 pm

the notion that we were told in no certain terms to stay off the moon is a very real one.

Preposterous!
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:04 am

shadowcass wrote:Yes, well...some people cling to their conspiracy theories...it's a form of religious faith. They need it. The idea being that if they aren't smart enough or some other nation wasn't both smart enough AND RICH enough to pull it off it couldn't happen.

Heigh ho!

Let the LUNACY of the Conspiracy Theorists abound and do not seek to correct them...a good laugh is always worth it.

Yeah exactly why they produce such high level shows as Myth Busters! :dance:

I mean real quality! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dense comes to mind! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts