The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

The Great UFO Swindle

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby dejarma » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:27 pm

After looking at Charles Hall's claims it has prompted me to start this topic…

Personally I wouldn't be able to do what Hall is doing because I'm not a respected well known name in ufology & I’ve never had a position within government etc like Hall & many others who write books/ produce DVD's like this!! Well, not one that is legitimate anyway! It’s the perfect scam!!!! You can make up or highly exaggerate something & because of the provable/ legitimate position you held, say anything you want & get away with it. People will not question you because of who you are (many with a very impressive background) & no one can prove you’re lying or telling the truth! Perfect!!!

an example of what I mean. One of many!

Charles Hall's Millennial Hospitality book series: http://openseti.org/Hall.html

Charles Hall's Millennial Hospitality book series, describing his encounters with a race of human-like extraterrestrials – the “Tall Whites” (TW) - during a two year duty assignment at Nellis Air Force Base from 1965 to 1967, is a story with tremendous visual impact.

How can this guy get away with writing THREE BOOKS on the same two year period?? They are all about this one experience so IMHO he must be making it up! Or did he forget things he should have put in the first book therefore needed to write another TWO (well actually I think he’s writing a fourth as well… on the same bloody experience)??? NA!!! Sorry, what bull-**** imo!!! I believe there is a major scam going on here involving all these TOP UFO celebrities, all the X PEOPLE involved in the so called “disclosure project” etc etc!!!

Are we being mugged off!??Loads of cash to be earned here & I feel it’s possible these individuals are all in it together! One writes a forward for the others new book. One confirms what the other says etc!…..look at the credits on the many DVD’s for sale on this enigma. You’ll see a lot of the same names involved: producers/ directors/ composers/ lighting etc etc. the list goes on!!! Jobs for the boys. Keep it in the family eh? That’s what it looks like to me!!!! What’s going on?

How’s that for a conspiracy theory?

Peace.

Dej…
dejarma

Postby shadowcass » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Charley...has issues, as they say. Much of his story sounds like pure lunacy and there is, I suspect, a very good reason for that.

(Other than his just being a loon and shut up ;) )

Imagine, for a moment, that you are a guy from a pretty normal background. You're not really into (nor even much aware OF) the whole Flying Saucer thing.

Then suddenly you get sent to the desert outside of Las Vegas as a weatherman and part-time liason with these beings from another world. Beings who might kill you on a whim (and who have, according to his story) killed others BEFORE you.

Others who preceded you went insane from the experience.

You might well come out of that whole experience with a tale that is rather incoherent (at least, at first). Then, as time passed, and as you were able to come to terms with what had happened to you more bits and pieces of the experience would come back to you.

It might well take you three books to tell your story...or even more. Three books in which to write this out of your system and out of your soul and get it OUT THERE where it is easier to deal with.

I think that is just as possible as your theory, my friend.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 738963801#
shadowcass

Postby dejarma » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:45 pm

shadowcass wrote:
It might well take you three books to tell your story...or even more. Three books in which to write this out of your system and out of your soul and get it OUT THERE where it is easier to deal with.

yep possible, my friend> but in the real world (which is the world i live in) it's unlikely .... btw, what i suggested is not a theory, it's a hypothesis ;)
dejarma

Postby greeney2 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 am

Dejarma, I think you are under a huge false impression. I've gotten to meet several of those very high up in the UFO circle of main people, but John knows all them personally, and has known them for a long time. Not sure who this person is you are talking about, anything has scammers. Many or most UfOlogists have written books, including John, and most are invited to lecture at Conventions and Mufon Meetings. People over the years have imagined John was making a mint off this site, but in 14 years everyyear has been a struggle with expenses, as it has grown in size. Believe me they are not rich off the books they write, and speaking fees are usually very modest, include airfare and a room at the convention. Some books make it to big stores, but I can assure you these people all have unrelated day jobs. Those who buy them usually are interrested in those subjects, as are those who goto those kind of Conventions. Most of the authors, may write a specialized book, and invest in printing themselves in a limited number, like having the minimum number printed up 500-1000 books. They probalby speak at a convention, and take a few dozen with them to sell and autograph.
greeney2

Postby shadowcass » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:12 pm

dejarma wrote:
shadowcass wrote:

yep possible, my friend> but in the real world (which is the world i live in) it's unlikely .... btw, what i suggested is not a theory, it's a hypothesis ;)

Don't quibble...what it was was an attack on a sweet guy who has psychological issues.

As for the "real world" you don't live in it anymore than anyone else. We all live in our own worlds which are informed by our (often fallible) senses and defined by our beliefs, our prejudices, and our predilections...

You live in YOUR version of the world...but it isn't the ONLY version...nor is it necessarily the most accurate.
shadowcass

Postby dejarma » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:07 pm

shadowcass wrote:

You live in YOUR version of the world...but it isn't the ONLY version...nor is it necessarily the most accurate.

well it seems you know best, so i'll leave it....... on an end note though:
Stanton Friedman as an example> A little research has come up with this:

just in America alone there are over "123 thousand" libraries! If half of these libraries bought just one of Stan's books for only ""ONE DOLLAR""", that would be about 60 thousand dollars in the bank!!!!!!! do the maths regarding all other ways of selling books!!... also take into consideration the likes of Stan can charge up to 50 dollars for a book> WOW!!!!!! who's the one laughing all the the bank?? it's not you or me, that's for sure!!
I think it would be well worth the effort to create a convincing story about my involvement with aliens or maybe even spend six months with a few clever people to fake some incredibly convincing leaked gov documents that proves aliens are here & the authorities know!
With a little money spent in the right areas (getting a small amount of media coverage etc) I'm quite sure it wouldn't take long before a: "well known & respected person in the ufo community" contacts me offering some kind of support :roll:

Silly me; I'm in the wrong trade!!! ;) all i ask is you just think about it for a few minutes ;)

anyways, peace.

dej...
dejarma

Postby Empiricist » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:43 pm

shadowcass wrote:Don't quibble...what it was was an attack on a sweet guy who has psychological issues.

What is the basis for saying Charles Hall has psychological issues? (Just curious.)
QuakeAlert is a freeware program for Windows that will show balloon notifications of earthquakes in near real time as they are published. http://www.jamescoulter.com/resources/quakealert/index.htm
Empiricist

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts