The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

The Divided States of Emoticonia

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu May 28, 2009 6:51 pm

I'd be very, VERY upset if I woke up in a hospital after being nailed by a car and found out I only had one shoe to wear home.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby BloodStone » Thu May 28, 2009 6:58 pm

I'd be very, VERY upset if I woke up in a hospital after being nailed by a car and found out I only had one shoe to wear home.

Yes , That would be disheartning. :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 29, 2009 1:21 am

That would be soul destroying. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 29, 2009 1:29 am

Would be worse waking up and finding your pants unbuttoned... :shock: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 29, 2009 1:38 am

The worst part there would be that someone took advantage of you and you didn’t even know, the bastards could have at least woke you up to let you know. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri May 29, 2009 4:19 am

Dark-Samus wrote:

Would be worse waking up and finding your pants unbuttoned... :shock: :lol:

Do you know how annoying it is to walk with only one shoe on?

I hate both that actual feeling of it, and the fact that I only have ONE shoe.

It's completely uneven, and it would bug me until I got a brand new pair of shoes. But even then! I'd be throwing away a perfectly good shoe. I HATE wasting stuff like that. That shoe could have lasted a good two years, but NO. It's counterpart had to d**k off somewhere and get itself lost, and I lose out on a good pair of kicks.

Makes me want to flip a table over in rage.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 29, 2009 6:09 am

Well I have 2 shoes...however I do have another problem with this pair...
They are awfully hard...makes me walk like a stupid zombie...
hurts so bad so I guess I understand your annoyingness in some other way that is :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 29, 2009 6:13 am

Come on all… this is a good thing so don’t ruin it by posting stuff about shoes.

NA more weed man! ;) :lol: 8-)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 29, 2009 6:47 am

"Flip a table over with rage" :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby NativeAlien » Fri May 29, 2009 8:49 am

WARNING: This post contains blasphemous adult content and language condemned by the Catholic Church...Viewing recommended for Immature Atheist Audiences Only

Father O'Brien has a dirty little secret....he never bathes alone.

Meet Father O'Brien's....Alter Boys... 8-) .. :? .. :twisted:

:twisted: ...hey dope pass the soap

8-) ....chill Bro...i'm still scrubbin bingo chips from my crotch

:twisted: ...i've noticed regular tap water lacks the cleansing power of Holy Water...but then again it doesn't melt the flesh off my bones either.

:? ....this ain't right we're usin up all the hot water..save some for the Padre

:twisted: ....i told ya a million fuckin times we are the Padre numbnuts..you're such a doubting Thomas

:? ...are you sure none of us have the same color hair...and you got tiny horns made out of what appears to be...raw pus oozin rectal flesh

8-) ...let's not have that ridiculous argument again...lets all just lay back and soak...pretend we're floatin on an Inner Tube at Typhoon Lagoon in Disney.

:? ...hey where's my great white shark squeaky toy?

:twisted: ...i shoved it up the Padre's butt, the poor bastard thinks he constipated...is he in for a spiritual awakening when the Ex Lax kicks in

:? ...why are you always doing mean things to the Padre

:twisted: ...why ya always lustin after Sister Illuminati and Unibrow Jimmy the UPS delivery guy Slut tard?

:? ...good point...i don't know if i'm cut out to be an imaginary Priest... the celibacy thing really makes loving everyone difficult without feeling intense guilt and shame

8-) ...i must admit Sister Illuminati is kinda hot for a Nun but the UPS guy's face looks like the wheels of his truck backed over it accidentally a hundred times

:? ...really? i think he looks like the new James Bond guy...Vin Diesel..or is it Jimmy Fallon...whatever...who's gonna say morning Mass? it's not my turn again is it? that old lady who sits in the front pew with the blue hair and drool on her chin freaks me out.

:twisted: ....i'll do it...i need a good laugh...i'll have those wretched souls, sittin, kneelin and standin all at the same time...i'll betcha 20 genuflections and 5 Praise the Lords they storm out before the reading of the Gospel

8-) ...i'll betcha 50 of each that God awful choir does it sooner...for the life of me i don't know why the Pope just doesn't excommunicate those Milli Vanilli frauds and put em out of their misery...sounds like a Kansas City slaughterhouse around here on Sunday

:? ....yeah seriously what makes ordinary people think they can sing like Susan Boyle?

:twisted: ...the same thing that makes Father O'Brien think he's normal...good old fashion motherfuckin Bible thumpin pass the collection plate... denial

(Disclaimer: This post doesn't reflect the views or beliefs of Black Vault or of Native Alien himself)
NativeAlien

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts