The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

The Divided States of Emoticonia

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 1:38 am

i would say lay off the weed but this is too much fun. how long does it take for you to come up with one?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 28, 2009 6:48 am

Lols.

Lay off the weed?
Hey, some people can get through their life with regular ganja usage. It's much like cigarettes.

I personally can't, it is too debilitating for me, I have a physical job, and other things that would be hindered. In short I've got better things to do, and I'm not one of those people who can do all those better things and blaze up simultaneously.

It's fun for having fun now and again though. Especially when you're mad at something you can't do anything about. It's nice to be able to slip off and have some fun in the midst of depression. :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 6:49 am

Ganja?...
Nice word used by a white boy... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 28, 2009 6:55 am

More red then white...

But yeap.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 7:05 am

I need some of that now. :cry: :roll:

I'm trying to put the idea in my head into paper. Not easy. :x :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 28, 2009 7:21 am

Grass probably won't make it easier. ;)

You'll probably want to play some video games or something. That's really the only time I can sit down and play video games for hours on end. :lol:
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 7:29 am

weed will make me feel better though. ;) :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby NativeAlien » Thu May 28, 2009 9:47 am

Inside the Mind of Dr.Uber Geek

:ugeek: ...first of all let me begin this weeks session by telling you this will be our last.
Congratulations i have cured you...you're normal again my friend...go, live and enjoy your life

:shock: ....but what about the voices?

:ugeek: ....what voices? you never mentioned anything about hearing voices

:shock: ....this is something new ...it began right after last weeks session..

:ugeek: ...why didn't you call me?

:shock: ...the Coffee Maker told me not to...it told me i wasn't crazy that i had a beautiful mind and that it loves me

:ugeek: ...the coffee maker?

:shock: ...and its not just the Coffee maker...they all talk to me, the Refrigerator, the Microwave, the Deep Fryer, the Forman Grill, the Blender...all shouting orders at me....except for the Coffee Maker of course, it understands me and cares for me...but the others are mean and tell me to do bad things.

:ugeek: ..what kind of bad things?

:shock: ...i was reheating a slice of pizza in the Microwave when it began glowing and pulsing like a strobe light, it was mesmerizing...then it ordered me to go next door and rape my neighbors wife...i didn't ofcourse, my next door neighbor doesn't have a wife, he's a Eunuch...just a pitbull and a draw the line at inter species sexual violence as you well know

:ugeek: ... yes i'm glad we resolved that issue... it was quite disturbing i still vomit when i think of it ..so lets not go there...what else do the kitchen appliances say to you?

:shock: ...the Refrigerator wants me to rob the corner deli...it doesn't want money just corned beef sandwiches with russian dressing, swiss cheese and coleslaw...oh yeah an Kosher pickles and potato chips...

:ugeek: ...nothing else? whats it got against hot pastrami?

:shock: ...It told me only pompous, clueless, diasgreeable jackasses eat hot pastrami

:ugeek: ...well i disagree with its amateur observations, it's quite delicious..so i would totally ignore that voice in the future...what about the others?

:shock: ...the Deep Fryer wants me to drown the Forman Grill and the Blender by throwing them both in the washing machine for a 1000 cycles...the Forman Grill wants me to assassinate the Prime Minister of Canada and the Blender wants me to kidnap the mailman and torture him to death in the basement

:ugeek: ... and naturally you didn't fulfill any of their outrageous horrific requests?

:shock: ...lets put it this way i didn't fulfill the Deep Fryer's outrageous horrific request

:ugeek: ...well thats good enough for me...like i said go live and enjoy life and don't listen to those stupid voices they're only a figment of your warped imagination.

ps. thank you all...i'm glad to see there's freaks out there like me...Lash..it depends how high i am...but usually it takes me about 45 minutes ...weed is a double edged sword...i like the way i think when i'm high but unfortunately i don't function well coordination wise...typing while high for me is extremely challenging.
NativeAlien

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 10:22 am

Cool. I couldn’t imagine typing when high so I’m going to guess it’s like typing when drunk. :lol: 8-)

Another good one. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby bionic » Thu May 28, 2009 5:06 pm

When you see a single shoe on the road..it usually means someone either got hit by a car..or it's left over from a car accident.

Usually when hit by a car..at least one of your shoes flies off.

Next time you go out driving take a look..be aware.

It's hard to go out and drive and NOT see at least one shoe on the road in your travels.

WOW

anyhoo..

have a happy day 8-)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts