The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

The Debates

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:34 pm

I have to say, I don't like the debates. Don't get me wrong. I like debating ideas, but the prez debates have too much arguing over voting records. That's why I can't watch it for very long. I wish they would just stick to ideas and issues. They should stop bashing each other. I know, this is how it's always worked but I don't have to like it.

I am encouraged that the candidates realize the seriousness of nuclear proliferation, and especially as it relates to Iran. I believe we will have a war with Iran before its over.

I am also encouraged by Santorum's admission of past mistakes and his abilty to change when faced with new information. He seems like the most honest of the candidates. Of course I already know we will end up with a wet sponge.

Dems don't have debates. They have big brother, "this is what you think" meetings. There is no debate of ideas.
CodeBlackv2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Looks like its all over but the crying. And it looks like my wet sponge theory is holding up pretty good, unfortunately. :roll:
CodeBlackv2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:40 am

See what I mean? Wet sponge won. Now people are saying that the wet sponge isn't generating enough enthusiasm. :lol: You mean there's someone who thinks a wet sponge would? People are so predictable.
CodeBlackv2

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts