The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

"The Dark Knight" 12 murdered, 50 injured in slauder

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:25 pm

greeney2 wrote:Is terminology the issue...

Of course not. The issue is 12+ people are dead. The fact is, however, that the media is completely eating this story up and using scare words to get people all in a ruckus. I don't agree with Cole that the woman was some sort of "plant" by the news, but then again I haven't seen the interview he saw.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:05 pm

One can find camcorder recordings of DKR on the interwebs ... for those who don't want to see it in the theater.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:25 pm

There was a panic at another theater when a fistfight broke out. People stampeded out of the theater. No one was seriously injured, as far as I know.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:04 am

greeney2 wrote:Is terminology the issue, people not into mechanics do know the difference between an engine and a motor. Who the heck would not be totally off guard in the same circumstances.

The issue is accurate information/reporting. The tragedy are the dead and destroyed lives, the shame is the exploitation by the various media outlets rushing to be first hog at the trough.

The witness I'm speaking of is Jennifer Seeger, 22 yrs old. I'm not suggesting in any way that she was a plant, only that her on camera via the phone interview first conducted by MSNBC/NBC'S Today show, is suspect in it's content....She was pretty detailed for someone who supposedly had a weapon pointed at her face, at first from 5 feet, then from 3 FEET when she was wheeled out a few hours later by ABC.

Oh and she say's that she drove to the floor just as soon as she saw the weapon, and luckily people behind her were shot instead of her " something to that effect "

In the Today show piece she calls them bullets hitting her head, later during the ABC piece she calls them casings, shell casings..........someone corrected her description of what they actually were....there are other changes as well...

Yep no doubt there was plenty of panic and confusion as the event unfolded, only this witness seems oblivious when one listens closely to her tone as well as her words.

To me, " my opinion " her Today show interview sounds scripted.........and I'm not the only one to say this. Others have said the very same on other forum boards.

There are other witnesses who say other things, different things....One guy claims that someone sat down in the front row, received a phone call, went to the exit door, opened it, and motioned for someone. Someone who then appeared, tossed a smoke bomb and began shooting.

Is that true.....who knows, but I would ask Jennifer if she saw anything like that.........I mean she claims to have been in the second row....surely with her attention to detail that would have been easy.....Unless of course she was face down and saw nothing of the sort. I think she said that the guy kicked the door in.....A LOCKED EMERGENCY EXIT..How did he do that?

The other thing is this guys Father............Is he who some are saying he is?
If so................why no questions from the MSM in that regard? Why no reports from anyone in the Media...

First interview:
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/ ... 8#48255428

Second:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/colorad ... d-16820874

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:20 am

DIss0n80r wrote:There was a panic at another theater when a fistfight broke out. People stampeded out of the theater. No one was seriously injured, as far as I know.

Looks like Holmes probably accomplished his goals.
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 am

If it sounded scripted to you probably, had told the story over and over to many reporters.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Without going too far down the rabbit hole on this one, some things are not adding up, others flat out hard to get a grasp of.

Wiki already has a lengthy entry as to what happened. Reads like it's an absolute that the guy did indeed act alone.

Only some simple math leaves a few holes.

1) number of weapons.....reported as four with one, A Glock .23 being found in his vehicle after arrest. This means he had 3 on his person, two of which were long guns. The AR Platform Smith and Wesson, 870 Tactical 12 gauge, and the Glock 22 .40 cal

Wiki says 70 people shot or wounded

1..AR Malfunctioned less than 30 rounds into the drum, say 27 rounds
2..The 870...first shot into ceiling, leaving 6-7 shells depending upon how he had it loaded
3.. Glock .22 comes standard with 15 round clip

I total 49 shots.........and trust me, some of them completely missed the mark. So how, aside from the AR and pellets from the shot gun shells, how did so many people get hit?

This thing is beginning to take on a stench just like the others of late.

WTF is going on these days?

WIKI'S entry has the scenario as to how he managed to pull this off UNDETECTED, down to a very very plausible possibility...................only a few witnesses have stated that he received a phone call, which is what prompted him to stand up and leave via the back emergency exit..

Wow the coincidences surrounding this shooting are simply off the scale..

Scary if you ask me.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 pm

It's a plot to take your guns away.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:31 pm

He's just an orange haired gun control crusader.
at1with0

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:41 pm

He used birdshot, Cole. Depending on the make, they're around 70-90 pellets per shell. Using the word "wounded" probably encompasses anyone that got hit by any sort of projectile, so that might make up most of the 70 total.

Following the sources quoted on the wiki, none of them state just how many rounds were fired before jamming, so I wouldn't trust the 27 number.

Also, there's tales of someone getting up and opening the fire exit at the front of the theater room for him. Tall tales, but still there.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts