The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

"The Dark Knight" 12 murdered, 50 injured in slauder

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:38 am

DIss0n80r wrote:Bionic, calm down! :o

er..okay
:problem:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:54 am

Good girl.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:05 am

Mother of suspect clarifies initial statement as quoted incorrectly!

The family of suspected gunman James Holmes said they will support the Ph.D student accused of entering a movie theatre last Friday and not leaving until he had killed 12 people and wounded another 58.

Asked if they stand by Holmes, lawyer and family spokeswoman Lisa Damiani said at a press conference today, "Yes they do. He's their son."

Damiani said the family was holding up "as well as anyone could under the circumstances."

"I think everyone can imagine how they're feeling," Damiani said, "anyone who's ever been a parent."

Damiani would not comment on the family's whereabouts or their relationship with Holmes.

The spokeswoman said the family had spoken to investigators from California, but had not been contacted by police in Colorado.

"No one from the Aurora Police Department has contacted us, or asked for assistance," she said. Through Damiani, the suspect's mother Arlene Holmes wanted to clarify a statement she made to ABC News in the immediate aftermath of the shooting Friday morning.

ABC News phoned Arlene Holmes at 5am PST, at her home in San Diego, Calif., according to notes and email records by ABC News producer Matthew Mosk, who placed the call.

Through her lawyer, Holmes today sought to clarify the remarks she made in that phone interview.

"I did not know anything about a shooting in Aurora at that time," Arlene Holmes's said in statement read by her lawyer today. "He [Mosk] asked if I was Arlene Holmes and if my son was James Holmes, who lives in Aurora, Colorado. I answered yes, you have the right person. I was referring to myself. I asked him to tell me why he was calling and he told me about a shooting in Aurora. He asked for a comment. I told him I could not comment because I did not know if the person he was talking about was my son and I would need to find out."

Mosk said today that he awoke Arlene Holmes and informed her that a man, he believed was her son had been arrested in Aurora and asked to confirm their relationship.

"You have to tell me what happened… You have to tell me what happened," the woman on the phone said, according to Mosk. Mosk said he told her that ABC News had learned the 24-year-old had been identified by police as the lone suspect in the mass killing in Aurora, Colo and that the details of the events were still taking shape.

"You have the right person," was her response, he said. "I need to call the police. I need to fly to Colorado."

Just prior to the press conference, Damiani contacted ABC News to determine whether there existed a recording of the pre-dawn conversation between Mosk and her client, according to Mosk.

One hour after learning there was no audio recording, Damiani held the conference and read Arlene Holmes' statement.

Holmes, 24, appeared at an Arapahoe County courthouse this morning, his first public appearance since last week's massacre. He was not arraigned and did not enter a plea.
Also Read
greeney2

Postby rath » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:04 am

It makes you wonder what country would allow this sort of event to happen time & time again.

For a nations to preach the preach right to bare arms 363 days a year & then act shocked every time some nut job with a gun or 100 guns goes on a mass killing spree is just insane.

Maybe it's time to stop talking about the event after the fact & after the lives have been destroyed, & actually do something about gun reform.

Watch on youtube.com
rath

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:46 am

It makes you wonder what country would allow this sort of event to happen time & time again.

The Country has nothing to do with it. It's people, AKA Human beings who have " to do with it "

For a nations to preach the preach right to bare arms 363 days a year & then act shocked every time some nut job with a gun or 100 guns goes on a mass killing spree is just insane.

Oh come now.....you sound like a British Tabloid absent the editor...lol

Maybe it's time to stop talking about the event after the fact & after the lives have been destroyed, & actually do something about gun reform.

Not real smart to even think about, ( even considering ) results in immediate dismissal from ANY Political office......Not just in this country either. ;)

Just to be clear here, as with any event, especially shooting of this kind, on this scale.........WHAT IS TRULY INSANE.....Are the initial accounts, and the FLUFF that goes into the coverage which is surely done for ratings and the sad sad, truly PATHETIC zest for drama............

True story.....I was in the Lab for a panel appointment Last Friday morning, they had the Today show blasting away. The waiting area was full of people at 7 am...IMAGINE THAT...20-25 lost souls, most with some sort of ailment, a few like myself were their for routine blood work.

Everyone was GLUED to the flat screen, hanging on Lauer's every freaking word, not to mention the blond side-kick....... :dance: It's shameful what we as a society have become. They said the word TERRORISTS about a dozen times......NOT NUT, NOT LUNATIC, NOT LOSE SCREW..." TERRORISTS "

And then, like clock work it happened, an EYEWITNESS.....to the event.....they put her on, asked a leaning open ended question, AND THE STUFF HIT THE FAN...

No one, " NOT ONE PERSON " watching the TV ever thought for even 1 brief second that the " EYE WITNESS " was a prop, a set up, A MADE FOR TV BALD FACED LIE..............Yes I said it...............and I'll guarantee that person...female..............was flat out lying...........period....and I said so to every one sitting in the area who was watching.

She's reading from a script............PERIOD. I further said " that's just one of the many reason why we removed cable form the home " Fake BS made for human consumption....

Her account was transparent as hell, and an utter insult.

When she said " I WAS CLOSE HE WAS STANDING RIGHT BESIDE ME THE BULLETS....SHE SAID BULLETS LOL....WERE HITTING ME IN THE HEAD AND THEY WERE HOT, I COULD SMELL THE GUN POWDER ".............

I busted out laughing and said the following " BULL sh*t " She's reading from some producers script, and she's doing it very poorly " If she was there the very first thing she does is either hit the deck, or RUN LIKE HELL "..............." I SAID RUN LIKE HELL " Not take out a note pad and start taking notes...........wake up people.......please wake up. Remove your mind from the constant hype and take time to think for yourselves.............Think about the victims and keep it real..........Some nut simply went off the rails...

Unless of course...............someone has an alternative theory..........then the thread might need to be moved...lol

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:22 am

Cole, why were you really in that lab getting blood taken, were they still monitoring you when Igor grabbed the Abnormal brain jar? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, your idea this was a fake person reading from a script??? Give it a break. Pretty obvious she was talking about being so close, the ejected cartrages were hitting her on the head, were hot, and gunpowder filled the air. Pretty obvious she was still sitting in her seat, petrified, and the theater was packed full, how are you going to "run like hell, or hit the deck", landlocked in the center seat of an aisle, surrounded by people? You are also thinking about your loved one sitting next to you, what to do, or how to shelter them. Think about it, how few would have not been trapped in their seats, most everyone was unable to rush this guy. By the time you figured out what was going on, the tear gas was spread, the panic, and people standing up getting shot all over the place. You can't run, and you can't hide. 4 boyfriends were shot shielding their dates, so they wouldn't get shot.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:14 am

LOL....People sit completely still when fire breaks out all the time....Me thinks reality is a long lost aspect of normal everyday life, especially these days.

The woman/girl was a real person, that much is fact...But who she really is and where she actually was during the event is something I'll wager a lot of money on....Has she made any on set TV Appearances??????????

She meant to say casings, but said bullets instead.........I own firearms, shot many a weapon, all thru life........This happens every single time one of these things takes place.....Our local rag just had a piece about this very thing.

Rushing to be first, skipping the facts in the name of breaking the story....Getting everything muddled in the process.

No body in their right mind was gonna rush the guy...BUT I GUARANTEE YOU no body in their right mind was gonna stick around and take notes either.

That's my point....and only my point............She sounded exactly like someone coached and reading from a script....Just my opinion.........but something we've seen many many times before.

Was she actually there, maybe, is it possible that she was embellishing what she saw..........sure sounded that way to me.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 am

the tear gas was spread,

No tear gas.....smoke bombs..........Like I said, example: People see a mask and automatically think " TEAR GAS " See a vest and automatically think " BODY ARMOUR " .........All before the facts no less.

Here is a very credible witness:

http://www.9news.com/video/174401960400 ... r-shooting

Maybe you can watch it and listen to him talk about two people who were in no. 9 , hit the deck and crawled away.... ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:03 pm

It was actually reported right away that they were smoke bombs, but various people twisted it so that it sounded like tear gas. Not that it's difficult to make tear gas, but smoke bombs are more easily acquired through the internet. Still, even though they were smoke bombs, inhaling that stuff in a closed space would probably make it difficult to breathe and cause watering to the eyes.

http://www.smokebomb.net/product/M-18_M ... e_Bomb.htm

Cole_Trickle wrote:She meant to say casings, but said bullets instead.........I own firearms, shot many a weapon, all thru life........This happens every single time one of these things takes place.....Our local rag just had a piece about this very thing.

Right. People call anything that looks like an M16 an "Assault Rifle" when what it really is, is a semi-auto. It's just like calling magazines "clips" and FMJ rounds "heatseeking baby-cop killing super boolits".

It's due to people's overwhelming fear of firearms and general ignorance of how they work.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Is terminology the issue, people not into mechanics do know the difference between an engine and a motor. Who the heck would not be totally off guard in the same circumstances.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts