The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

The Black Vault News Team

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Hello everyone,

As many of you know... The Black Vault has been around for more than 16 years giving you the best of the best when it comes to government secrecy, conspiracies, etc.

Many years ago, we had a small, but very helpful "News Crew" that would submit news articles to the site, and for discussion. After the site was redesigned, it was halted.

Well, the news system is back and better than ever. But I need your help, and am looking for volunteers to maybe help out and submit news articles to The Black Vault.

It's easy. It's literally what many of you do on The Black Vault Message Forums by pasting in articles... however, this system will allow you to embed videos, photographs and have a lot more control. You can then come to the message forums, reference the article, quote from it, etc. and link over to the page.

Please let me know on here, or via email to john@greenewald.com who might like to participate. It's not a job, and you won't be held to a number of articles "required" a day. It's simply for fun, and expanding our resource here at The Black Vault.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:43 am

I'll participate with noteworthy news items when I see them, most will probably be from yahoo news. Need to know more about what kinds of things you want, or do not want, subject matter wise.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:54 pm

For those that wrote me publicly (here and Facebook), privately, via email, etc., here are the details:

basic-rules-apart-the-black-vault-news-crew-t8034.html

This is something that if enough people take part... we could become even more of a high traffic resource. I need your help to pull this off, though, so I am looking forward to hearing from you.

A new forum now exists at: the-black-vault-news-crew-f43.html which includes the thread above.

As the great boxing ref Mill Lane used to say... "Let's get it on!" :dance:
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts