The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Bible and Homosexuality

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:46 pm

And you think I'm the one who derails subjects and steer off the titles! :wall:
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:02 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:Zooooooooommmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Not very intelligent nor evolutionary...not the upward reach of mankind DIss0n80r.

But I understood that this is where you were going when you began this tack.

Orangetom

Is that a no?
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:11 pm

humphreys wrote:I too would like some sexy talk with orangetom.

Mmmm yes, pompous, self-obsessed, narcissistic old guys with a public education obsession really get me going. I'm only human :drool:

Very nice. :thumbup:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby humphreys » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:21 am

greeney2 wrote:And you think I'm the one who derails subjects and steer off the titles! :wall:

Hmm you want in greeney, there's always room for one more as*hole in a gay orgy, and boy you sure are one of those!
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:41 am

We can all be gay TOGETHER! Togetherness, yay!
DIss0n80r

Postby humphreys » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:07 am

C'mon greeney, people always have complained about you being a flamer.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:26 am

Dude, it's not very polite of you to imply Greene is a transvestite.
DIss0n80r

Postby humphreys » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:10 am

:shh:

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 am

Well Greeny2...that is what I mean by Ishmaelite. IN the flesh ..always. That is peak performance from some people...male and female..both ...of the flesh to keep you off guard. It does get predictable after awhile. You can see them coming.

It is also quite feminine...of the world...of Ishmael and the god of this world.

On another topic line Greeny2..out of curiosity ..have you ever heard of consensus technique...called Delphi Technique??

It seems to be a going and popular political technique... pertinent to what I sometimes call..the Victim hood or guilt political technique. Making you feel guilty or ashamed for not going along with any trend.
This is going to be very important to Believers and those of independent mind and soul in the future.

Have you ever heard of this Greeny2?? How about you Frostedman or Qmark???

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:44 am

orangetom1999 wrote:Well Greeny2...that is what I mean by Ishmaelite. IN the flesh ..always. That is peak performance from some people...male and female..both ...of the flesh to keep you off guard. It does get predictable after awhile. You can see them coming.

It is also quite feminine...of the world...of Ishmael and the god of this world.

I didn't get quite so deep into it, at my level I just saw it as stupid! :lol:
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts