The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

the beginning of life

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 am

Well take your time and maybe I´ll understand what you mean then :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 01, 2009 11:07 am

Can't mate. :cry:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 01, 2009 11:09 am

Well then just PM the best you can say.
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 01, 2009 11:10 am

it's not that I just cant explain what i want to say.

G2 help me. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby starman » Sat May 02, 2009 8:04 am

greeney2 wrote:If a murder occurs and a fetus also dies inside the Mother, than are you calling it a life at that point? Even if the Mother survives some thrama from a crime and the fetus dies, your theory of life not beginning until the first breath, wouldn't support our justice system. If a fetus dies in the commission of a crime, that is a murder charge. Our laws do consider a fetus a life.

There is a double standard to this law that has always puzzled me. Roe vs Wade states that a woman may abort her pregnancy for any reason up until the "point at which the fetus becomes viable". This being defined as 28 weeks or as early as 24 weeks. If the law doesn't consider a fetus viable before 24 weeks in the case of Roe vs Wade, how is it that that the law charges double murder for a fetus less than 24 weeks?

Twenty-six states plus the federal government extend fetal-homicide protection to preborn babies at any stage of pre-natal development:

AL, AK, AZ, GA, ID, IL, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, WV and WI

Eleven other states extend protection only after the preborn child reaches a certain stage of gestation:

AR (12 weeks)
CA (7-8 weeks)
FL (viability)
IN (viability)
IA (second trimester)
MD (viability)
MA (viability)
NV ("unborn quick child" – probably first fetal movement)
RI (viability)
TN (viability)
WA ("unborn quick child")

According to the double murder law, is not abortion murder?
a book without light
unless with love we write ~ Moody Blues
starman

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 03, 2009 12:03 am

The rights of the unborn raise a lot more questions than simple answers. Nobody has the right to kill a viable fetus. What exactly is the definition of viable fetus to our laws? Anything less than completly heathy is not viable? Only the Mother can consent to terminate pregnancy, nobody has the right to interfer with that process, viable or not. Other than that, at any trimester, killing a fetus should be considered a murder in the commission of a crime.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Sun May 03, 2009 3:07 am

Abortion isn’t murder. Can’t be because it hasn't been born.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 03, 2009 4:19 am

The rights of the unborn raise a lot more questions than simple answers. Nobody has the right to kill a viable fetus. What exactly is the definition of viable fetus to our laws? Anything less than completly heathy is not viable? Only the Mother can consent to terminate pregnancy, nobody has the right to interfer with that process, viable or not. Other than that, at any trimester, killing a fetus should be considered a murder in the commission of a crime.

To me, it´s pretty obvious that an abortion is 100% right thing to do if a woman or girls has been raped or forced to have a baby.
It´s also right to do it when the baby is a mistake, meaning if a condom breaks or something similar.
And the mother is the one who makes the choice.
Not the doctors, not religion and certainly not politics.
I doesn´t matter what you believe greeney, you don´t have the right to tell a mother what she should do with her non-developed fetus which is not considered human yet anyway.
Otherwise if you think you have the right o then I have the right to tell you that practising religion or being a republican is jsut as wrong. :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Sun May 03, 2009 5:08 am

Nobody has a thing against abortion if the girl has been raped (apart from the pope).

If the condom breaks fair play, but if it was just some whore going out to a bar then no.

Although there are times where the mother will then turn to hate the kid and we’ll end up with another baby P.

It should be the up to the mother until 18/20 weeks ish.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 03, 2009 5:15 am

What the world need is to take an exam to see if they are capable of raising a child or not.
If they still end up pregnant when they did not approve the exam, they shold make abortion and be sent to jail for breaking that law.
I`m tired of people leaving their kids alone so they end up in a foster home or the streets.
Like citizenship, make an exam to have babies! :evil:
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts