The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Beast Revelation

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby qmark » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm

at1with0 wrote:Haven't people been saying that for a long time now?

Yes, but I'm not sure why. Israel needed to be a nation again and that didn't happen until1948. Also, the technology didn't exist until recently that will be needed to bend the will of the people on a global scale.
qmark

Postby michae1 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:36 am

greeney2 wrote:Amazing how someone post this 2 1/2 years ago, disappear and not follow up, and comes back like it was yesterday. :lol:

Knowing a general sense of prophecy and the players involved does not mean I can tell all specific dates. If five more years passed, it still wouldn't change anything. The prophecy letter is the same today as it was when it was written. I'm not changing a word. It only gets more easily seen with every passing day, for some people.
michae1

Postby greeney2 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:23 am

World events change on a daily basis, so if you want to make some point, you need to participate in your own threads. One thing for sure since 2011 things have changed all over the middle east. All I know is terrorism and terrorist nations have to be defended against, be it Israel, beheading, executions, genocide of Christians in Iraq, it is a long list. The common denominator is radical Islamics , who control main stream Muslims, rule countries, and oppress societies.

You want to fit what is happening with Revelations, I am not that well versed to really say. What are signs of the beast, maybe it is in the heart of the middle east, they region is certainly got Satan in it. But you could say the same thing about many parts of the world, and it all looks like we are closer to Armageddon everyday. We all thought Armageddon was going to happen with Sadaam and the "Mother of all battles". It didn't happen, and who knows what will make it happen. Hamas and Israel? Genocides of Jews and other infidels? India an Pakistan 5 minutes apart with nukes? North Korea? ISIS in Iraq and hitting Syria to get them? The Ukraine and confronting Russia? The Drug Cartels in Mexico/central america? Racial unrest a heartbeat from National riots in Missouri? Killing our planet with overpopulation and environmental problems.

Hate and intolerance may be the only sign we need, not a number on someones head somewhere. Self destructive behavior, ignorance, greed for profit at the cost of killing the Garden of Eden we were given. Pretty simple in probably the first few pages of Genesis, caring for this planet, living in Harmony, obeying the 10 Commandments.
greeney2

Postby michae1 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:07 pm

greeney2 wrote:World events change on a daily basis, so if you want to make some point, you need to participate in your own threads. One thing for sure since 2011 things have changed all over the middle east.

Does this statement mean that I cannot make a point unless I continue to post the same information? I wrote what I meant, and it only needs to be read once.
michae1

Postby greeney2 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:20 pm

michae1 wrote:Does this statement mean that I cannot make a point unless I continue to post the same information? I wrote what I meant, and it only needs to be read once.

I would only say you are not here to debate, discuss, or listen to anyone else, you are here to dictate your agenda or opinion. The fact you really got no response probably means nobody really agrees with your opinion, so either you can discuss the issues, exchange ideas, or just post it one time and disappear. I respect several people on this board like QMark Frrostedmann, and a few others, who is much more well versed in scripture than myself, to discuss this from a biblical point of view.
greeney2

Postby michae1 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:55 pm

greeney2 wrote:
michae1 wrote:Does this statement mean that I cannot make a point unless I continue to post the same information? I wrote what I meant, and it only needs to be read once.

I would only say you are not here to debate, discuss, or listen to anyone else, you are here to dictate your agenda or opinion.

You are partially correct. I'm not really here to debate, I'm here to give a interpretation. I never said I wouldn't listen to anyone else's opinion, or discuss it, as long as it was cordial. I don't usually get cordial, therefore I don't usually stay very long. As for this being an agenda, I think if you call Christianity an agenda, then you are right. I suppose there are many agendas, Atheists, Muslims, Jews, Hindus etc. etc..
michae1

Postby greeney2 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:53 pm

If you can not discuss something and stay cordial, its because you really are not to sure of your opinion yourself. Speaking in General terms, not to your post specifically.

You might try posting other things, in other forums, and converse with others.
greeney2

Postby michae1 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:37 am

greeney2 wrote:If you can not discuss something and stay cordial, its because you really are not to sure of your opinion yourself. Speaking in General terms, not to your post specifically.

You might try posting other things, in other forums, and converse with others.

I think you misunderstood my comment. I meant that I rarely receive cordial comments from others..
michae1

Postby greeney2 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:55 am

All the replies you have had have all been cordial. How have current world events in Israel, Iraq, Ukraine, and other parts either changed or altered your thoughts back in 2011? Seems like you are trying to find that the Bible writings are a perfect match to current events.
greeney2

Postby michae1 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:05 am

greeney2 wrote: How have current world events in Israel, Iraq, Ukraine, and other parts either changed or altered your thoughts back in 2011?

Nothing has changed. My opinion remains the same. The verses I've quoted happened.
michae1

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts