The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

The ask a stupid question get a stupid answer game

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 am

You should do whatever it is you want to do and not let anyone else tell you who you should be or what you should do.
Go with YOUR gut!

must think of silly random question to ligthen thigns up, here..
How much wood could a wood chuck, chuck, if he counted all his chickens before they hatched, while crossing the road to get to the other side?
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:17 am

As many comma splices, as it takes, to get to the other side, ya know?

:dance:

Can you imagine dancing to death metal?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:44 am

:lol:
I love comma splices ..almost as much as I like dot, dot, dots
Ah...nothing like a run on sentence, right?
The thought that just won't stop thinking.

Right?
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:10 am

My brother is the master of "grammatically correct" sentences of enormous length.

But what is correct today won't be in a few centuries due to language evolving and such.

Isn't it queer that reality might, in some sense, be changing but if there were a complete description of it, that description wouldn't change?
at1with0

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

It's very cool.
The description would probably a simple phraze with mutiple level of meaning

Can you think up such a phrase? (seems very Zen..a Zen Koan)
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:39 am

Language can be found in all sorts of places, like in DNA and in the data stored for my animated avatar.

They are descriptions of animation... blueprints for animation, actually.

Would you become a cannibal if you had to?
at1with0

Postby bionic » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 am

I totally would.
Did you ever see that moive, "Alive". It's the rtue story of a Rugby team that crash landed in the Andes and what they did to survie.
Insperational. As they started dying they would make the survivors swear they would eat their fleshh to keep on surviving. it's turly a miraculous story.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106246/
If ou haven;t seen ti, I highley reccoment it. if you have seen it, btu a long time ago..it's worht reseeing.
The neat thing about this TRUE sotry is that the guy thta was writtne off at the beginning of the sotry tunrs out to be the hero that saves them all in the end.

Have you considered getting a job at a place like Best Buy? Tech support? (or even startign your own business along those lines,,traveling tech support or some such..go to people's houses to help fix their PC's and such) I know you are overqualified, but I think you would really enjoy it. Because it would be a nopressure almost hobby kind of job for you. A tepping stone back to "regular life". Which I am thinking you might need a bit of these days for balance.
Plus, I think it could lead to other stuff down the road for you.
(just ignore this if I am gettign too..well..you know..too, too..if you ignore it I'll tak ethe hint to stfu)
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 am

I had thought of putting up ads for computer tutoring for like grandparents who want to email or FB their grandkids or for Billy Joe Bob to watch monster truck videos on youtube. If I were tutoring math in a city, I could probably get away with charging $50, given my credentials.....so, by comparison, what I would start at is like $20 with a two hour minimum.
at1with0

Postby bionic » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 am

Hmm..
I need a math tutor for my kid..in fact I need soemone with a teaching credential to homeschool my kid..or over see it, vouche for (Clifornia law..it's that or I have to go the charter school route..which I am considerign there's a cool online school called K-12 I am thinking of)

How to get H on board with this, one wonders?
Hmm..

On a sie note..you should really consider it..you would nto belive how many regular folks would come to you if you just placed an add sayign you could come to their home to derfag their PC and clean out any viruses.
Or set them up with or create you own version of Norton antivirus for them.

This is huge, ibelieve, a sI believe..like me..many people have a PC but have absolutey no urge to become techie in the way that's really needed to own one (I got H..but on my own I would have to hire somebody to help me out..and I know I ain't the only one like that..especially among females..of which there are many single or divorced these days ..some have techie sons who can do it for them..many do not..mos tof my friends don't..they are clueless about this stuff

I forgot a stupid question..
um....
Why? How? Who? What? When? Where? Which?
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:24 am

bionic wrote:Why? How? Who? What? When? Where? Which?

cuz
none of your business
chicken butt
half past a monkey's ass
Sedona
the third one.

What is the most important question of all time?
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts