The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Terrorism is alive

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby xzzx » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:46 am

We are so scared in Europe by financial crisis and economic challenges while the major deadly threat seems to have come into sort of shade. Stay aware. Terrorism is alive. Not only the French Toulouse but American tragedy 2001 may well happen in any European country one day. And I want to be fully aware of the threat, which is real!! I don't want to stay sleepy and listening to such a tale I've recently heard from our precious police reps.
They detained some Al-Qaida terrorist in Valencia, who had been recruiting young men there to send'em somewhere, some far away regions. To hell with those lies! This is Spain where AlQaida is working, here and now! Here and now!
Camp Nou in Barcelona and Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid were targets in his list!! Those were to be huge blasts and thousands of dead and injured! Couple of friendly geeks.... excellent at hacking .... have informed me. Actually I'd rather expected this sort of the thing from the cops!!
xzzx

Postby ricardo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:51 pm

thanks for the info. the news refers to propaganda and maybe recruiting.

was alqaeda linked directly to the Madrid bombing ? ( copy kat- inspired)

new geographical location of interest designed to 'inspire collaboration

of the willing' when there is no news ... make the news than media can

drive the politics.

if your foreshadowing an sensational action. please justify.
Last edited by ricardo on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby greeney2 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:57 pm

WElcome to the BV by the way, what part of Europe are you from to have such economic worries and why?
greeney2

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts