The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

teen detained by TSA for design on purse

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:10 am

Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:16 am

Could be one of those Bond gadgets that actually shoot. What if she IS James Bond?! :o
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby bionic » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:47 pm

that's a heck of a disguise
reminds me of something Inspector Clouseau might attempt
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:44 pm

It just goes to proove that the dark oppressive side we think we all see in the government conspiracies are usually just some dumb ass governement employee, who doesn't have an ounce of sence. That usually the case when Freedom of information requests get screwed with, useless clerks who don't want to be bothered. Employees who are lazy, and dumber than a box of rocks, in a postion they applied for but not qualified to preform. Its nearly impossible to fire anyone, so to get rid of them, they promote them out. Thats why they end up unqualified to fill new positions, they promoted them away from the last place they were useless. Thats the sad truth of it.
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Always the defender and the excuser. How many TSA employees are thieves and child molesters?

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/26 ... etail.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/06/ ... 0709.shtml

http://ghost32.hubpages.com/hub/Sex-Off ... he-TSA-BSA

Welcome to nazi fascist germany. Those who support it and make excuses will pay in the end.

Oh, and to the original post, anyone who has a problem with a gun is obviously...ugh, I can't say those words here. Guns don't kill people, fascist governments murder.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:33 am

I hardly think understanding that the work force in most Government agencies, is the blind leading the blind, makes you a supporter of Nazi Fasist Germany. Manny, Moe and Jerk, can't figure out tying their shoes, and can not be fired if they burned the office down. They litterally get promoted out of places, because its the only way to get rid of dead weight, in those buracracys. Thats why idiots get into positions where they can figure out a real terroist, from something as simple as this.

If the purse design was some sort of metal on the outside of the purse, it would obviouly show as something harmless, but an X-ray would show it as a real gun. Sound ridiculas, but the metal image to the X-ray would show a gun. Those X-rays are permanant records, so they would have to be explained. I am sure a written report of explanation would have to be done, and it takes time.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:53 am

greeney2 wrote:I hardly think understanding that the work force in most Government agencies, is the blind leading the blind, makes you a supporter of Nazi Fasist Germany. Manny, Moe and Jerk, can't figure out tying their shoes, and can not be fired if they burned the office down. They litterally get promoted out of places, because its the only way to get rid of dead weight, in those buracracys. Thats why idiots get into positions where they can figure out a real terroist, from something as simple as this.

spot on
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:29 am

I'm way to passive to care about the small things. I think Mr Greeny is right about the under qualified people that fill these positions and the fact that they keep and get promoted when many non-governemnt working joes get laid off for no reason.

The gal got detained at an airport. From the article she wasn't mistreated or belittled, she was basically just inconvenienced. I know I should care because it's the principle of the government's treatment of it's people, but I just can't muster it. There are greater injustices than being inconvenienced.

The internet has given everyone a voice, and they choose to use it to bitch about ________.

Kinda like I'm doing right now. :oops:
"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski
adamwarlock2099

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts