The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Technology and Spirituality

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby frrostedman » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:24 pm

On that subject (and then I'll stop) -- OT and Greeney. This is what I'm talking about. Below is a very short clip. The first 90 seconds of it could be taken straight off the pages of a Christian sermon. Just replace "the matrix" with "the world," and replace "agents" with "demons."
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:12 am

By any chance is this thread about the concept of Scientology? I do not know a thing about it other than some of the famous people who belong to Scientology, Tom Cruise, Kristie Ally, John Travolta. Saw a commercial the other night, and I usually just mentally tune out commercials, but it talked about Science, technology, and spirituality as the main parts of Scientology.

By the way, Scientology would not be a choice of mine, but curious what is so appealing to some. They have some very screwy ideas to me, that get exposed, and they do not like it when the real inner workings get in the public eye. Some swear by its success, others like Tom Cruise have a few screws loose IMHO, and a few of his wives figured it out.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:43 pm

greeney2 wrote:By any chance is this thread about the concept of Scientology? I do not know a thing about it other than some of the famous people who belong to Scientology, Tom Cruise, Kristie Ally, John Travolta. Saw a commercial the other night, and I usually just mentally tune out commercials, but it talked about Science, technology, and spirituality as the main parts of Scientology.

By the way, Scientology would not be a choice of mine, but curious what is so appealing to some. They have some very screwy ideas to me, that get exposed, and they do not like it when the real inner workings get in the public eye. Some swear by its success, others like Tom Cruise have a few screws loose IMHO, and a few of his wives figured it out.

It has all the makings of a cult. I recently read where the wife of Scientology's founder has been missing since 2006 and Leah Riminey (actress from King of Queens, former Scientology member, but left) sent out a missing person's report. The police investigated after a lot of people urged them to, and they suddenly dropped the case, claiming it was resolved but they were not at liberty to discuss anything. The whole thing is weird and scary.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:27 pm

I have herd a few really odd things about them, and remember back in the 60's L Ron Hubbard was suspected of putting rattlesnakes into mail boxes, or people he had some sort of dispute with. They can be a pretty scary bunch.
greeney2

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts