The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Surprised this never came up before-tips

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:11 am

orangetom1999 wrote:And by the way Greeny2..if you watch and listen closely you can see them speaking of and posturing/maneuvering for more taxes right now. Not just the rich but on everyone.

You think this is something new? Since my first working day as a kid, taxes have always gone up, everyplace you turn. Taxing is nothing new. Its just getting to be the last straw again.

orangetom1999 wrote:I believe that someone who comes in with a carte blanche standard default setting like this one....

Oh please, you and your public education carte blanche is your default setting, and you followed the above quote using it. :lol:
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 pm

This is the second time I have tried to post Greeny2,

I need to remember to copy and paste before hitting the submit button in case the site drops me or times out.

orangetom1999 wrote:And by the way Greeny2..if you watch and listen closely you can see them speaking of and posturing/maneuvering for more taxes right now. Not just the rich but on everyone.

You think this is something new? Since my first working day as a kid, taxes have always gone up, everyplace you turn. Taxing is nothing new. Its just getting to be the last straw again.

Oh no Greeny2..I don't think it new at all. What is new about it is the default settings where someone is trying to blame the rich for our ills when common sense tells thinking people that there are not enough rich to fund all the give away/high maintenance programs government is want to do on the public purse...for votes. The blame game is not new..but whom leadership is trying to blame is new as they also divide and conquer this nation into factions. This is not E Pluribus Unum.

In like manner to how Monica 68 carries on in her post...the blame game.

Here from just the other day in the news..

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02 ... ch-people/

I think someone is about to go into the synthesis phase of divide and conquer and the GOP is in on it.

And the hits keep coming..just like the statement by Monica 68...same olde same olde.

orangetom1999 wrote:I believe that someone who comes in with a carte blanche standard default setting like this one....

Oh please, you and your public education carte blanche is your default setting, and you followed the above quote using it. :lol:

What some know is that the new template of political conduct is a type of constant struggle called Cognitive Dissonance. A variation of Hegel's "Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

Nonetheless....this kind of blame game and the dissonance it often tries at the hand of unbelievers to put over on Believers is telling once you know how they work or don't work.

Much of this type of struggle depends on some not knowing any history which is why when they start down this blame game path..I often come out with this business about "Democide."
A concept for which their public education has left them bereft.

What is more..they don't know that they don't know//that they are bereft of certain facts and ideas..and this too is textbook of much of a political textbook public education.

I see this alot in posters on this site as well as others. I usually let it go by...but once in awhile I speak up. You can tell they are often bereft by the lack of responses or vitriol which follows. Vitriol...emotions!!

Much of today's thinking in this field is emotions and propaganda replacing real thinking and knowing. And politicians pay for and finance pubic education. This cannot be accidental.

There are two types of people I have been able to idenfity who have not been caught up in this type of default public education thinking.

One type are secular...but they have self educated themselves sufficient to know that the numbers and pattern do not add up correctly.

The second type are those grounded/anchored in the Word. The Word suffices as their Armour...shield and buckler.

Oh...speaking of cognitive dissonance..and non thinking...something interesting is getting ready to happen here at this shipyard tomorrow.

I got a call from someone just getting off work today. They have a ticket to tomorrows speech where the President is coming here to this yard.

THey were told that the most interesting or important point about the audience at this speech is that they be "Diverse/Diversity."

I said to him...you have to be kidding me??? Would you call this leadership?? I call it racism...government sanctioned and sponsored racism...sensitivity training.

All the people worried about the future...about jobs and the economy and the best they can do in a leadership position is "Diversity!!!???" Racism!!??

Talk about Hegel..talk about dissonance. Talk about a lack of leadership. Fiddle while Rome burns and find someone to blame or substitute in for real value and thinking. Who did Nero blame???

Do we still have Nero's with us??? Are some of them publically educated but bereft of thinking and counting on the rest of us being more bereft than they??

LOL LOL...Diversity!!! Jerry!!!!! Jerry!!!! Jerry!!!

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Greeny2,

I can't help myself..I just can't help it. I can't pass up the opportunity about public education non standards..a television and movie education...even in leadership..ie..Politics.

Here..you and the readers will find this interesting about public school ...separation of church and state....also about not telling the whole story...a carefully censored version of truth and history.

I have been stating that this stuff is happening across the country for some time now..to various degrees..beginning years ago in California to the disapproval of many parents..but they have been overidden...even ignored.
It is going to continue privily and with stealth.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02 ... stigation/

Now here about the connection of Leadership to Hollywood and how far Hollywood and Washington DC have their heads up each others backsides. I am aware of this connection since back with Ronald Reagan. But only recently have I seen this exploited to the degree it is today...in altered states verses truth..apperances verses reality and thinking for ones self.
Nothing like a television and movie education..right from Washington DC.
Is this leadership...while so many are hurting...economically.
Nothing like Hollywood and Washington DC to lead the pack.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02 ... es-oscars/

And I hope more and more people become disappointed in hollywood and the oscars. I have been for many many years now.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02 ... this-year/

Yup ..a movie and television education in emotions.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:19 am

You really do believe, the story of the one classroom and the burka represents the entire public school system, that is sad. I could sit on a street corner and count red cars until I convinced myself all cars are red, and all people only buy reds cars if I ignored all the others. Or you could think everyone can only relate to television and the movies, if that is all you want to hear, or deduct from what they say. You have a real one track mind, and nobody can convince you otherwise.

You are sounding as desperate as our resident atheists, with a half cocked idea of what they teach in Sunday schools, and they won't listen either.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 am

Greeny2,

You really do believe, the story of the one classroom and the burka represents the entire public school system, that is sad. I could sit on a street corner and count red cars until I convinced myself all cars are red, and all people only buy reds cars if I ignored all the others. Or you could think everyone can only relate to television and the movies, if that is all you want to hear, or deduct from what they say. You have a real one track mind, and nobody can convince you otherwise.

You are sounding as desperate as our resident atheists, with a half cocked idea of what they teach in Sunday schools, and they won't listen either.

Oh no Greeny2. The problem is that this is happening more and more in public schools and only gets out to the public when one of the students tells their parents and only when certain of the media bring out the story. Most of the MSM is not interested in this kind of coverage to show what is going on by stealth in our public schools and the religion they are promoting..so one sided. I am speaking here of the officially sanctioned political/government religion.
This is obvious by Monica 1968's lack of response. The are not accustomed to dealing with people who can think outside the standard M1A one sided thinking which all of us are supposed to have ..automatically by default.
This Islamic trend in public schools of which I know came to public notice first in California and to the protest of parents who were quickly ignored. It has been spreading about the nation in the cloistered, sheltered, protected venue of public schools. Are all schools doing this..I don't think so..but more than is being told. And it is going to wax worse and worse....by default. As I stated..only when the parents get notified and in turn speak to only certain news media outlets.

Or you could think everyone can only relate to television and the movies, if that is all you want to hear, or deduct from what they say.

No Green2..not everyone but most can only relate..not everyone but most. And I believe the system is designed and engineered to cause this. This is what I meant by cognative dissonance. Letting your emotions run you without being aware that this is being done to you.

I can see this quickly in the appeal to people like Piers Morgan...or even the talk show circuit..take the emotions and sex/sexuality away..and you have no program.

I think people ..enough of them... have become accustomed to this kind of programming/drama/emotional drug fix. They need it nowdays. And politics is now playing/preying on peoples depencency on this kind of drama, emotions, and non thinking. Leadership is now catering/preying on this very kind of audience and thinking/hoping that they never learn the difference in order to default through on an untutored, undiciplined, unthinking audience...even mob.
This is not leadership Greeny ..it is a predator at work.

Continuing on about your quote above here...
I think I can back this up pretty well Greeny2...by personal experience/knowledge...not by movies and television.

Last summer I went to the campus of William and Mary College in Williamsburg, Virginia. At William and Mary Hall the York High School class of 2012 was having their commencement ceremony. One of the teachers/staff came up to the podium to give his pep speech to the graduating class. To my amazement and astonishment this teacher ...a PHD... gave a speech based on a recent movie called " Hunger Games."

I was dumbstruck. Here we have a PHD ...having gone through all these college courses and the very best...peak performance ...is to quote a movie plot to inspire students. This is the peak of originality that this learned Professor can do.
And this is a voter!!! A movie education.
I had to put my hand over my mouth to stifle my laughing out loud. I was beside my self in the irony...the sickness..the madness. This was excellence/peak performance being witnessed by me. The graduating youngster's mother looked over at me in irritation but the father put his hand on my shoulder and said to me that he caught it..right away. He understood now of what I had been speaking to him in our lengthy topics on thinking and ability to think.

As I have stated many times on this forum, and in person, to people who seem to be able carry on a modicum of thinking ...to note how many people who cannot have a deep conversation without mentioning some movie or television program they have watched. They have obvious movie and television thoughts, movie and television values, movie and television emotions, all of these not their own...but transplants..someone else's thoughts..someone else's emotions..someone else's values. Just like what Monica 1968 posted.
When you see enough of this it becomes obvious what is going on out here. ..or conversely not going on.

I do not bother explaining these concepts to everyone and when I do it on here..it is not necessarily for those to whom I am posting but for those who come through who might read these posts..to stoke their thinking apparatus with something often not taught in public schools or on television and in movies.

What is gratifying is the few to whom I have spoken who get it..quickly and are able to see of what I speak when canvasing the circles of people with whom they relate and what comes out of their mouths and minds. They can now see what does not come out of their minds and mouths..their souls. They now have some new tools with which to work. Tools they previously did not possess.

Greeny2..there are people out here who can indeed relate outside of television and movies..but they are becoming a dying breed out here verses the drama/emotional types. You can see this clearly on these boards/forums.
I think this kind of thing not to be accidental but deliberate..cultivated..desired...even preferred.

As I stated in my earlier post..the people I've seen who are able to work their way out of this standard issue default setting are those who have developed an Anchor. They seem able to do this either by having enough knowledge and informations to reason their way out of it or by being firmly Anchored in the Word...or both.

Oh..by the way Greeny2..in the Shipyard speech yesterday...the topic line came up again about blaming the Rich people out here and "fairness." Default settings!!??
The Rich are guilty of some kind of trespass..a moral and ethical lapse. No trial has taken place..no one is stating what law has been broken by the rich. Yet the educated reasonable, logical, emotional thing is to find them.....the Rich....guilty of some kind of trespass or great immorality. From whence does this kind of default setting come...like the one Monica 1968 tries to use..so to with leadership. Could this come too ..from education..from Public Schooling??
Is someone here attempting to use or misuse the Rich just like those red cars of which you speak??? And then constantly reinforcing it in the minds of an unthinking public..easily emoted into scapegoating someone else?? Using and misusing the Main Stream Media in their pocket to carry the seducing misleading message to the unthinking mobs?? What was that about Nero?? Who did Nero blame?? Whom did others blame in recorded history and not that far back??

Thanks again for your post,.
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 am

What was the professors message or point, in his address, how he used Hunger games? I have never seen that so could not tell you what it is about, have you?

I'm surprised you don't harp on video games like you do the boob tube, as a primary education. There is a certain amount of truth to the fact many movies give the viewers some idea that all the facts of the movie are true, and tell the real story, so people think TV and Movies are true and think they are. Hollywood preaches some sort of morality, in a world that is full of personal failures, and a cut throat industry. Some movies are so moving, they see some sort of spiritual awakening, like Avatar. (Which I thought was stupid, and was boring special effects). There is also a certain amount of truth to the fact, we glorify underachieving, and after cartoons, video games, and doing facebook, the cellphone technology they all are straight A students, but they can't do basic math. If I thought you were 100% wrong, I would be able to back it up with SAT statistics, which sadly are an embarrassment to our country. Movies glorify the hero who is always morally perfect, but educationally is dumber than a box of Rocks. Being stupid seems to rule, from the movies to atheletics, rappers to the dumb blond acts. Notice lately all the male roles modeled after the dumb blond routine, only they are men?

I have to stand up for the teachers, taking the bad rap for our kids educational level. My kids are good teachers, my daughter, her Husband, his Father, and Mother(retired from Administration), but they are all in the school system. When the classrooms are filled from at risk neighborhoods, and they are growing everyday, the help the kids get on the home front, is half the battle. My daughter has had many showdowns with gang banger parents, or farm migrant workers that can not help their kids. She has had kids that cry at the end of the school day, because now they have to go home, and face older siblings who are trying to suck them into gangs at ages you would not believe. They go home to abuse, and violent neighborhoods, and school is a safe haven for them. It just keeps going from generation to generation, and it is in many neighborhoods. As too the burka story, yes we had one in California, up near San Francisco. BFD, they were isolated things, and nobody is surprised something like that generated up in that area. They are not part of the school curriculum, at least for California. Compared to the real problems we have, it isn't worth caring about. It is certainly not a reflexion of the school systems country wide.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 am

Greeny2,

What was the professors message or point, in his address, how he used Hunger games? I have never seen that so could not tell you what it is about, have you?

You know Greeny2...I was so stunned and astonished to see a PHD using such second hand material to make a point that I spent most of my time laughing and trying to cover my laugh from being to loud. Second had material, second hand thoughts, second hand emotions. I reckon I just expect more originality and consideration...thought .. from a PHD.

But at first I was astonished to see it so obviously being done.

I reckon I am just dumbfounded to see point blank a PHD who cannot come up with an original thought or idea of their own outside of a movie which was at that time making the rounds.

It was about a month later before I purchased the DVD and was able to watch it. It is some kind of Post Apocalyptic tome about how the government treated people who lost a war or revolution. I did not find the movie to be all that great and I don't see all the hub bub about it.

As to teachers..I suppose there are good ones out there..but they do not set policy per se. Someone higher up does that. I personally think teachers should be able to make their courses more interesting or even meaningful than the restraints often put upon them by the body politic. Perhaps even simpler in the way of being meaningful.

I also believe alot of this should be done on the state and local levels..not on a national level. States and locals know their needs across the spectrum better than someone in Washington DC.

As to the at risk neighborhoods..I think this is something which has been carefully cultivated for the purposes of control..ie..votes. And I think it is being done at the expense of the current generation as well as the next generations.

I think someone or something out here is making merchandise out of these people and neighborhoods for those very purposes...control.

Neighborhoods, teachers, and other individuals pay the price for this.

Those who can ..migrate out of these areas...leaving them to feed upon themselves.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby steve0339 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:55 am

As cheap as my wife says I am, I'd rather give my money to a honest hard working individual than a priest. The church should be giving the money, not taking it.
steve0339

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:03 pm

steve0339 wrote:As cheap as my wife says I am, I'd rather give my money to a honest hard working individual than a priest. The church should be giving the money, not taking it.

Steve,

I'm going to tell you this about being a male and the difference in how alot of women think or don't think. This is not for the purpose to give offence..but if so..well so be it. It is just some of what I know after observing two legged wildlife out here.

Most women I have ever known are not interested per se in how a man earns his monies as long as they can use it to enhance a certain female status or lifestyle. They want the buffet line to be full and made that way without to much work or RISK on their part..not to much discomfiture on their part in the process of getting it full for them.

Most males don't think of it this way because they tend towards being groomed by sports conditioning to run the touchdown for the females without ever asking themselves what are the attendant RISKS and dangers in accomplishing this.

I'd rather give moneys to those who could not earn it ...rather than those who would not earn it. There is a significant difference in could not and would not.

In the case of Norfleet having lost his leg...I don't have much problem with it. But Norfleet does not tell me how much to give or how often.

I decide that. Same thing with giving to a church. In the back of the church to which I attend..there are two boxes..one for church expenses and one for the pastor. No one knows how much we decide to give and it is no ones business.
Churches have expenses..I understand that ..no problem by me. They just don't tell me what to give or when.

It is none of my business how much you give or even if you do give. That is your monies earned by your RISK taking.

I don't tell another how to give or what to give..that is their business ...totally.

No woman or anyone tells me what or how much to give or not give...or on what to spend my monies earned at RISK. IF she wants to do that she can make up the difference for herself at Her RISK TAKING. I am not "expendable or disposable" for her view of how the world should be arranged or for her social beliefs. That is how a government works.

I do not go out here and run touchdowns for a woman and follow her clues and cues without very careful consideration as to my "expandability and disposable " in such endeavours...My RISKS. I am not in the "Flashdance Me " business.

When you ask a woman if she believes in it enough to take the RISKS herself..you will find most of them backing off. As long as someone else is taking the RISKS and filling up the buffet line they are happy to come and put on the show. Feminine males are the same way. They don't want to know how it got there or what RISKS someone took to get it. Great consumers as long as someone else sets up the buffet line and takes the RISKS.

Now not all women are this way...so one must be very observant and thoughtful in seeing this but I have noticed it alot out here.

Just some random rabid thoughts. You don't have to buy into this..that is your business. I just don't buy it when a woman declares a man to be cheap. This to me is often a clue and cue...to give up his plays and beliefs and take up her plays and run the touchdown for her..her social program..beliefs and expectations...while he takes the RISKS. Most males are not smart enough to ask what is wrong with this game...if it is even worth playing.

If women want equality...take RISKS...and fill up the buffet line at their expense. Don't take..the "appearance of RISKS."

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:10 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:You know Greeny2...I was so stunned and astonished to see a PHD using such second hand material to make a point that I spent most of my time laughing and trying to cover my laugh from being to loud. Second had material, second hand thoughts, second hand emotions. I reckon I just expect more originality and consideration...thought .. from a PHD.

But at first I was astonished to see it so obviously being done.

I reckon I am just dumbfounded to see point blank a PHD who cannot come up with an original thought or idea of their own outside of a movie which was at that time making the rounds.

It was about a month later before I purchased the DVD and was able to watch it. It is some kind of Post Apocalyptic tome about how the government treated people who lost a war or revolution. I did not find the movie to be all that great and I don't see all the hub bub about it.

So you just did not even listen to the professors address at all? Hence my point about convincing yourself before, you even hear a word. Are you also dumbfounded the class may have gotten a very clear message from his message? Only you, were the only one arrogant enough, to sit in the crowd acting superior to everyone else?
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts