The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

I support our president

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby BloodStone » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:50 am

Just more evidence he's over his head, and has no clue...Hurray for our 1St and hopefully last American Idol President. Lets hope this time our weak minded dont get fooled by this fraud.

Keep campaigning Fraud in Chief....seems to be all you're good at.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby ricardo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:37 pm

I listened to our presidents speech on the radio. and was glad he didn't place
blame , but accepted responsibility. he does not appear cynical. and did set
an leadership tone and some goals .

he rightly said at one point . get me a bill and I'll sign it. in other words it ain't just me up here. he needs to fire up the enthusiasm , and work on immigration reform. it's needed, and do to demographics in America . an important campaign
tactic.

I saw an after show reel on his speech writers on you tube. he does an lot of revision and input into his own presentations. he appears genuine.

it's an difficult job.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:47 pm

ricardo wrote:to her credit,
kantor has down time w/ the obamas in the oval office . for prior article . not totally unrelated as subject contents of that interview overlap w/ this young ladies book. she appears to have long experience in covering the obamas.

note to self... always consider the source(s)

request signed book for critique... :mrgreen:

ok. I got an cheaper audio version. bought from iTunes. it's like 15 hours.
and get this it's not the authors voice so I feel a little ripped off. have you ever had a teacher read an paper in class. and you felt like though the punctuation
was correct the emphasis misdirected the intent ?

what am I gonna do when the book price drops . does the I tunes audio book also drop in price. (no subtitles that I could activate.) or braille . :crazy:
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:44 pm

my teaching moment(one of many) listening to al green Sing. I'm now going to
ask everyone whom I've listened to your music selections where I said
" soulful" replace that word with. depressing, soul searching and lost !
this is the real deal... added rebecca ferguson
ricardo

Postby BloodStone » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:17 am

i'm sorry you're so easily fooled Ricardo. :roll:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Eldensword » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:23 pm

In 2008, I asked every single person I could during political conversation to demand from Obama the following information: 1. What EXACTLY do you intend to CHANGE and how are YOU going to change it?
and 2. What are you asking folks to have HOPE in? YOU? Are you promoting "HOPE" in America's survival as Capitalists? - But NO, none of the sheeple that voted for this sap bothered to demand the answers to these questions. Now, we know we won't see gimmicky, cheesy, single-word promos for any candidates for a long time. At least we have that. The RUINED meaning of the words "Change" and "Hope" as used by this...Indonesian. Oh and by the way, NOT the first black President, the first half-black President...Friggin' idiots in their greed also ruined THAT for the next, truly American born, black person to be in that position. He or she won't be able to say they are the "first" and have Opera, Rev Wright and Jessie Jackson tearing up at the inaugural speech because Barrack hogged the title without even meeting the correct criteria. The guy was a joke from the start and is leaving the office as joke. Too bad all this time was wasted. CHANGE - Back to a Republican or Independent before you get us invaded and killed. HOPE - You vote for a candidate that has actual working EXPERIENCE in business and finance so that your country doesn't collapse around you. :wall:
Eldensword

Postby ricardo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:08 pm

whom and what do you suggest ?

didn't meet the qualifications ? correct criteria ? I'd say he's black enough...

hell, I'm almost black enough !

did you catch him on the boob tube belting out a line from soul singer al green ?

I'd love to hear alternative ideas and views . anytime .
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:55 pm

I can hardly wait for a smaller more efficent cost saving government can you?
i will be brief. I sent recommendations through the public executive mansion/
white house portal.

one consolidation I'm keen to explore is in the intelligence
community. combining the geospatial command center w/ the national
reconnaissance office.

imaging intel and hardware (sat) are for obvious reasons complimentary . nro might outsource more launches and subcontract actual satellites. after merging as a cost saving measure. and reduction in size does not mean less efficent or less strategic.

harnessing collaborative commputational capabilities is abundant .
in the private sector. further , the use of drones as an '' do all see all platform.'
is making waiting for critical combat ready time interval so yesterday.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 pm

ricardo wrote:anybody read the book that's out , unauthorized ? " the obamas " ]

author: Jodi kantor of / from NBC ? ( don't know if she's still there)

I'll check it out.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm in about 6 hours. kantors ' the obamas. ' I rather enjoy the information
and history about white house ( executive mansion) characterization
is that of just regular folks thrust into universally accepted ' high strangeness '
by profession- the president and his family.

what I'm not sure , the writer intends to obfuscate domesticate and international
persona. I mean every one should accept a certain amount of levity because
she is the wife of the president of the united states.
ok . I insist on a second term book .

can I survive another 6/8 hours of this ?
wait, I'm being read to and I can be driving... I like it. she empowers the president and he actually evolves in the position. w/ a few innuendos
of complacent business as usual overtones.

Im still skeptical men are somehow completed by powerful women. the writer as well implies the pres. can be viewed- understood through her / his women's eyes ? ( my interpretation.)
points for kantor for attempting the impossible.
ricardo

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts