The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Stupid Americans ... Youtube battle ( dis for Greeney2 )

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:22 am

He hasn't figured it out yet, just say "Rath you are wrong", and he goes all nuts finding more boloney to post. :lol: Meanwhile we are enjoying our morning coffee and donuts. :lol: Good job Capricorn. :thumbup: I got him a dozen times on Lance Armstrong, and even more with Assange. :o
greeney2
 
Posts: 9591
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:10 am

I don't have any donuts to go with my coffee. :cry:

Rath is the Joe Biden of debating. He shouts down intelligent discussion and rebuts with a bunch of links and copy/paste articles with no substance. Like any Liberal, that's considered winning and a good debate strategy. Never-mind that it makes zero sense and all the attention he gets is people pointing out what a jackass he makes of himself. Winning, indeed. :clap:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
User avatar
En-Lugal
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 am

Postby rath » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:05 pm

capricorn wrote:I can call u all the names I want because they are all true. But the best one to sum you up is pathetic. Your an embarrassment to Australia. Your interpretation of history is skewed and is obviously indicative of a drug user. Lay off them for a while, then come back and study history with a sober mind. You will then see the clear truth.


you yanks always say crap like that ..... right before you turn tail & run.


capricorn wrote:Your interpretation of history is skewed and is obviously indicative of a drug user.


HAHA .... funny, that's what the entire world sez about the USA ....

I mean just look at American propaganda, ...... the USA did jack all in both world war 1 & world war 2, History shows that .... Historical dates .... facts .... events & the USA was there for none of them. :oops:

Yet you continue to seek to put yourselves in amongst the history of other nations & other peoples.


Tell me what is it you think the USA did to contribute to the war effort in either world war one or world war two.

pick a subject ... pick a battle ... pick a date ... common ..... man up, ..
Put your money where your propaganda is.

Like i said, you can quote T.V shows & movies all you like, but history is on my side. Facts are on my side.


capricorn wrote:I'm done responding to this topic. You can have the last word. Make sure its a good one! Or twenty... :roll: But before you do, just know this. Next time you open a topic simply degrading the USA, remember that... nobody in this forum cares. You just are adding to the mindless clutter that exists on the internet that holds no value. You may instead want to join something like a Neo Nazi Skinhead forum. I'm sure you will find a lot of people supporting your point of view about the USA as well as your distorted view of history.

Later!

Oh ps.... I lost, you totally won. Great job! :lol:


That's right .... run solider run.

You have zero evidence or historical facts to support you, your misinformed nationalist point of view, so you through out a few insults an run like a girl. ( just like the yanks did in ww1 & ww2 )
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 pm

American propaganda ......


Saving private Ryan .... Australian's .... New Zealand .... The British .... ( No American's

The Great Escape ........ based on the events of Australian solders.

Who shot down the red Barron

The US remake of the Australia book schindler's list.

The movie U-571 ....... U-571 purports to tell the story of how the USA recovered Germany's secret Enigma codes. ......... But no American's were involved in the real life event. ( were the American's even in the war at this point )

South Pacific ..... ( Steven Spielberg ) ........... Again, another American remake of Australian war history.

All US propaganda .... Hollywood .....Just like other U.S made & t.v shows ......
There were NO Americans at the real event.

most of Americas war movies, the USA was not even at the battle in question.

It's just American propaganda & thievery.


American's grow up watching american remakes, of movies and t.V shows about war & battles that involve Germans, The British, Australian's French .... But no americans.

But Hollywood knows that America is so racist & so xenophobic that it would be financial suicide to make a movie about wars & events the USA was no involved in.

So in-order to sucker the American people into handing over their wages to watch a movie, Hollywood produces & directors replace the characters & events with American's .......

Then you all hand over your cash to watch ( American history ) :lol: :lol: :lol: Watch a few of the videos i posted up top ( stupid Americans )

Do you really think Steve Mcqueen was at stalag 13.


:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:




The USA was not even involved ........ it was all the British.


The USA is embarrassed by its inability to do anything in either world war & it thinks if it put out these movies the American people will believe the propaganda, & believe the USA is a great nation, ( which we all know it aint ) its a 3erd world nation at best.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:38 pm

En-Lugal wrote:I don't have any donuts to go with my coffee. :cry:

Rath is the Joe Biden of debating. He shouts down intelligent discussion and rebuts with a bunch of links and copy/paste articles with no substance. Like any Liberal, that's considered winning and a good debate strategy. Never-mind that it makes zero sense and all the attention he gets is people pointing out what a jackass he makes of himself. Winning, indeed. :clap:



Joe Biden ?

Is he the guy off X-factor :?:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:58 pm

En-Lugal wrote:I don't have any donuts to go with my coffee. :cry:

Rath is the Joe Biden of debating. He shouts down intelligent discussion and rebuts with a bunch of links and copy/paste articles with no substance. Like any Liberal, that's considered winning and a good debate strategy. Never-mind that it makes zero sense and all the attention he gets is people pointing out what a jackass he makes of himself. Winning, indeed. :clap:


I provide nothing but a sound, non bias, evidence based view.

Unlike some people who seek to lie. deceive, & re-right history.

Some of you come out & say thins like ..... The USA runs this & the USA runs that .... or
The USA won this or the USA won that ... the USA saved the world in world war 1 & saved the world in world war two ... & that America won Vietnam.

& things like .....

American gave the world freedom & democracy. & America invented & America created & America Discoverer.

Yet not once have any of you backed up your propaganda, & Right wing neon-nationalist views with any facts what so ever.


You just make one unsubstantiated claim after another, with out ever backing up you propaganda with historical facts. ( NOT ONCE )


I on the other hand ..... have been unbiased & open minded.

I have put forth my case with both knowledge & understanding of the real history & the true facts,on a wide range of subjects posted on the Black vault over the years.

My positions are not the opinions of my own, but rather, They are in fact .... accurate accounts on events, Supported by evidence from science, history & an acute understanding of the Subject's.

Supported by historical records maintained by Historians, Curators, Museums & Archaeological evidence.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:49 pm

rath wrote:American propaganda ......


Saving private Ryan .... Australian's .... New Zealand .... The British .... ( No American's

The Great Escape ........ based on the events of Australian solders.

Who shot down the red Barron

The US remake of the Australia book schindler's list.

The movie U-571 ....... U-571 purports to tell the story of how the USA recovered Germany's secret Enigma codes. ......... But no American's were involved in the real life event. ( were the American's even in the war at this point )

South Pacific ..... ( Steven Spielberg ) ........... Again, another American remake of Australian war history.

All US propaganda .... Hollywood .....Just like other U.S made & t.v shows ......
There were NO Americans at the real event.

most of Americas war movies, the USA was not even at the battle in question.

It's just American propaganda & thievery.


American's grow up watching american remakes, of movies and t.V shows about war & battles that involve Germans, The British, Australian's French .... But no americans.

But Hollywood knows that America is so racist & so xenophobic that it would be financial suicide to make a movie about wars & events the USA was no involved in.

So in-order to sucker the American people into handing over their wages to watch a movie, Hollywood produces & directors replace the characters & events with American's .......

Then you all hand over your cash to watch ( American history ) :lol: :lol: :lol: Watch a few of the videos i posted up top ( stupid Americans )

Do you really think Steve Mcqueen was at stalag 13.


:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:




The USA was not even involved ........ it was all the British.


The USA is embarrassed by its inability to do anything in either world war & it thinks if it put out these movies the American people will believe the propaganda, & believe the USA is a great nation, ( which we all know it aint ) its a 3erd world nation at best.



Hollywood's dirty little secret

02/20/05 "The Age" - - It's the scripts that pay a high price when Hollywood goes into battle. Brian Courtis looks at one of the movie world’s murkier truths.

Well, we've known the rules. We've known them since Errol Flynn liberated Burma without any help from British, Australian or New Zealand forces. Churchill and a few Diggers may have been upset, but the fact is when it comes to Hollywood only the good guys win and, since we're playing with their toys, those good guys must inevitably be Americans. Never let the absurdities of history get in the way of a box-office blockbuster.

They really do not want to discuss this, of course, in Tinseltown. They still see only their heroes and our villains. And they continue to win everything alone. Remember Steven Spielberg's D-Day spectacular Saving Private Ryan? Someone simply forgot that 72,000 British, Australian and Canadian troops were also involved. And if Hollywood is to be believed, it was the Americans who captured the Enigma coding machine from a German submarine; never mind that the Brits were there and accomplished that six months before the Yanks entered the war.

Not everything has been quite so eagerly promoted. We hear less, for instance, about the effects of the powerful relationship that has grown over the years between the Pentagon and the Hollywood studios, a partnership that not only can save millions of dollars for filmmakers and produce fine recruiting propaganda for Washington, but can twist history and reality to produce the ultimate in international spin.

In Operation Hollywood, filmmaker Emilio Pacull follows up an investigative study by film industry journalist Dave Robb on the help producers have sought from the military over the years. Robb, who worked for Variety and The Hollywood Reporter, says he found himself obsessed with the minutiae of these negotiations with the boys with ships, tanks, materiel, information, bases, access to land, troops and some very real-looking fireworks.

His report, a page-by-page study of scripts submitted by the studios to the Pentagon, reveals an intriguing pattern of censorship and propaganda. For Hollywood, acceptance of this system means the difference between "full co-operation" and no co-operation. For the military, it involves maintaining an idealised image of the forces, their behaviour, their view of the world, the superiority of their form of patriotism, and for that matter, their reasons for going to war.

So why, they would argue, should the Pentagon spend its money on pacifism or promoting the darker side of the soldier's world? Why reward a Platoon when The Green Berets is what you're after?

Among those with an opinion in Operation Hollywood are Australian director Phil Noyce, Phil Strub from the US Department of Defence, historian Lawrence Suid and Joe Trento, author and president of the anti-war Public Education Centre. This, they all agree, is a world where lines, plots and nationalities are changed so that film producers can gain access to expensive military hardware.

In the 1995 James Bond movie Goldeneye, for example, the original script had a US Navy admiral betraying state secrets. This was changed to make the traitor a member of the French navy. After that the military's co-operation was forthcoming. Pacull and Robb takes us from the pedantry to the powerful in examining the changes to scripts. They list the producers and the movies that have fallen into line and show how the military's script editors work. Interestingly, it's not the censors who come under fire here quite so much as those co-operative, self-censoring filmmakers.

Still, as Robb says, in what has become ostensibly his campaign against this system, the long-term effect on generations of young Americans is an unknown. “How many of those killed in Iraq died because they joined up after they saw what was presented in a film?” How many have died as the result of unknown recruiting propaganda?

All a producer needs do for assistance, it seems, is submit five copies of his script to the Pentagon for approval, make whatever script changes the Pentagon suggests, film the script exactly as approved by the Pentagon and preview the finished product for Pentagon officials before it's shown to its broader audience. And, according to Robb, as he puts the boot firmly into Jerry Bruckheimer, Tom Goldberg (Stripes), John Woo and other producers and directors, many do this gladly. It is, he insists, Hollywood's dirtiest little secret.

Not that the big screen is alone. Among the early changes we hear about is a scene from an episode of the children's television series Lassie in which a light aircraft crashing in the woods concerned the Pentagon. A change to the script was called for. The military didn't want children, the subject of its future recruitment drives, to get the idea that the US Army produced faulty equipment.

Not surprisingly, Washington will back what it sees as the positive message every time. There is enthusiasm for such gung-ho films as The Longest Day, Top Gun or, believe it or not, Pearl Harbor. There is no point talking to them about Apocalypse Now, Platoon or Dr Strangelove. As for films about the wounded and traumatised victims of war, concentration camp horror, or civilian casualties ... well, that has nothing to do with them, does it? Use your imagination, however, and make a heroic star of yet another four-star general and you will be marching step-in-step with America's medal-winning movie buffs. And be rewarded for it.

There are other ways to win the day. It would be interesting, for example, to see how the Pentagon would react to the sentimental reflections on wartime that British television so enjoys. In the escapism of Foyle's War, for example, the message is one of sacrifice and understanding. Michael Kitchen's wise old police chief, Foyle, uses wisdom, patience and tolerance in an idyllic Sussex setting against petty crimes and sabotage. This, rather than some one-sided battlefield slaughter, shows us the old values we're fighting for.

Soldiers and civilians are generally given positive treatment; blimpish landowners, politicians and generals get short shrift. This week, in They Fought In The Fields, the sweet and splendid Sam (Honeysuckle Weeks) is on the farm with a troubled gang of land girls, while her boss is out sorting spies from prisoners of war. There are few fireworks, few toys from the boys, but a gal's still gotta do what a gal's gotta do.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:24 pm

RAWR!! RATH MAD!!! RATH COPY/PASTE LINKS!!! RATH MAKE BIG FONT!!! RATH SHOW YOU WHO RIGHT!!! RAWR!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
User avatar
En-Lugal
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 am

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 am

Rath,

This is like dumb..just plain dumb and it shows insecurity and ego...immaturity. Not just immaturity but lack of comprehension and history. From page 1 of this thread.

That's like me saying ......... Well at-least our president didn't go & get himself shot & our country still wines about it decades & centuries later.

So how many US presidents have gone & got themselves waked now.

Just cant hold onto them can you.


You do realize that this is why there has been established a line of succession...correct??? A chain of command.



This is not anything thinking Ameicans are interested in ..for there are those of us out here who can still think and not emote. We are not into such petty drama and barnyard pecking methods and rationale.

This is the kind of thing many of us left back in grammer school...back in the sand box at the play ground.

However...you are correct about one thing...many of us have to much time on our hands..watch to many movies and television and think that is how the world is out there. Americans are not the only ones out here with this fingerprint.


But not all of us Rath..not all of us.

You need some practice when you make these types of posts.

There are those of us out here...however few...who are not interested in the concept of unzipping to show who has the biggest one. We left that kind of thinking back in grammer school.


Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:25 am

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Everyone loves the Bushwackers at least! :lol: Are you sure Rath and Joker, aren't Butch and Luke? :lol: :lol: :lol:
greeney2
 
Posts: 9591
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest