The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Strange Phenomenon Happening at Home!!

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby antz123 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:16 am

honestly , please dont take offense i really wanna believe but i am not able to.

You tell us cams dont work ok. you tell us that they dont wanna be photographed ok.

But u talk about signs on chest, features, markings etc. If i were you if nothing else i would be drawing it out as bad as i may draw. You remember dates, exactly what happened, drops of fog, light not hitting floor etc.

But you dont remember clearly to draw symbols, markings, apparel, machines, anything??? Not internet images but what you saw.
antz123

Postby thunder » Wed May 02, 2012 4:53 pm

there would be a lil something in my pants to !! but we have to have something that u saw , a pix drawn by you. keep a notebook by you at all times and try to draw anything u can remember. if u try to involve MUFON thay may not show up at all. has anyone other then you and your mother seen this? one of u have to remember something ANYTHING i or we can use to try and figure out what the hell thay are trying to tell you. think i alrady know, but have to have something to work with. thay are not wiping your memory so there has to be something you remember.

thanks again
thunder
thunder

Postby thunder » Wed May 02, 2012 5:06 pm

by the way IF thay were there for your mother you would never see a thing. its for both of you. try NOT to project fear when thay are there ( how ill never know) i was never afraid when i saw what i did. think that was them not me keeping me calm. something made the "nordic" turn and walk away. may have been fear. no idea yet. looking forward to your drawings. remember and draw all you can tonight IF thay come.

thunder
thunder

Postby viktor » Thu May 03, 2012 9:38 pm

ok Guys heres the link to files that i've uploaded :the humming from the sky that i recorded with a cell phone, and the drawings of the beings,,,,....http://www.theblackvault.com/m/files/br ... ner/viktor
and heres what happened on Feb/18/2012: again we go to sleep about 11 pm and as soon as we turn off the tv and the lights, the fog starts to show little by little untill the stairs are full of it, but as i told U this fog is intelligent cause it reacts to our movements and actions it changes color and it always brings all kinds of things....so this fog tonight stays in a corner like its contained in some kind of plexiglas cell ......its quiet for a couple minutes, then it releases a perfect CUBE from its center and start spinning to us, but when it gets to us (about 10 ft.) its on the shape of a sphere the size of a fist, it gets too close to our faces so my mom , trys to hit it twice with the palm of her hand , and goes trought, nothing happened to it, but its gets like alarmed or scared cause it goes 3 ft. back and stays there...... in the mean while another sphere was behind it and a thirth one its forming, it felt like those things were some kind of cameras, u could feel that they were looking at U, it trys again to get to us and my mom refuses to touch it and hits it so both go back into the fog and the 3rd one splits in 2 and goes upstairs to check the 2 rooms up there....then fog faded ( this time the humming was replaced by a quiet noise like a New Motor "super quiet" but there)
viktor

Postby thunder » Fri May 04, 2012 4:02 pm

i guess the best we can hope for is waiting till thay tell you why thay are here. realy have nothing to sink my teeth into. saw the pix u posted, the sound file was not properly downloaded so nothing there.
keep posting all that happens maby a clue will pop up others can use. now it just for you and your mother..
i want to beleve to. i hope this all true, has to be something there to use. THANKS
thunder
thunder

Postby antz123 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:16 am

Viktor

One thing is for sure, if they wanted to kill us etc, it wont be with nukes or lazer etc it would be like Snap and clean swanky earth is here for them.

And moreover not much you can do about it. So get over your fear and get better grip man. As i see it whether myopic or not if all this is happening you are lucky.

Also keep a look out for markings, writing, font, symbols etc.
antz123

Postby viktor » Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm

hi everybody......sorry for the delay, but i've been bussy, so this thing (phenomenon) it's, not happening, only at the living room anymore , it's also appearing in my room wich is like 10ft. away , now when i go to bed i see flashes and orbs flying trough my the room, but anyways theres nothing i can do about it, so i'm going to resume the most relevant phenomenon on feb 24: they introduced a small super shining UFO it's size was around 8.20 ft. inside the house!! yes as u can read a small UFO Trought the Walls, its was so shiny that its was like Day light inside the house, no transparent dome or windows it had a small base in the bottom for landing along with some lights, (Pink, Blue,red) that were spinning from left, to right and in the center spining up and down, it was definedly made from somekind of metal, but in some parts u could see as it was moving toward us how some parts of it were inside the walls and the handrails like there was nothing there (like a ghost metal or something like that), it was beautiful, perfect, my mom was crying of excitement and asked how are U capable of doing this?? and for our surprice...... they answered i dont know if i heard it with my ears or in my mind, but they SAID:(human Male voice) THE MATTER, THE TIME AND THE SPACE, EXPAND, we were amazed and after a couple minutes of lookin at it, a police car making loud noises stoped outside the house, to give a ticked to some Idiot for speeding,so the visitors took off (like scared) making like a bee humming, but left behind a thick cloud of 2 ft. first it was blue navy, then baby blue,pink,orange, blue again and seemed to be spilling something like muztard, it took like 2 hours to fade completely, then like at 6 Am we heard the humming outside again, so we looked trought the window and we saw a totally different UFO suspended 30 ft. away from the house but it was shaped different and bigger but it was metallic with red lights around....it was simply there floating , then it tilted to the right side and left speeding in a second.it was the most active night by the time, 2 different sightings in a single night...
so they are already here but invisible, they're able to modify they structure somehow to go trought walls, and travel this long distances in no time.....
Viktor
viktor

Postby thunder » Thu May 10, 2012 12:09 am

this is a GREAT experiance and story. i just wish there was something ANYTHING to sink my teeth into.
dose this hapen when you have any one elce in the house? any one or thing to co oberate your experiance? grasping at straws here i want to beleave this is hapening to u and your mother. we now have your drawings and the written experiance, but nothing else i do beleave you are having this experiance but i have nothing else to go on , need SONETHING, i want to know what thay want or what thay are trying to tell you.
how often did u say this happens? picking your brains here, lol . try to get them to give u some hard evidence . any thing will do,

thanks
thunder
thunder

Postby gyratron » Mon May 21, 2012 9:55 pm

viktor wrote:Hi!! People this is my 1st. post and the main reason to become a member of this forum....i'm looking for answers and i hope the members can help me with this......

i'm 28 years old a lawyer and a retired Crime Scene Investigator In Tijuana Mexico, since this past February 13 2012, we've been experiencing strange things like visits from 'lil gray beings, some times transparent, some others not, and not only gray ones, a Very Tall One human like (blonde) with blue eyes, transparent Ufos Above the house parked all night, an inteligent multi colored fog, Orbs, Hologram like visions on the walls, and the most interesting Some kind of never seen Animal's... relevant ones OK..... :shock:

Hello,

I hope I don't sound too skeptical, but all we know about one and another is what we say...

>i'm 28 years old a lawyer and a retired Crime Scene Investigator In Tijuana Mexico,

28 years old is a bit young for retirement? And two really different careers at the same time, for 28 yrs old? So which job did you 'retire' from? What do you do for a living now? Just live with your Mother?

>...transparent Ufos...parked above house all night..

How do you know that ET objects are there if you can not see them?

>Orbs

What is an orb in your opinion? Is it round? How big? 10 meter diameter at 30 meters? Or 10 cm at arms-length? Do you see a lot of these or just one? How far away was it when you saw it? Just a glowing point of light in the night sky? Or a ball in your living-room?

Try to be a little more descriptive, use some of those crime-scene skills.

Thanks,

gyratron
ET Investigator
gyratron

Postby viktor » Wed May 23, 2012 10:31 pm

hi sorry i couldn't answer b4 , but i've been a litle bussy, here in mexico when u are a lawyer u get the option to become a crime scene investigator by taking a side carrer and yes i had to retire but not because of my age, was because i started to receibe death threats in the apartment where i used to live the they started to call me at my job and cell, so didn't believed till they ambushed and killed two of my co-workers and i had to pick up what was left of them,it was sooo terrifiyng and painfull so quited and retired right away, so right now i'm a lawyer and i live somewhere else along with my parents, till my new business gets up and running!! =),
-the transparent ufos i talked about, sometimes u can see them cause it looks like heat or steam it humms and some times too, little sparks appear around it ,it's barely visible to eye sight some other times they salute U flashing one time revealing their location above!!
-ORBS: to tell u the tru thats how i call to this lights that suddently appear in the living or my room (i see a LOT of these), its like a ball of light and the size its from a ping pong ball to the size of a fist..some times they have a tail, and their color its white, black, blue, red, yellow ....so thats the only name that i think will describe them better...last night one was hovering above my mother while she was sleeping, it saw me and it got into the wall right away!! like checking her out.
i've tryed to upload more drawings but in files it says Access denied i dont know why, so i'm going to explain the two biggets events lately (skiping dates),on monday April 16th the fog or steam that appears every night came and a blue laser light came out of it and proyected a hologram of our world and but the most shoking thing was that in the map where 4 gigantic UFOS parked Above: ENGLAND, IRAN,BOTSWANA area, and USA -MEXICO area,they said nothing just displayed that for a couple minutes and the fog left. but i was able to draw the locations of this Mother ships hovering above the world. so they gave us the locations of this huge things, probably a future parking spot???? i dont know!!
and finally last night (May 22) a different BEING apperared and it was way scarier that the gray ones it looked like a reptile!!, we don't really know why or how it got into the house but it appeared seating in the stairs it was like 2.5 ft. hight it had only TWO freaking fingers with small nails!! the head was human shaped no horns or something else, it had little long brown hair to the shoulders but nothing on top like a bald guy but his face was horrible it had the eyes exactly like a camelion (same eyes no other way) the iris was light brown, of the size and shape of a golf ball , a mouth without lips,it showed us its ugly sharp teeths, it's nose was like when u see a skull with out the flesh, (i mean that shape), its skin had SCALES!! like a snake or a fish and was gray and blue, the ears where pointy like mr. spock but longer and hanged to the mid chest, and its cheeks where hanging as well to the mid chest to the same height as the ears. it could move the eyes individually like a camelion, the most disturbing thing was that it was wearing HUMAN CLOTHES!! brown boots, DArk gray pants, and light gray shirt!! like trying to imitate a human person , it was looking at us and then to the upstairs like watching that nobody from the other rooms could come down, and looking at us again , in the mean while we watched that it had only TWO fingers and the most disturbing thing was that it was holding in its left hand a MASK!! and the mast was JUST EXACTLY like the face of a gray one, u know , black almond shaped eyes, small mouth no lips , only two nostrils no nose!! WTF I swear i was About to CRAP my pants but i didn't cause i was too afraid, after some minutes it stood up, and me and my mother took off running to my room to lock the door and turn on the light till the next day, why it was holding a mask do they try to fool us?? or try to imitate humans?? i would like to know why it came into the house do they see a parking spot above my parents house?? or are they following the trail of the other being that came too. feel free to ask any quetions ok... :wave:
viktor

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts