The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

spanking good for a relationship??

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:58 am

adamwarlock2099 wrote:I agree with you and Miss panda.

She’s my panda so get off. :x I know your game, I’m a man as well and I know what you’re playing at, you’re going to be nice and polite then take advantage of her when I’m not there, she’s be lonely and sad with out me you see ;) , it's not going to happen! :x ( :lol: :lol: )

I’m keeping an eye on you, SRO (tiara now), BS, Saturos (Dark Something now, I don’t care that he’s gay he could turn and start batting for the right team when she’s sad and lonely as well :shock: ) and the rest of you who I’ve warned off. She’s mine. :x :lol: :lol:

You’re safe now love, go about your day in peace knowing that you’re safe form them bastards. :D :D :D

But I agree Adam. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:06 am

I wouldn't think of it sir. She is all yours. :D
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:12 am

Why can't the others be like you. Tell you once and you understand, I'm still telling SRO and he still hasn't got it yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a nice change. :D :D :D

Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:35 am

But as two partners grow together over time, these things come about without being said. Both partners read each other without a word and know what each other wants from the relationship.

I read an interesting post today (this is from memory by the way so it’s not exact):

`The main thing that the sub and dom have in common is that they both have the others interests truly at heart. `

very true I think. :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 am

Lashmar wrote: I read an interesting post today (this is from memory by the way so it’s not exact):

`The main thing that the sub and dom have in common is that they both have the others interests truly at heart. `

very true I think. :)

It is. Each is doing to/for the other for the satisfaction of the other.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:58 am

Aye. It’s a bit of a turn on as well.

I’ll stick to the looking out for friends and family part at the moment :D . It’s pointless for me to be looking for a girlfriend because I’ll be having too much work to do soon so it won’t end well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: can't spell for piss. :roll: :oops: :lol:
Last edited by Lashmar on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Might as well not rush it then. Besides maybe Miss panda will come around your way. :D
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Again with the miss panda dude. :| I know your game and I it was me playing it I'd like it. ;) :lol: :lol:

It depends when little one makes her mind up, weather or not she want to be apart of my plan, to be honest. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Lashmar wrote:Again with the miss panda dude. :| I know your game and I it was me playing it I'd like it. ;) :lol: :lol:

It depends when little one makes her mind up, weather or not she want to be apart of my plan, to be honest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:) I swear that's not my intention my friend.
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:11 pm

I demand a man hug this time

*hug

all’s good now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t know why but it’s not quite the same chasing something you have a realistic hope in getting is there :? . Ideas as well as women I mean. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts