The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

spanking good for a relationship??

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:31 pm

pandasex wrote: I respect that i dont write anything my husband does to me 8-) of course also in fear of any comments lash would have :lol:

I dont know if i could pay anyone to explore with myself??
i would feel connecting too much with them i guess. I could never ever be sub with a woman....when i am with women im a top for sure....but not with guys. I have explored being dom with a guy and its just boring to me. Guys liked it but it felt like a job to me and than just wasnt fun at all.
its always been funny to me that we get married (supposedly something that means above all) yet when u approach your mate to do something kinky you are either scared to get turned down or even worse they dont have enough trust with you to explore??? I thought we were above everyone else?? :lol: it bothers me when i feel like we were supposed to be so together but only conditionaley ??

i think someone needs to make BDSM or SM intstructional vids....how funny would that be ??

It's too easy for me to not get attached. I think it has a lot to do with why I like to be dominated. I feel detached from things/people in general, so to be treated like a slave is not all that difficult for me. Enticing even.

As far as with someone you are with. My wife already knew I was good and ready from day one, so I just had to wait for when she was ready. The only thing I can say is make your desires known and as you mentioned the worse that can happen is you find out the partner is not interested. But given time, maybe they will in the future, or you might discover something else that they may want from you.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby pandasex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:42 am

well that sounds like u have a good healthy relationship

cograts its a rare thing these days

how did u figure out it might be something u would like?? i mean did u go somewhere and see it or watch a vid and say i want to try that?

I had weird neighbors i taped a session for them once....but they were like hardcore it was kind of disturbing. They liked to post their own vids on the net....crazy sh*t btw
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:50 pm

pandasex wrote:well that sounds like u have a good healthy relationship

cograts its a rare thing these days

how did u figure out it might be something u would like?? i mean did u go somewhere and see it or watch a vid and say i want to try that?

I had weird neighbors i taped a session for them once....but they were like hardcore it was kind of disturbing. They liked to post their own vids on the net....crazy sh*t btw

I personally just went after it. I hadn't had any sexual experiences with women before I went to a mistress. I hadn't done much to learn about it, as it was kind of pre-internet back then. I just had a feeling that it was what I wanted. Maybe not everyone is as lucky, I consider myself to be, to just know that is what they want out of a relationship.

I had to do some research to where dominatrix dungeons were, so in that I learned other things that I have experimented with. I had a friend that was into or a part of almost everything that a parent would want their children to not know about, so I got my information that way. I just went in for a first session and after that I was hooked. Sometimes literally. :D
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
adamwarlock2099

Postby pandasex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:52 pm

so what was the craziest thing your mistress ever made u do :?:
pandasex

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:10 pm

pandasex wrote:so what was the craziest thing your mistress ever made u do :?:

Well if you mean like pain tolerance, then it would be nipple clamps. I am a complete sissy when my nipples are in pain.

As far as what I thought was the most bizzare but enjoyed, I would say erotic asphyxia. I really didn't want to do it, and wasn't ready for it, but I didn't let on and let her do it. And the surprising stimulation I got from it made me not want it anymore. I knew I would want to take it further and further. Like drinking to get a good buzz and you keep drinking cause you think it will get better, but it doesn't and then you feel like sh*t in the morning. Except with this it can kill you if your partner isn't careful.

I never did it to myself though, mostly for that reason.
adamwarlock2099

Postby pandasex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:19 pm

yeah i passed out completely and the next day i was really sore. It was good but i dont know if the after ward is worth the during. No i wouldnt think of doing it myself either. Its dangerous bottom line. i dont think i could do that to anyone else i would be afraid of having some sort of accident :lol:
pandasex

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:24 pm

pandasex wrote:yeah i passed out completely and the next day i was really sore. It was good but i dont know if the after ward is worth the during. No i wouldnt think of doing it myself either. Its dangerous bottom line. i dont think i could do that to anyone else i would be afraid of having some sort of accident :lol:

I agree, I would never do it to someone else either. But she was a professional, so even though I initially had my doubts, I still somewhere inside me had a inkling of trust in her.

Being crusified is kind of a strange experience as well. You wouldn't believe the kind of effort you have to make to keep from crushing your lungs under your own weight.
adamwarlock2099

Postby pandasex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:26 pm

he was a marine does that count as a professional :lol: :lol: :lol:

no never been in that position i would probably not be able to go through with the weight and lung thing....i have heard stories...
pandasex

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:37 pm

pandasex wrote:he was a marine does that count as a professional :lol: :lol: :lol:

no never been in that position i would probably not be able to go through with the weight and lung thing....i have heard stories...

I don't blame you. It's the only time I uttered our safety word. I was tired and exhaused after that session.
adamwarlock2099

Postby pandasex » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:06 pm

PM ed u because i cannot post in reply
pandasex

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts