The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

spanking good for a relationship??

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:43 am

No I'm happy today I've finally got work to do! :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 pm

pandasex wrote:

Keep going....im listening

I think there are true switches...they are usually bisexual as well though. The trust that is involved with the BDSM relationship is what builds the relationship. I think that is what they were getting at with the article.

you sound like you are educated in the field we should talk more :D

8-) The anonimity of the internet makes it easy to share. But no one outside my wife know what I do with her, and what I did before I met her.

I visited a mistress for a few years back when I was single, so I have kind of first hand experienced and learned what was different about me and why I was so timid. I just needed a woman that would "put me in my place". or at least put me in the place I wanted to be.

Yeah, I am sure there are, and I bet that you are right. I think having a duel sexuality probably helps one embrace both roles. I know there are some, professionally anyway. Many that were aquantices of my mistress had clients that enjoyed participating in both sides, though I, for my own reasons, couldn't be dominate to a woman.

And I agree, there is a strong trust factor that I think is stronger than most in such a relationship. You both have to know each other's boundries and respect them. Case in point, it took my wife many years in our marriage before she would comfortable to assume that role with me. And it was damn well worth the wait. :D
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:53 am

pandasex wrote:seriously with you two in here we should just call this the gay vault.

Here I thought this was going to be a thread on spanking children. which I am for .

Really though does every thread now have to be something gay ? Lashie just go move in with him already do us all a favor.

Has anyone read the first few pages?

I’d dying of laughter here. It’s brilliant. For starters it was a thread about spanking kids (now it kinky spanking) then BS makes himself look a tit (oddly he’s changed since he fucked off for a week, I like the new you) as well as the gay vault with Saturos and me.

It’s brilliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:55 am

adamwarlock2099 wrote:And I agree, there is a strong trust factor that I think is stronger than most in such a relationship. You both have to know each other's boundries and respect them.

That is the bit I find interesting. The trust and openness, if only it was there in all relationships. :roll: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Lashmar wrote:That is the bit I find interesting. The trust and openness, if only it was there in all relationships. :roll: :lol:

Any person who is trusting of the person they were with can share that level of trust. I think people mistaken a person who enjoys being dominated as somehow different then trusting someone with their money or their food, or something of that nature.

I would think that anything or anyone that a person puts trust in or trust someone with, should feel comfortable and respect the boundries of that relationship. Trust at any level is something you have to give to someone else whether they have you bound in rope and whipping you, or the guy that fixes your car.

And I'd much rather have a few scars and learn that this particular person is above my comfort level than have an empty pocket book and know not to take my car to that mechanic again. :)
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:09 am

Any person who is trusting of the person they were with can share that level of trust.

It just seems more. The level of trust seems to be higher.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Lashmar wrote: It just seems more. The level of trust seems to be higher.

Well I guess since submissivness comes natural to me, it doesn't seem so profound. I easily trust a dominate woman because I crave being submitted.

Maybe it's something I don't understands signifigance because I am looking at it from the inside.
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:40 am

I don’t think it’s so much because you’re on the inside but because you’re a submissive. It’s natural, as you said, to trust dominant women.

It actually makes very interesting research once you get over the social stigma.

Witch roughly means that some part's are interesting to me. ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:11 pm

adamwarlock2099 wrote:
pandasex wrote:

Keep going....im listening

I think there are true switches...they are usually bisexual as well though. The trust that is involved with the BDSM relationship is what builds the relationship. I think that is what they were getting at with the article.

you sound like you are educated in the field we should talk more :D

8-) The anonimity of the internet makes it easy to share. But no one outside my wife know what I do with her, and what I did before I met her.

I visited a mistress for a few years back when I was single, so I have kind of first hand experienced and learned what was different about me and why I was so timid. I just needed a woman that would "put me in my place". or at least put me in the place I wanted to be.

Yeah, I am sure there are, and I bet that you are right. I think having a duel sexuality probably helps one embrace both roles. I know there are some, professionally anyway. Many that were aquantices of my mistress had clients that enjoyed participating in both sides, though I, for my own reasons, couldn't be dominate to a woman.

And I agree, there is a strong trust factor that I think is stronger than most in such a relationship. You both have to know each other's boundries and respect them. Case in point, it took my wife many years in our marriage before she would comfortable to assume that role with me. And it was damn well worth the wait. :D

I respect that i dont write anything my husband does to me 8-) of course also in fear of any comments lash would have :lol:

I dont know if i could pay anyone to explore with myself??
i would feel connecting too much with them i guess. I could never ever be sub with a woman....when i am with women im a top for sure....but not with guys. I have explored being dom with a guy and its just boring to me. Guys liked it but it felt like a job to me and than just wasnt fun at all.
its always been funny to me that we get married (supposedly something that means above all) yet when u approach your mate to do something kinky you are either scared to get turned down or even worse they dont have enough trust with you to explore??? I thought we were above everyone else?? :lol: it bothers me when i feel like we were supposed to be so together but only conditionaley ??

i think someone needs to make BDSM or SM intstructional vids....how funny would that be ??
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:52 am

when u approach your mate

That has a completely different meaning here. For a second I though:

`What the F*** is going on here, I thought I was horny, coming onto a friend like that just strange. Wait a sec matey, yank, mate= partner… you tosser`

There really needs to be a dictionary to translate what yanks says. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Other than that, yes be scared and buy me that aeroplane ticket. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think someone needs to make BDSM or SM intstructional vids....how funny would that be ??

Been there done that and sent you the link as well love. ;)

I don’t know if it’s me or what but I live by the motto:

Who dares wins.

So fear of what others think isn’t really a problem to me. Fear of losing isn’t a problem either.

I’m a glorified pimp and I really don’t give a sh*t for F*** sake, that’s what I’m like and I wouldn’t change it for anything.

Fine there are times where my attitude gets me into trouble but for the most part it’s fine and it works.

If you can’t risk things where the fucking point. It might be reckless and it’s not something everyone should live by but for me it’s the right way to go.

If you’re not strong and you don’t have a quite arrogance about you ( 8-) ) it won’t work for you. ;)

Edit: Poor spelling. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Turns out it was spelt fine after all. that's what happen when you stop going to school at 11. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Lashmar you tosser. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts