The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

spanking good for a relationship??

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sat May 30, 2009 10:32 am

Being a submissive myself I can vouche that some mistresses/masters can form a considerate attachment to their slaves. But a submissive/dominate relationship is, like many relationships, is symbiotic. One gets as much from the experience of the other. If the submissive truly enjoys the pain/discomfort, then the dominate, knowing they are pleased can dispense with said pain.

It's about each person's comfort, or I guess in this case, discomfort level. If you have been with the same dominate/submissive, then the relationship develops where each knows what each person's top tier is and can therefore make the relationship work.

I can't give you much information on switches. They are a rare breed, and I have not ever met one that is truly a switch.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Sun May 31, 2009 2:00 am

F*** Saturos and BS are going to have fun with this :roll: :lol: . All I will say is I don’t do pain, if I’m stung by a stinging nettle I’m rolling around the floor in agony for five minuets. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyway I’ve been doing research into sub/dom life, I’ve come up with a good idea that I need to look in into and then talk to panda about it, stick around because I’ll need someone from the inside to talk to it about as well. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 31, 2009 5:44 am

I don´t think I have much more obvious things to add... :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Sun May 31, 2009 11:34 am

F*** Saturos and BS are going to have fun with this

No comment :mrgreen:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby pandasex » Sun May 31, 2009 3:13 pm

[quote="adamwarlock2099"]Being a submissive myself I can vouche that some mistresses/masters can form a considerate attachment to their slaves. But a submissive/dominate relationship is, like many relationships, is symbiotic. One gets as much from the experience of the other. If the submissive truly enjoys the pain/discomfort, then the dominate, knowing they are pleased can dispense with said pain.

It's about each person's comfort, or I guess in this case, discomfort level. If you have been with the same dominate/submissive, then the relationship develops where each knows what each person's top tier is and can therefore make the relationship work.

I can't give you much information on switches. They are a rare breed, and I have not ever met one that is truly a switch.[/quote]

Keep going....im listening

I think there are true switches...they are usually bisexual as well though. The trust that is involved with the BDSM relationship is what builds the relationship. I think that is what they were getting at with the article.

you sound like you are educated in the field we should talk more :D
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:49 am

Dark-Samus wrote:I don´t think I have much more obvious things to add... :lol: :lol:

And when I’ve earned my money from my ideas I’ll buy you both an airplane ticket so you can go F*** each other. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:43 am

I’ve got this image of you two in a room together now. If we wait for the BV picnic mael will be there as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SRO could bring his sister, and I’ll have a brilliant time laughing at Saturos and mael. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:30 am

Me and Mael would combine our ideologies on people and...take you down into the bed...and pound your ass with our "ideas" :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: ;) ;)
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:17 am

You’d enjoy that as well you sick bastard. :shock: :x

anyway I run faster than you two. And mael will be off trying to kill G2 and all the jews on the BV.

Could you imagine a black Jewish lesbian that’s a feminist as well? :shock: That would be every thing that he hates. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nigger and a Jew would be bad but a gay feminist that’s black and Jewish as well :shock: . F*** just run away from that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:10 am

You’d enjoy that as well you sick bastard.

anyway I run faster than you two. And mael will be off trying to kill G2 and all the jews on the BV.

Awww Lassie got angry? :lol:
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts