The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Spammers again!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby chiselray » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:41 am

Tairaa wrote:Well, bots can be employed like this for a plethora of seeminly random and pointless reasons that few would think of. They're almost certainly here for a reason, the links that they list, someone from one or more of those linked sites has probably made the bot is simply using it to get his websites, and those of his associates or friends, out there for people to maybe stumble upon it.

That'd be my first guess, and that's probably what it is.

those links show nothing but a senseless list of words..So what does it mean ,makes you wonder ? i guess since the software they are run on actually has no use then the originator is wasting other peoples time correcting this and his ,if he realizes this.
The idiot who created this bot is probably and up and coming 15 going on 10 year old proving himself,who knows..I think that if the messages show something worthy then someone with a few brains might be behind it.
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:45 am

ahh,these new links actually show something...
chiselray

Postby Tairaa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:57 am

If they are just a page with lots of words, then it's temporary sites set up distinctly for the purpose of getting views. The "random" words are there to get people using google to get in there because whatever they google is probably contained in the site.

Almost always for a reason.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts