The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Sociopath Seeks Psychopath for Twilight Zone Day Trip

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Questioner101 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Yiggy..jiggy..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REElUors1pQ

Lordy...it works!!!
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby NativeAlien » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:23 pm

And Moby? You can get stomped by Obie
You thirty-six year old baldheaded fag, blow me
You don't know me, you're too old, let go
It's over, nobody listen to techno
eminem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqxcUhFF ... re=related
"Son, you're about as useful as a poopie-flavoured lollipop"

Patches O'Houlihan
NativeAlien

Postby Island_Girl » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Oh Q, now your avatar shows up,
gonna post to see if mine will.
Also the u-tubes come up even if they aren't orange.
Island_Girl

Postby Questioner101 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:12 pm

The youtubes work, just roll your cursor over 'em...and clicky.

To put in your Avatar, just go to "your profile"...(but make sure it's no bigger than 90 x90 pixils or it won't take it.)
Questioner101

Postby tigger » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:15 pm

"FORT unate Son"

is that another thinly veiled threat, against the boy? Meds? Who threatens children? Calls them "retarded" so that the entire village

will participate in murdering their mother?

After all, the ratty fly squall was only twelve, when png snort laid it's pinnacle rate a rack radiator synonymous congratulation foundation. Broken LP's graffiti vandalizing an arduous filial shock zone urinal or sorry sorer. The coincidental rapists in a bully's tstck stnfrd schoolyard, were all much older. Just as when Prince Uranus, Ceausescu's Turkish refugee kamp kapo pee peed incontinent into a comatose Ubuntu teenage urinal - at least thirty, and that is if he is indeed "retarded" with a halo.

Fourteen when jet setting undermined most diligent. Five when introduced to MK Ultra's vineyards.

Summa never ran away, she is still angry that she was sent to uncle Hero's, in the first place. Is only now starting to notice the ultimatum of six years ago - not yet her prototype hero, who drank the entire power of attorney mourning the loss of his driving license. Arduous was not there to replace his room mate's money, when he was done. Only scapegoat profited by ending a pathology that built a palace for Ceausescu, and railroad barons.

Summa cum laude RA, at 19, upon arrival at Ceausescu's hostage hostile garnished wage scholarship, a gift he tried to deny her, when he fled. His "brain tumor" burdened her to the tune of $1000 when her first year student loans for living expenses came in.

Paranoid schizophrenic, cum "conspiracy c'ho" his bankrolls are to his insurance policy, more edifying.

Her bro is only dyslexic, but it sounds like bro in Sgro wants to make a buck on his paternal grandmother's inheritance. He is completely unrelated to Prince Uranus, yet still inherited his Israeli retardation. Prince Uranus wears a halo for maligning a complete stranger to himself, a child, he has placed in peril. Even his father caught Uranus' retardation.

He says "Please mommy" don't jump off a building, one day I'll be able to pay to repair your surgical permanent rape scene."

He is in college and employed, not potlocked, schizophrenic or a shock disordered hatemongered public urinal, simply hatemongered with a halo. Ceausescu threw his only child away at divorce, she also needs her mother - that "clone" who put her in the hospital, before Uranus referenced her out, to an expense account abandonment and the first suicide attempt of her life.

Ceausescu? Hitler? Pol Pot? Strughold's refrigerator?

A flurry of piled cowudderly dogs?

Prince Uranus' retardation is contagious.

bionic wrote:FORTunate Son
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA

gotta help keep the thread going
do my part

8-)

Hey Tigger

:)

*BM* mentioned cannibalism,

must be Idi Amin.

The former child soldier who didn't need treatment. He profited by his shock zones.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c93_1222391289
"call the police! we are the police looooooool fcukign idiots lol" Posted Sep-25-2008 by "i8ateyou"

'Call Idi Amin! He is the army loooooooooool fcukign idiots lol"
*Blood Diamond* hates only Bruce Doherty more, than the bitches, he dug them up for, when as a child, he was inducted into Sierra Leone's diamond war.

Have you ever read instructions B, like Cut ends of package, microwave for 2 minutes, let stand for 1 minute, remove packaging and serve,

and thought

'Serve yourself.'

Last edited by tigger on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 13 times in total.
tigger

Postby tigger » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Native sometimes says things that seem so much like PU mental bullying or
subliminal mental torture

NativeAlien wrote:viewtopic.php?f=8&t=303&p=3129#p3129

that's okay we're more interested in your tits and ass anyway 8-) ...plus the whole brain thing is so over rated.. :roll:

How vulgar native, repetitive.

Obviously the brain wouldn't interest.

*whore*, *whore*, *whore*, *nazi whore*, *nazi whore* at four?
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/192574.php

Most diligent Jockszche rate a rack reject at 12yrs old

Or public urinal?
Broken LP
graffiti vandal
low blow

Jesus didn't consider anyone as pollution. God doesn't make waste. *Purified* Hopis don't Borat scat.

native alien;

Purification is the process of rendering something pure, i.e. clean of foreign elements and/or pollution.

Hitler considered the Jews pollution..Jesus the pharisees

purification is a good thing...when it frees you of the foreign elements and pollution that stops you from performing at your optimum...picture your life tigger without the contamination of all the foreign elements and pollution that you openly despise in your posts...thats the kind of purification I'm talkin about.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3&start=1500

What are you saying native? Ceausescu is going to parenting classes? Al anon and discovering an penny's investment in his only child will pay off more in his retirement, then 25 yrs of absentee Ceausescu divorce court fiscal firewall?

native alien

take the Hitler colored glasses off...they're hiding your beautiful face.

I object to you saying I see things through "Hitler" colored glasses.

NativeAlien

yeah the intensity of the spanking did escalate in savagery quite fast didn't it?.. :lol:

Is that an allusion to the attempt at humor of "Spankquisition".

What are you saying Native - the "spanking" has become "purification"?

Is that like "God cleaned up the projects" When the bodies are bloating in the streets for a year?

Sure native, but what do you think of Ceausescu's thriving visa slave trade through Cranford?

What part of that clip do you like native? When he says "No one cares" and it's similarity to the endemic despair of global biological slavery?

O - are you saying all those slaves in NYC are OK by you? That is just the run of the mill in the SOA's NAU?

NativeAlien wrote:
How does one defeat Gender Terrorism?
Men are in charge of the military so don't count on their support
And Men are in charge of the World Courts so don't expect justice anytime soon.

Dice are loaded, synonymously - only birth entitles slave trading with bro's visas?

NativeAlien wrote:Systemic gender terrorism.

How does one defeat Gender Terrorism?
Men are in charge of the military so don't count on their support
And Men are in charge of the World Courts so don't expect justice anytime soon.

So that's leaves women with no other option, imo...They must march en masse to the United Nations and demand a Nation of their own...a place where no men are allowed entrance and where drag queens are issued only temporary working visas....the country of Sapphosylvaniastan.

Bro selling synonymous visas to the most degraded sex slaves?

http://mentalhealth.about.com/library/s ... tsd302.htm
*That *retard* walks like an SS officer.*

NativeAlien wrote:Purification is the process of rendering something pure, i.e. clean of foreign elements and/or pollution.

Hitler considered the Jews pollution...Jesus the Pharisees...
i'm not the brightest bulb in the pack but i know there's a huge difference in viewpoints.

and Q 101 wants me to believe WE invented love but
WE can't even invent a car that gets 100 miles to the gallon.

God invented Love...not Jesus...nor Buddha...nor Muhammad...nor Abraham...nor Our Lady...nor Aliens.

purification is a good thing...when it frees you of the foreign elements and pollution that stops you from performing at your optimum...picture your life tigger without the contamination of all the foreign elements and pollution that you openly despise in your posts...thats the kind of purification I'm talkin about.

take the Hitler colored glasses off...they're hiding your beautiful face

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3&start=1500

Native tells her to "take the Hitler colored glasses off...they're hiding your beautiful face"

Or -'You see things like a genocidal monster - naked, invaded face.'

Anethicull, Hitler's and Ceausescu's arduous marriage of blood diamond.

"Purification" of the planet is too much like racial "purification" of the planet was half a century ago - and co opts grass roots popular movements with *occultish* mystical overtones, like Nordic or Hopi ascendant Gods -

"Purification" which must needs omniscient arrogance to justify - or the petty megalomania that elected Borat Scat Prime Minister.

Systemization of Ceausescu's Uranus district - a genocide built on rape and misogynist reigns of male terror.

Inquisitions end on judgment day, when God finally slaps Silas. Or, until the cows come home, hyper religious pedantry that knuckle dragger Marx found prehistoric. Occultism satisfies the peasantry - Volk entitles project paperclip.

Many a treasury bond dispensary lowed and howled in Ceausescu's Romanian misogynist genocidal kangaroo retarded Solomon courts - and died without ever leaving a gospel, and half the world transformed, because he collapsed an Empire, when their sexual persecution backfired.

NativeAlien wrote:bionic wrote
About ten years ago I came close to having an affair with a female friend..but didn't because I didn't want to cheat on my H (ha!!)

why do i find that sexually exciting? am i a male pig? or a closet lesbian?... :?

PS.
"You can use my face as a chair."...that would be out right vulgar and presumptious of me...but now that you mentioned it...please feel free to flop your ass on down ... :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3&start=1450

Indeed. Discretion of a wombat. Menacing, even.

Look at the king baby summit child men parading at proffering transference,
Elektra's forces of nature
scare doctards

*Purified Hopis* don't scat, much less into Borat's bank.

It wasn't so much that Borat wanted to hurt his only bond and it's bastardized and therefore, filthy cho canal before, as it didn't matter if they were hurt, in pursuit of his halo - now that it squeaks, he wants it quiet tout suite.

No, Strughold outdid him - yet Borat Uranus Hemorrhoid Giantu, retarded emotionally, as he is, was unaware of the full extent of the psychological damage his own bastardized patria potestas wrought,

until he cared not.

Prince Borat and his Bro in sewer migration

often project that same complaint WS has for those entertained by his imagination.

"Congenitally vicious"
http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/?id=10
"Susceptible to gossip and easily victimized by rumor."

Quite viscous when accompanied by Mind Control message board Munchausens.

Perjury, Kidnapping, Entrapment, Fraud, Child Abandonment, Character assassination, Garnished Wage Degree Loan transference free maid debasement. - All track record for Ceausescu's retarded royal Solomon's fiscal divorce court.

WS wrote "Black Magic" after being approached by the Pentagon to investigate psychic warfare.

Such a program would be about the control of information and minds.

Wonder if they would favor the genotyped sociopathic manipulator - those not in need of PTSD drugs after war or trauma -

to operate such a black psy ops.

Those whose *retardations* are cured by contagion.

Last edited by tigger on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxbQrl3UX8

tigger

Postby Questioner101 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Kinda do feel sorry for "Tripp's" daddy not being allowed to take his kid from under Sarah's eagle eye....that was all such a set-up for election lookiloos...talk about cloning...!!!
Questioner101

Postby Island_Girl » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:33 pm

testing to see if avatar shows sup
Island_Girl

Postby provwind » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Oh man, I'm not much for change. Did ya miss me, 101??
Just when you think it is safe to go into the water...
provwind

Postby provwind » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Here we are at this watering hole. A new season is about to bloom and the sun is getting warmer. Changes again!!!
Just when you think it is safe to go into the water...
provwind

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts