The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Should Obama Move in on White Racist Groups?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lucifer » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:40 am

Hmmm ...

I was sitting and pondering one day, after having a racial discussion thread (the kramer thread to be exact). I thought that since there were so many moves by the government to erradicateracial groups such as the black panthers, american indian movement and kept tabs on another other organizations that (supposedly) posed a threat to the internal peace and security of America. This type of action begged questions, which I feel that were worthy of debate, as follows:

Since the Obama adminstration is newly formed government should racial groups such as the KKK or the skin heads be considered a threat to the government? Should Obama move in to erradicate such groups based on hate from being organized? Can such groups be considered a threat to the peace and security of America as it stands?

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:43 am

As much as I hate the KKK and BNP ( :x ) I think if you let people see them fall down on their own it will have a greater impact that if the government banned it.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Sure, I prefer a straight up fight. Knock yourself out. Political oppression will be the nail in his coffin. Especially now with Ahmadinejad doing the same thing. As Jeebs would say, "Ppppperfect!"
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:09 am

Hardly CB~~Not that many 80 lbs overweight cheeseburger eating TV watching lazy animals give a damn. Now cut off their cable, their AC, their Fast food and you might get nearer a valid point.

This game is rigged and they've been working on it since the late 1800's. Fringe groups are a dime a dozen and a necessary tool in their chest! ;) Otherwise they'd been dispatched in the 60's~

JMHO

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:22 pm

I think BO is pretty close to being checkmated, JMHO.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Hopefully if that's the case it isn't your country that's checkmated while he's in office, and rather that he's checkmated.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:43 pm

What's with the chess references?

Think up something original, damnit. Not every situation should be given a chess analogy. :roll:
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:49 pm

I have to disagree, nothing wrong with chess analogies. Chess pwnz
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lucifer » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:39 pm

I can betcha that there are several plots to assasinate the president made by several of the white supremacist groups as we speak or post :P It is against the law to conspire against the government, let alone to conspire to assassinate the president.

I'm sure if the agencies such as the FBI or the CIA are tapping the lines under the Patriot Act there would be more than enough evidence. But would it be a crime if the FBI\CIA knew about such conspiracies and stayed silent or did nothing?

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:35 am

Wing-Zero wrote:What's with the chess references?

Think up something original, damnit. Not every situation should be given a chess analogy. :roll:

He's been clean bowled? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have no idea what that is from do you? :roll: :oops: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts