The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

I'm a shameless self-promoter

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 pm

"dreamland", huh?
I was watching the final episodes of Caprica and the lead charatcer (one of them) made refernce to "The Undiscovered country"..both dreamland and the quote I just mentioned bring up that ol' board and site I use to hang at..weird

The gloaming time is actually my most very favorite time of day.

Your Star Wars link didn't work..the 'evil overlords' blacked it out

I recently read and watched both Carrie Fisher's book and stage show "Wishful Drinking" (I liek her a-lot..I like eccentric , older gals..they are cool to me..before I become one, even)
The actress, so different from the character she played, that has defined her..yet so much more real , and intersting, and cool (I just saw her mom, Debbie Reynalds, who I LOVE, on the Talk today)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Hmm...let me put it on my website and it might work from there.
I would love to be the wingman of my teacher in a fight. Fights are fun. Actually, Mace Windu's style was Vapad which involves a bit of bloodlust which is close to the darkside. (There are 7 styles of lightsaber fighting) So the person who is a student of Vaapad technique has to have utter self-control lest he slips. In fact, Mace Windu is only the second Jedi to not succumb to the dark side after learning its technique. I guess that's why he gets a purple lightsaber. btw, did you know that on Sam Jackson's lightsaber it says "BMF" for bad mother____? Hehe. My house guest and I were talking about fighting and he said it's always fun. I'm reminded of the fight between Batman and the Joker in the cell and the Joker just laughed and laughed.

Evil overloards.. Lots of forces at work here, earthly and not.

http://www.alphaomegadimension.info/med ... -final.wmv

In addition to just watching it if it's too slow you could also save the file directly from the link. Hopefully the time it spends buffering is worth it and it's at least not super unenjoyable.

The music is from Obituary, one of the pioneers of death metal.

Call it an homage to a fellow traveller.

It's like "get your hands off our temple."
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Okay..I wasn't gonna share this..but F it..

About four or five nights ago..I swear..in a dream ..I got a glimse of somebody..I swear was you..in a brown monks robe..I was gonna come here and make a joke about seeing you in a brown snuggie..but didn't..so anyway..there it is

then suddenly you are posting about 'dream diving' and such and it spooked me

don't know the meaning or reason for it..but..guess I should tell you..just in case it means something

I forgot to say..
ha! You have the same self esteem isue I have! Why Robin? Why NOT Batman?!
(I laugh because I do the same thing..in my goofy fantasies..I am ALWAYS sidekick..I think to myself..'what's with that? what kind of low self esteem shite is that?'..a pseron should STAR in their OWN fricken dreams and fantasies goddammit)
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Not necessarily.

Not too long ago, 3 or 4 nights ago, I dreamt I was paintballing. We were operating in 2 man fire teams, 3 of them. And as in reality, I was not the one calling the shots, simply because I have a tendency to make poor decisions. I guess that even extends to my dreams. :P

I don't think I have any self esteem issues.. >.<
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby bionic » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:46 pm

honestly though, you'd have to be Obi, because PNG is Yoda (you heard from him?)
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm guessing he did follow through with his stated intent to commit suicide. I was thinking about PNG a lot today, oddly enough. Listening to "Inside the Fire" by Disturbed, a song about the singer's girlfriend who did it at the age of 16.

End your grief with me, he said to me.

He's either dead or dead to the world. In a cave somewhere. I do not know which but I do ache for him when I think about it.

What glorious exchanges we had, PNG and I.

Black monk's robe, indeed. Compared to someone who is 900 years old like Yoda, I can only trust his wisdom much like a 10 year old compared to a 90 year old. I think we've probably all met in astral, with these messages being triggers that will spark memories of our dealings in astral or what name you give to it.

O how I have longed for someone to take me as their apprentice...and a while back I realized that this would first not be a human. BUt now it seems clear that an earth walker is going to consider the issue. I think the decision has already been made and I hope it's favorable. Whatever the decision is, I know it will be for the greater good.

I think part of the message of the video is that the time for guardians physically fighting is hopefully long gone. That decision has been made, too, but yet to be rendered. Free will and all.

This is a really good article, though dense and long for someone like me with a short attention span.
http://www.templeofstarlight.eu/content ... ing-master
at1with0

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:20 pm

WHAT?!

WHAT THE F***!?

Not PNG! I liked him, he was really cool! :cry:
I didn't know he said he was going to commit suicide, that really sucks. I never had any deep exchanges with him and I ache for him now too.

Persona Non Grata, whether you're dead or alive, you're missed around here. Hopefully you're not dead and you're not suffering, maybe he found something that completed his life so to speak and he doesn't want to come here anymore? Hopefully.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:32 pm

Tairaa wrote:WHAT?!

WHAT THE F***!?

Not PNG! I liked him, he was really cool! :cry:
I didn't know he said he was going to commit suicide, that really sucks. I never had any deep exchanges with him and I ache for him now too.

Persona Non Grata, whether you're dead or alive, you're missed around here. Hopefully you're not dead and you're not suffering, maybe he found something that completed his life so to speak and he doesn't want to come here anymore? Hopefully.

PNG was banned here for egging tigger on regarding suicide.
BUt he continued to post on my personal forum until about July of 2010. One day, he just quit posting. Went from about 30-50 posts a day down to zero. Haven't heard from him since.
He certainly is missed.
at1with0

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm

You know, just that information kind of made me ponder something. I feel that knowing that, that's a lost opportunity, I'm not likely to ever have a chance to know him better, to understand him better, you know? My thought carries on the realize that anyone else that I know, whether I know them only in passing or someone who I thoroughly know could, likewise, instantly be taken away and I wouldn't be able to get to know them better, or have fun with them anymore.

It's kind of a depressing thought, but it's reality, and rather than be depressed about it my mind is sort of telling me that despite the sadness I have to take it for face value and simply make the best of things with that knowledge in mind. Do you know what I mean? Like I could have talked to him and understood him, known him. Not that it would change anything of course. But, I remember you, Bionic, and PNG all talking and just thinking that I didn't really have time to read through everything and they're not talking about something I'm really interested in. Or probably more accurately not something I was interested in arguing about. :P

I dunno. sh*t happens, and whatever the case, I wish ya the best PNG.
Tairaa

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:59 pm

I know what you mean.

PNG, aka Blackmask, was someone just like me. We are brothers and twins. I have no sense of whether he is alive or dead but, and this is not from a callous point of view, it doesn't matter. He is with me at all times regardless.

It would be nice to browbeat him some more though, and be browbeaten by him. He also had a sick sense of humor. He called himself a sociopath which made it hard at times for people to get along with him because he just didn't give a crap.

O how I wish the old forum was available to be read. There are just some really classic discussions there. Ive tried internet wayback machines and caches but to no avail.

His memory lives on on my forums (there are two he was at). Some pretty sick and twisted stuff at times but all for the sake of intense exchanging.
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts