The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Is Sex Addiction Real?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby sandra » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:31 pm

And in other words, mael, I can spot a sexually bored and boring person. I'd fit yourself in there along with them to be honest mael, you may like sex and 3 girlfriends, but someone who is very much not sexually boring, realises the partner does not need to change, that their sexual expression of themselves can....without it ever getting boring by any means.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby bionic » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:45 pm

. I cannot even get sexually bored on my own.

lol

ditto to that..heck some of my funnest times have been alone
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby sandra » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:57 pm

hehe bionic.

You know I find someone who needs multiple sex partners to be in the group of sexually boring, because then it becomes clear to me that person has greater expectations of others sexually- It takes alot more to please them sexually than what they themselves can offer, maybe like sex vampires, instead of energy vampires. :lol: They want from others what they do not have, 'excitement' 'thrill' etc etc.

Honestly, nothing is sexier than a man that has a high sex drive, and ability to enjoy themselves, sexually, emotionally, spiritually, etc to love his own exression and the endless growth and change of those things within it. Cheaters and sexually boring people, lack imagination, creativity, alot of the things that count.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Kidding aside, I think there are young guys that are very much good men.

so very ^ true ^ these words.....sandra..(a.k.a.pete)

as well as there are young women who are truly wise nad beautiful in spirit...I won't hold a persons age against them..in either direction...

and ther are a few young guns i could so fall in love with..(as well as old guns)....bt..sometimes you just hope there is reincarnation...

lash and I have it worked out, so we'll be a lil closer in age, next round..if thats the case :? ....and then we'll have a hot passionate romance... 8-) :lol: :D

I told him to look for the girl with jet black hair..very milky pale skin...and slightly aqua colored eyes....(gonna get a lil fussier bout my parents next round in..if I have the choice... :lol: 8-) ;) )

it nice to book romances for future lives....just in case it happens...something to look forward to ;) 8-) :lol: :lol: :shock: :D :D
sheye

Postby mael » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:09 am

sandra wrote:And in other words, mael, I can spot a sexually bored and boring person. I'd fit yourself in there along with them to be honest mael, you may like sex and 3 girlfriends, but someone who is very much not sexually boring, realises the partner does not need to change, that their sexual expression of themselves can....without it ever getting boring by any means.

* Imagine on. :lol:
mael

Postby mael » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:16 am

bionic wrote:

lol

So you see guys!!!

C'mon! You'll have to discover what the ladies like or they'll all be going at it solo.

One useful outcome of a young lady with an older man is that after they finish, the lady will soon tell if another guy on the scene is worth investigating. This is good really, as those young guys who 'get it' will encourage the others who don't 'get it' to shape up - or to work on their arm muscles. :lol:

I have always been interested in something called 'spiritual-sex.' That's how come I have to make a big effort to lose them. - Though it must be said that I'd not waste any time with the likes of what most US broads have become. - A female who is not tethered to popular fashions and is open-minded stands a good chance of avoiding ending up living as trailor-trash with three kids from different fathers, or living alone with a cat - as is the American way. Hey Sandra! You're already there aren't you? :lol:
mael

Postby sheye » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 am

A female who is not tethered to popular fashions and is open-minded stands a good chance of avoiding ending up living as trailor-trash with three kids from different fathers, or living alone with a cat - as is the American way. Hey Sandra! You're already there aren't you?

I personally lurvs what i be...very honest with myself...unlike other jusgemental souls...who wish to think their' superiority is vital....to the lesser lower minds...and it demands of them ,the patience to teach the wisdom of their fcked up ancestry...the "ways"...of ...????...truth?....light?...honour ??..dignity?....

look closely with your 9 D glasses people.....c'mon....we can call a spade a spade..and a heart a heart..can we not ..?

now whixh house are we playing in???..always helps to know the house rules...the one eyed jacks sort of like it that way....

top of the rest of the day to yaz all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BIVUe8cTz4&NR=1
sheye

Postby sandra » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 am

mael wrote:
bionic wrote:

lol

So you see guys!!!

C'mon! You'll have to discover what the ladies like or they'll all be going at it solo.

One useful outcome of a young lady with an older man is that after they finish, the lady will soon tell if another guy on the scene is worth investigating. This is good really, as those young guys who 'get it' will encourage the others who don't 'get it' to shape up - or to work on their arm muscles. :lol:

You really think things out now don't you. :lol:

I have always been interested in something called 'spiritual-sex.' That's how come I have to make a big effort to lose them.

Have to tell you mael, I admire your honesty. You can be a complete jerk at times, but honesty is always admirable. :? :mrgreen:

- Though it must be said that I'd not waste any time with the likes of what most US broads have become. -

:roll:

A female who is not tethered to popular fashions and is open-minded stands a good chance of avoiding ending up living as trailor-trash with three kids from different fathers, or living alone with a cat - as is the American way. Hey Sandra! You're already there aren't you? :lol:

I love popular fashions in some senses, I'm still open minded for the most part, I do not live in a trailor (or think down upon those who may), or have three kids by three different fathers (or think down upon those who may), and cats I do not like. Actually, last week, I found out my father lost my two Dogs. :cry: My dog was still my responsibility I understand, but he was watching over them for me, and now they are gone.

I've had pitcures of them up since I came back here.
http://community.theblackvault.com/sandra
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Its been a really hard week with that. I think about it and cry.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby shadowfx » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:06 am

Bionic, I'm right there with ya. :D

Sandra, sorry to hear about your dogs. :cry:
shadowfx

Postby mael » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:07 am

sandra wrote:[You really think things out now don't you. :lol:

* It's an observation more than a thought.

Have to tell you mael, I admire your honesty. You can be a complete jerk at times, but honesty is always admirable. :? :mrgreen:

* I am aware of how I am received. I have nothing to lose by saying it from my perspective.

* Maybe some pussy-whipped manginas can get a clue on what to do from my POV? I certainly hope so. :D
mael

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts