The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Is Sex Addiction Real?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby sheye » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:11 am

I think you are much more impressed with yourself,than many others are mael...sorry ..but I have to test sandras theory on losing "fear" here..and telling you exactly what I feel..without fear of what the "f" you think of me....

so here goes mael...my deepest sympathies....to "your wife"...and..."your daughter"....

I'm sure you think there as happy as any two women could be that could have you in their lives.....

my guess is that your "liittle" head is far too selfish to really consider anyone but yourself.......which is quite apparent...in your posts...

to put it gently mael...you're not all that and a bag of chips.....get over yourself...my guess is that perhaps you have no one who actually wants to F*** you......and your just a big BSer...and if thats NOT the case...my second guess is....that ...the people around you...who you think adore you...see you for the selfish ass **** you can be....

just my opinion mael....a fearless one at that..so it must be said in love ?...if it has lost the fear....correct? <(double check with sandra..aka "pete" on that one...her words not mine)

top of the rest of the week to ya mael....and once again...my condolences to your family.

(I might mention at this point...that my ex...lost me...which he regrets...because..he just didn't make "family"..(all of us)...a priority when he should have.....especially me...and especially when he was out of town.....)

now..thats not saying your wife...is the same mael...but if you think shes really happy deep down..sharing your "little" head with whoever...is graced enough (in your eyes)..for its "mighty "presence.....then shes just stuck in a culture.....that is denying her true hearts desire....

my heart goes out to her...and your daughter....

but..then again..your daughter will grow up thinking its "good"..to fck the guy down the street on tuesdays......and someone else on fridays...and maybe she'll get lucky enough to have a husband....just like you someday mael.......that should make you proud....

your daughter wil have children..with a man..who fcks 5 other woman..while pretending he loves your daughter....

I guess i just don't get it......
sheye

Postby mael » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 am

sheye wrote:I think you are much more impressed with yourself,than many others are mael...sorry ..but I have to test sandras theory on losing "fear" here..and telling you exactly what I feel..without fear of what the "f" you think of me....

* As if I give a toss what an old alcoholic divorcee reckons. :lol:

so here goes mael...my deepest sympathies....to "your wife"...and..."your daughter"....

* Shove it where the cobwebs are.

I'm sure you think there as happy as any two women could be that could have you in their lives.....

* Three actually (I want another one tho').

my guess is that your "liittle" head is far too selfish to really consider anyone but yourself.......which is quite apparent...in your posts..

* Guess away. Do yourself in.

to put it gently mael...you're not all that and a bag of chips.....get over yourself...my guess is that perhaps you have no one who actually wants to F*** you......and your just a big BSer...and if thats NOT the case...my second guess is....that ...the people around you...who you think adore you...see you for the selfish ass **** you can be....

* And your third guess is?

just my opinion mael....a fearless one at that..so it must be said in love ?...if it has lost the fear....correct? <(double check with sandra..aka "pete" on that one...her words not mine)

* What???

top of the rest of the week to ya mael....and once again...my condolences to your family.

* Yeah! We're all so miserable. :D :lol:

(I might mention at this point...that my ex...lost me...which he regrets...because..he just didn't make "family"..(all of us)...a priority when he should have.....especially me...and especially when he was out of town.....)

* Lucky him by the looks of it.

now..thats not saying your wife...is the same mael...but if you think shes really happy deep down..sharing your "little" head with whoever...is graced enough (in your eyes)..for its "mighty "presence.....then shes just stuck in a culture.....that is denying her true hearts desire....

* She's fine. I make sure she is.

my heart goes out to her...and your daughter....

* *yawn*

but..then again..your daughter will grow up thinking its "good"..to fck the guy down the street on tuesdays......and someone else on fridays...and maybe she'll get lucky enough to have a husband....just like you someday mael.......that should make you proud....

* She will do what she likes when she's old enough to make her own decisions. She was very happy with the bookshelf.

your daughter wil have children..with a man..who fcks 5 other woman..while pretending he loves your daughter....

* Maybe. And maybe he would love my daughter.

* But what I'd hope for is that she doesn't end up with saggy tits and a lonely bed with empty booze bottles under it - like you.

I guess i just don't get it......

* No, you don't. Most unfortunate.
mael

Postby sheye » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:40 am

* And your third guess is?

trust me mael...you don't even want to read the third and fourth and fifth guesses....

(see ya...wouldn't wanna be ya)... :D

* But what I'd hope for is that she doesn't end up with saggy tits and a lonely bed with empty booze bottles under it - like you.

Ya think?.. :lol: :lol: :lol: ...yes I have saggy tits..and sometimes there are empty beer bottles beside my pc....(good brands I might add ;) )

but..quite frankly mael...I'm not lonely...and I have as many opportunities to have sex...with many different men ..who seem to be very interested..for some strange unkown reason...(as well as woman..but they just ain't my type when it comes to having good sex)...so...

you're way off the truth mark..mael...and you really don't know me...and what my life is about...

I am slightly overweight..have big boobs with stretch marks...but the young guns still wanna take to me bed..???? WTF is up with that ??...confuses the hell out of me at times....

but thats the way it is for now....who knows maybe my next boyfreind will be 20 years younger than me....(I think I could handle that if he could :lol: :lol: :lol: )
sheye

Postby sheye » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:59 am

sheye

Postby mael » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:04 am

Older women are very useful. It is possible for them to educate young men in important things. (I know ;) )

But like wine - some vintages over forty are very good - exceptionally good. But then you might not be lucky and find one that's a little bitter and acidic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdzLMRce ... nt8pScfTn4
mael

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:37 am

That's on one of the inventors' boards I frequent.

I live in my workshop. It's an old warehouse - built like a box.

That inventers boards sound like they would be interresting mael. We may not relate on many things, but we do relate on making things and doing stuff in our shops. If you have any recommendations for those kinds of boards, I'd like to check them out.
greeney2

Postby sandra » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm

sheye wrote:
but thats the way it is for now....who knows maybe my next boyfreind will be 20 years younger than me....(I think I could handle that if he could :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Maybe my next boyfriend will be 20 years older, I think I could handle that if he could.
:mrgreen:

Yeah sheye, I could see you as a cougar, totally. :lol: :shock:

Wheres Lashmar? :lol:

Kidding aside, I think there are young guys that are very much good men.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby mael » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Check pm G2.

Sandra ... I think a man twenty years older than you who knows the score would tolerate you.

You'd most likely have a heap of things to learn and he'd feel like it was a chore to get you up to speed ... but I reckon a decent man who was twenty years older than you would grimace slightly to himself - and then start the education for you - - with love. (If you let him know you want it).

Such an age difference means it is unlikely you will last forever, and parting is always bitter - and sweet. But he'd remember how he woke you up and you'd have a better idea of who you are and you'd know what you wanted out of your life, and you'd remember him and smile.

Difficult to get a hold of I would think - partly because a man of such calibre would naturally wish to avoid such emotional turmoil, and there aren't that many who have remained vital. But they are there.

What you are more likely to catch is a sexually boring cheater who just likes what you've got hiding in your underwear. - Still! Nothing ventured - nothing gained.
mael

Postby sandra » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 pm

mael wrote:Check pm G2.

Sandra ... I think a man twenty years older than you who knows the score would tolerate you.

You'd most likely have a heap of things to learn and he'd feel like it was a chore to get you up to speed ... but I reckon a decent man who was twenty years older than you would grimace slightly to himself - and then start the education for you - - with love. (If you let him know you want it).

Such an age difference means it is unlikely you will last forever, and parting is always bitter - and sweet. But he'd remember how he woke you up and you'd know what you wanted out of your life, and you'd remember him and smile.

The last boyfriend I had mael, was 11 yearss older, my best friend is married to someone 15 years older than her, she told me yep, I need to go older. :lol:

He was quite immature for my taste to be honest.
In many ways. But I would more than welcome a man in my life that
could teach me things, most definitely. Although I'm not sure anyone will be waking
me up mael, but I understood what you meant by that. I'm always open to growing, I do not
place expectations of forever with someone, if it ends up working it does, if not, the outcome will always be for what is meant.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:24 pm

mael wrote:
Difficult to get a hold of I would think - partly because a man of such calibre would naturally wish to avoid such emotional turmoil, and there aren't that many who have remained vital. But they are there.

What you are more likely to catch is a sexually boring cheater who just likes what you've got hiding in your underwear. - Still! Nothing ventured - nothing gained.

I like that mael- sexually boring cheater.
Most often, cheaters are terribly sexually boring people- You're dead on there. lol

And ummm I find I'm more of an easily amused never get sick of freely expressing myself in all areas of my life type of person. I cannot even get sexually bored on my own.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts