The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Separation of Church and State and the Exclusionary Rule????

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 am

No one should run with a religious agenda.
Also the pope should be stripped of his political seat at the United Nations.

There is no other Religious order or sect that as their own county and could vote at the United Nations.
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 am

Really, the Pope has a seat in the UN, thats news to me. is the only religion in the UN the Catholics. Who is running all those Islamic countries voting? What about Isreal, only one of them? What about all the Buddist countries? Hindu countries?
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:43 am

zoltan2 wrote:No one should run with a religious agenda.
Also the pope should be stripped of his political seat at the United Nations.

There is no other Religious order or sect that as their own county and could vote at the United Nations.

I gotta disagree with you here Zoltan2.

But not for reasons which are initially apparent.

The colours of the United Nations is Blue...it is a meeting place for Blue Lodge members. And the lodge is a religious organization. It is just not quite the religion most people think. Even some of the lodge members do not know this. Amazing but this has been done to many ..even lodge members.

If you read certain books on Occult religions and their functions/functioning...they will tell you that going back to ancient times..colours are important and send a message to those trained in these colours..these colours carry a message. This is also true with certain symbols..and designs in architecture..that these,symbols, shapes, architecture, and the colours are a language...known to the adepts..but not to the outsiders or profane.

So too it is with the RCC. The RCC is a perfect fit for the UN as the UN as well is not the product advertised. This is exactly the same thing I say about the body politic..it too is not the product advertised.
And how many of our leaders and politicians have their heads up the backside of the UN and think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread so to speak??

Once you learn to see this ..you can see it over and over and over.

But no one sees what we do!!!...That too is part of the hidden occult template going back to ancient times.

Let me illustrate this for you.

Here is an olde twenty dollar bill at this E bay link. You can click on the 20 dollar bill itself on the link if you want to make the bill bigger in your screen to see the details.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1929-Twenty-Dol ... 23199a5010

Now if you look on the reverse side..the green side...there are between the numbers 20...at the ends of the bill...a leafy symbol...three leaves like you would see them on some public buildings or columns. These leaves are Greek when they are in open form like this. These leaves form the letter S. Three S letters...SSS. In some languages letters are also numbers...Greek and Latin. The S is the letter for the number 6. You are looking at three sixes...666.

By the way ..Greeny2..this note also does not have In God We Trust on the green side of it.

Now this has been removed from the 20 dollar bills today...but at one time these symbols were on all the bills..not just on the $1 bill..but all the bills. Most have heard of the symbols on the one dollar bill but they never knew they were on all the bills. The older ones not used much today.

This stuff is all around you every day Zoltan. I have seen it plastered in symbol form on some television programs but only for less than a second and is speaking to someone out in the audience..but not to everyone. I caught it briefly in an openinig screen on the country western awards program...right out in the open...but only for less than a second. They were sending a message to someone out in the audience but not to everyone.

Just some random thoughts for you Zoltan2

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:44 am

This video examines and reveals various secrets held by the highest ranking members of the world's secret society networks including the freemasonic "illuminati" or "enlightened ones". Symbology has a very high emphasis among such groups as they respect and understand the power they hold in affecting the world around us. The American dollar bill is packed full of occultic significance all of which is explained such as the language used, the pyramid, the all seeing eye, the numerology and the owl of moloch. The Bohemian Grove is also briefly discussed given the connection it has with the very same pagan deity being worshipped by some of the world's leading and most powerful politicians, industrialists and media moguls. Excerpts were taken from a lecture given by researcher and historian Jordan Maxwell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-MNGC53 ... _embedded#!
zoltan2

Postby frrostedman » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:36 am

Zoltan, please read the response to your post without jumping to another round of accusations. Greeney challenged your position that the Pope has a seat at the UN.

Are you going to address that?

I did a little browsing at wikipedia to check into this...

The "Holy See" which represents the Catholic Church in Rome, has status of "permanent observer" at the UN. It is distinct from Vatican City and does not meet the requirements of statehood. The role is only as observer, and not contributor. The Pope, or presumably an assigned archbishop, can observe and make public announcments and advisements, but there is no power to vote on UN proposals... none that I'm aware of.

So what exactly did you mean because you certainly seemed to suggest that the Pope has a real "seat" at the UN like actual nations and states.

Meanwhile there are a plethora of Islamic states with REAL seats on the UN and the power to vote... yet... nary a word about them from you. Shall we presume your issue is with the Catholic Church and you have no issue with Islam?

Just curious.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby zoltan2 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:06 am

frrostedman wrote:Zoltan, please read the response to your post without jumping to another round of accusations. Greeney challenged your position that the Pope has a seat at the UN.

I did a little browsing at wikipedia to check into this...

The "Holy See" which represents the Catholic Church in Rome, has status of "permanent observer" at the UN. It is distinct from Vatican City and does not meet the requirements of statehood. The role is only as observer, and not contributor. The Pope, or presumably an assigned archbishop, can observe and make public announcments and advisements, but there is no power to vote on UN proposals... none that I'm aware of.

So what exactly did you mean because you certainly seemed to suggest that the Pope has a real "seat" at the UN like actual nations and states.

Meanwhile there are a plethora of Islamic states with REAL seats on the UN and the power to vote... yet... nary a word about them from you. Shall we presume your issue is with the Catholic Church and you have no issue with Islam?

Just curious.

You are right . At that it is the point the Vatican is a state and is more than a observer. This seat is not for the Vatican city, but for the office of a Global Church.
Please click on the link bellow

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2011/01/ ... statehood/

The Holy See to head the One World Religion

“The Holy see” has a seat in the United Nations. This seat is not for the Vatican city, but for the office of a Global Church.

The Pope must sign the final peace agreement. He is the highest self elevated authority on Earth, a perfect replacement for god.

Many people, including my self, has always believed that the United Nations has recognized the Vatican city as an independent statehood.

That is not the case.

The “Holy See” is the Episcopal Jurisdiction of the Catholic Church in Rome, in which its Bishop is commonly known as the Pope.

It is the preeminent episcopal see of the Catholic Church, forming the central government of the Church. As such, diplomatically, and in other spheres the Holy See acts and speaks for the whole Catholic Church.

The UN just love him, elevating him to the seat of Global peacemaking.

Although it is often referred to by the term “the Vatican”, the Holy See is not the same entity as the Vatican City State.

This state came into existence only in 1929, while the Holy See, the episcopal see of Rome, dates back to early Christian times.

Ambassadors are officially accredited not to the Vatican City State but to “the Holy See”, and papal representatives to states and international organizations are recognized as representing the Holy See, not the Vatican City State.

Why is it important to understand the difference between the “Holy See” and the Vatican city?

Because all churches are not going to come under the command of the Vatican city, but under the command of the “Holy Father”, who also claim to be the ‘Vicar of Christ”.

That the United Nations accept the Roman Catholic Church as the only legalized International and worldwide Church, makes the Holy See the only natural head of the One World Religion.

Catholic literally means “Universal”. Everything will finally be included. All who can accept the Pope, will merge into one global “Peace movement”.

There are simply no other candidates, that the United Nations have enabled for this purpose. And all nations will be able to agree on the “Holy see” being the head.

No one else is like the “Holy see”.
zoltan2

Postby frrostedman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:03 am

Meanwhile you didn't address any of my concerns, or greeney's question, and you've now moved on to an alternate attack. And yet you tap your foot on the ground impatiently when greeney fails to answer one of your irrelevant questions, i.e. has he ever used a contraceptive.

As someone alluded to before... your agenda is rearing its ugly head here.

So I guess by dodging my questions, you are comfortable with me assuming my suspicions are true? Good. That's what I thought. In that case, you're a militant Islam supporter with many axes to grind against the Roman Catholic Church. Right?

Please respond with lots of uber-sized, bolded fonts so that I get the message loud and clear. Otherwise, I'm liable to miss the point. Thanks in advance, my friend. And God bless.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby zoltan2 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:58 am

frrostedman wrote:Meanwhile you didn't address any of my concerns, or greeney's question, and you've now moved on to an alternate attack. And yet you tap your foot on the ground impatiently when greeney fails to answer one of your irrelevant questions, i.e. has he ever used a contraceptive.

As someone alluded to before... your agenda is rearing its ugly head here.

So I guess by dodging my questions, you are comfortable with me assuming my suspicions are true? Good. That's what I thought. In that case, you're a militant Islam supporter with many axes to grind against the Roman Catholic Church. Right?

Please respond with lots of uber-sized, bolded fonts so that I get the message loud and clear. Otherwise, I'm liable to miss the point. Thanks in advance, my friend. And God bless.

You must be blind because I answered your question with my previous post.
So please stop ranting on his behalf.
I a militant Islam supporter you must be out of your scull. The catholic Church as a lot of blood on its hands and it behave savagely like the militant Islam in the past and its its still involved with many fascists dictators. We are talking about the many evil errors of a religion and its political involvement.
Also I am not your friend and stop with your hypocrisy clichey of And God bless.

I am re posting my previous post in which I answer your question. I will try and put some colors maybe you can see better.
Are you the new court gesture of :mrgreen: :mrgreen: or are you the defender of the faith priory known as the inquisition.

Frostman and Greeney 2 question
Zoltan, please read the response to your post without jumping to another round of accusations. Greeney challenged your position that the Pope has a seat at the UN.

Zoltan 2 previous response:

You are right . At that it is the point the Vatican is a state and is more than a observer. [color=#FFFFBF]This seat is not for the Vatican city, but for the office of a Global Church.
[/color]

Please click on the link bellow

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2011/01/ ... statehood/

The Holy See to head the One World Religion

“[color=#FFFF80]The Holy see” has a seat in the United Nations. This seat is not for the Vatican city, but for the office of a Global Church.
[/color]
The Pope must sign the final peace agreement. He is the highest self elevated authority on Earth, a perfect replacement for god.

Many people, including my self, has always believed that the United Nations has recognized the Vatican city as an independent statehood.

That is not the case.

The “Holy See” is the Episcopal Jurisdiction of the Catholic Church in Rome, in which its Bishop is commonly known as the Pope.

It is the preeminent episcopal see of the Catholic Church, forming the central government of the Church. As such, diplomatically, and in other spheres the Holy See acts and speaks for the whole Catholic Church.

The UN just love him, elevating him to the seat of Global peacemaking.

Although it is often referred to by the term “the Vatican”, the Holy See is not the same entity as the Vatican City State.

This state came into existence only in 1929, while the Holy See, the episcopal see of Rome, dates back to early Christian times.

Ambassadors are officially accredited not to the Vatican City State but to “the Holy See”, and papal representatives to states and international organizations are recognized as representing the Holy See, not the Vatican City State.

Why is it important to understand the difference between the “Holy See” and the Vatican city?

Because all churches are not going to come under the command of the Vatican city, but under the command of the “Holy Father”, who also claim to be the ‘Vicar of Christ”.

That the United Nations accept the Roman Catholic Church as the only legalized International and worldwide Church, makes the Holy See the only natural head of the One World Religion.

Catholic literally means “Universal”. Everything will finally be included. All who can accept the Pope, will merge into one global “Peace movement”.

There are simply no other candidates, that the United Nations have enabled for this purpose. And all nations will be able to agree on the “Holy see” being the head.

No one else is like the “Holy see”.
So you see Frosty I did answer your question but I guess you did not even bother reading it.
Defrost Frosty and may God bless you in seeing the light and the real truth
zoltan2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:24 am

The reason Frosty is because Zoltan is not a very honest person, and was exposed for being a liar as tichan, who both have an anti amirican agenda as well as anti catholic. I proved his lies, and they are still here for anyone to read and find out what zoltan/tichen are really interrested it, and its anything but the truth.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:36 am

This thread delivers.Image
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts