The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Say Hello to ET (92 days and counting)

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:13 pm

In other words it was only your prank perpetraited on the board, for your own test to see what our reactions were? You are the one who made everyone raise an eyebrow to your tactics, being vague, dropping little tidbits, and the build up, plant a seed and come back with updates. You projected the results you recieved. Don't blame anyone but yourself for the reactions you got, and now come back to pretty much say, "you have been used". The test of how we would react to such an idea. That explains your advance thanks to the administration, and the moderators, for putting up with you, you knew in the end, you were playing a headgame.

You can talk sh*t all you want to about MUFON, if your were credible they would have welcomed you, and you can find meetings all over the country. Sad part is, your idea is a great one, too bad you didn;t figure out how to do it the right way, and have a real documented database worldwide.

Never did figure out what I ment about looking again at the MUFON Symposium, did you?
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:44 pm

hiflier wrote:Hello All,

OK. I'll give it one more try...........

I don't see any issues with the "Say Hello to ET" project. The subject ET has been reduced to two approaches:

1) ET does not exist. In which everyone can quit and go home! And

2) If ET does exist then WHY did they not show up?.

If one is a believer in ET then the only debate left is "WHY the no-show".

Onlychild's idea did exactly what it was supposed to do. And knowing this would be the outcome was why I, even as a non-believer, saw the logical benefit of the project to the ET-believing community. I mean, if ET exists and DID show then a whole separate dynamic and set of questions would come into play which are now useless. So if you believe in ET you now have one (and only one!) question left: Why the no-show?

If anyone has done any serious research into the subject of ET this will put a spin on your information that one did not have before. This is why I consider the project a success. The result is the simplification of the enigma. Non existence vs. a reason for not showing. All other subjects and discussions no longer apply. If anyone truly gives this some honest thought then this conclusion will be obvious and the value of "onlychild's" project will be realized.

Consider this to be my last and final contribution to the "Say Hello to ET" project.

Regards, hiflier. Over....and out.

I have an idea: maybe you and your pet project are not important enough to respond to, and probably didn't even register on their radar.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby bionic » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:59 am

hiflier,
For what it's worth, I feel for and relate to you.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:03 pm

I do too Bionic, becasue I believe he had a great idea. I also did a little searching and found that Hiflier has done this on many differnt boards, same dates, same posts, and gotten similar reactions from those boards, plus a few moderator issues were involved. ( I might add for all those who critizize our moderating, take a look at some other boards, we are not that bad) Anyway, hiflier used exactly the same copy and pasted entries, word for word, things he did here on those boards also, including the ET didn't show up one, and his last farwell one. It was also the 92 days and counting titles.

So why were we told no place to go, no place to register, why were we not told, of the other sites and message boards?? And neither were those message boards told about others either.
greeney2

Postby hiflier » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Hello greeny2

greeney2 wrote:I do too Bionic, becasue I believe he had a great idea. I also did a little searching and found that Hiflier has done this on many differnt boards, same dates, same posts, and gotten similar reactions from those boards, plus a few moderator issues were involved. ( I might add for all those who critizize our moderating, take a look at some other boards, we are not that bad) Anyway, hiflier used exactly the same copy and pasted entries, word for word, things he did here on those boards also, including the ET didn't show up one, and his last farwell one. It was also the 92 days and counting titles.

So why were we told no place to go, no place to register, why were we not told, of the other sites and message boards?? And neither were those message boards told about others either.

Please read the first paragraph at the beginning of the thread.
hiflier

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts