The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Say Hello to ET (92 days and counting)

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby bionic » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:36 pm

escargo? yummy.

it's not the cup that holds the tea..but the space it envelops
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:45 pm

"We are the mirror as well as the face in it.
We are tasting the taste this minute
of eternity. We are pain
and what cures pain, both. We are
the sweet, cold water and the jar that pours."

-- Rumi
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby hiflier » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Hello All,

I'm taking my leave and as far as I know this thread will fade away into obscurity. That's ok because, if it's OK with the Admins and Mods I will be back May 20 to revive the idea.

In the interim good posting to all the members here and I wish everyone well. Being an individual voluntary effort keeps it pure and no one will be able to go power tripping or be the boss. 7/20/2011 will be there for anyone who wants it. Join in or not. your own personal choice and it's free with no strings attached. As the pursuit of truth always should be!

Regards and my best to all.
hiflier.
hiflier

Postby hiflier » Fri May 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Hello All,

The 7/20/2011 date, at 5:20am GMT, for inviting ET to show themselves is now only 60 days out.

The whole event might only last one minute. Will it be worth it? As no one can anticipate what, if anything, will occur only time will tell. Is it free? Absolutely! Even if there were to be donations there would be no place to send 'em. In fact this Event is sponsored by NO ONE. If anyone asks for money tell them to take a hike!

This idea is not new. BUT to do on such a World-wide level is. It's for anyone who wants to join in. Do if you wish, or not; because it's entirely up to you. Could be even non-believers will be watching the skies.

There will be the last reminder next month on June 20th, a heads-up a day or two before the Event, and then it will be over. Who knows how things will turn out. Good food for thought and there's plenty of time left from now 'til then to get the word out if you wish to. See you in June.

Thank you and Many Regards, hiflier
hiflier

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri May 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Good luck!
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby bionic » Sat May 21, 2011 1:19 am

yah gotta admire the consistency..
hey, one never knows (except some kinda all knowing demon, the rest of us do the best we can with what we got)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby hiflier » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Hello All,

This is the June 20th, 2011 reminder for the "Say Hello to ET" project that began 4 months ago. There are now 30 days left before the Event. If you haven't already read and understand the Announcement at the beginning of this thread now would be a good time to do so- maybe even a couple of times. It will answer any preliminary question and the rest will be addressed as well.

The timing for this project is scheduled for 5:20 am GMT on 7/20. Time zone issues and confusion can be eliminated by using this or a similar GMT website:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/s ... php?tz=gmt

In that way one can be assured of timing any involvement with the rest of the World's participants. This exercise is meant to be brief but can last as long as anyone who chooses to be involved wants it to. In an ideal setting the entire endeavor will last about a minute. So for all intents and purposes it can in fact be over at 5:21 am GMT. It's up to the individual.

There is no website and no group to check in with which means if anyone does this it will be unknown to anyone else. It costs nothing and amounts to a one minute mental invitation for ET if ET exists to show themselves. Whether anything occurs is anybody's guess but it will be an important large scale maneuver to see if a worldwide effort at Telepathy will have results.

It is at least a step in the process of elimination WRT avenues private citizens can do for themselves on a global level to try and arrive at Truth. Inviting ET is a simple and easy thing to do anywhere while doing anything and the ONLY structured element is the precision involving the time frame.

Do as you wish, or not; it entirely up to the individual to elect either course. There will be a short note issued on or around 7/18/2011 which hopefully will give everyone who wants to do this a last call so to speak. After that, no more reminders, explanations, or anything- It will be over and for the most part I, hiflier, will say any final words I may have on 7/21/2011. So, until 7/18.............
hiflier

Postby Conspiracycollege » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:00 pm

I respectfully want to warn you not to try to contact these beings. After much study, I have come to the conclusion that UFOs/Aliens should be rebuked as they are probably fallen angels. According to the Bible, it is Satan that is the "Ruler of the Air." Their history is recorded in Genesis 3. If they are part of the 2/3 of the Watchers that did not fall, then the rebuke won't hurt.
Conspiracycollege

Postby hiflier » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Hello Conspiracycollege,,

"Probably"? "If"?

You do not sound very convinced IMHO my friend.
hiflier

Postby DIss0n80r » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:52 pm

It's more complicated than that.
DIss0n80r

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts