The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Saudi judge upholds marriage to 8 year old

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Nesaie » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:I didn´t weep, does it make me bad? :mrgreen: ;)

Yes, but you knew that. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:22 am

:lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Halfabo » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:29 pm

There you go...these are the laws from which the Torah, the first five books of the "christian" Bible come from. Read it and weep, I know I did.

That is incorrect. First, the Talmud is not sacred text, and never has been. It has no authority over anything or anyone. The only law that has any authority for the Jewish faith is the sacred text of the Torah. And, no the various Talmuds were not written before the Torah, they came much later.
Halfabo

Postby Rob72 » Sat May 02, 2009 3:56 pm

greeney2 wrote:And Robb was saying I would be first to critisize a Muslim killing the child in Tracy, Ca. What would the basis of this law in Saudi Arabia be from Robb?

Greeney, you have many many many posts in which you make excuses for Christians and Jews when they are criticized for the low life actions of some of their members, and many many many more posts where you have attacked all of Islam for many of the same crazy things.

You vote for people who would make laws, based on Christian beliefs, that would force 11 year old incest victims to give birth to their own sibling... You're a hypocrite.

Later Mugabe
Rob72

Postby screamzero » Sat May 02, 2009 8:11 pm

ass-u-minglingus
screamzero

Postby greeney2 » Sat May 02, 2009 11:28 pm

You vote for people who would make laws, based on Christian beliefs, that would force 11 year old incest victims to give birth to their own sibling... You're a hypocrite.

You just full of crap. We do not have such laws, there have never been such laws, We never had any such laws passed under Bush. Why didn't anwser the question where is the root of this law is from in Saudi Arabia.

By the way, the 8 year old was granted a divorse from the 50 year old man in Egypt.
Last edited by greeney2 on Sun May 03, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Sat May 02, 2009 11:57 pm

I agree with Rob.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 03, 2009 9:28 am

Show me any law in the United States that proove that.
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Wed May 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Greeney, it is obvious that Robb is referring to the abortion issue. Roe vs Wade got snuck in due to the Fourth Amendment. There are many controversies surrounding this court case. And it's a very emotionally driven subject. One issue that surrounds this is state vs. fed. Another is, is an abortion really a privacy issue? Search and seizure? I'm not a lawyer and haven't read the case, but there is a lot more to it than just the act of an abortion. That is the marketing strategy to make it a divisive issue.

Halfabo, OK so they honestly don't know the origin of the Talmud, but there are theories. However, the Talmud was and is used to interpret the Torah on a daily basis. Yes, the Talmud is also part of modern Judaism. They've even written much more to it. Read it some time. It's their interpretation of Law...kinda like the Roe/Wade interpretation of the Constitution.
Nesaie

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts