The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Sandy Hook Shooting Conspiracy - "Crisis Actors"

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Dragoness » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Oh....you could go down the theological road on that. They say God works in mysterious ways. Maybe instead of a conspiracy, God maneuvered things in place. If you believe that man has free will, he may not of been able to stop the shooter, but could steer things that help would be available.
Dragoness

Postby blackvault » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Snopes has offered a rebuttal to the Sandy Hook "Crisis Actors" conspiracy theory.

I am unable to paste it all here, but it can be accessed at: http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Did you see the body? Assumption is the mother of all f-ups.

I don't know if the Sandy Hook thing is a hoax but what strikes me is that so many people believe that the government, police and news media are capable of hoaxing something like this. That by itself speaks volumes about people's distrust of the system today.

Still, I find the behavior of the families in the interviews to be bizarre. Newtown seems like a town of lunatics.
CodeBlackv2

Postby jumpingjupiter » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:17 pm

Sherlock Holmes, you're not. Your evidence is most unconvincing. The lack of tears is easily explained away due to shock and the complete unreality of the moment. I've seen some very convincing tearful performances from women who tried to hire the death of their husbands. The bitter truth of the matter caught on video. Their tears didn't prove their true feelings, and this man's lack of tears doesn't prove his.
jumpingjupiter

Postby blackvault » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:23 pm

! blackvault wrote:
Another topic merged from A War on Terrorism and Homeland Security Forum to this thread. Identical topics / posts.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby katsung47 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Woman Claims Her Daughter's Photo was used for a Sandy Hook Shooting Victim

Published on Jan 2, 2013

Sandy Hook Shooting Victim Allison Wyatt does not exist. Her photo was stolen from her mother's Flickr page. The girl's name is Lily Gaubert and she is alive and well.
katsung47

Postby capricorn » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:58 am

I finally had some time to look into this and I find it rather interesting. There is definitely some issues with the official story.

The things I found to be of most interest were:

1. The fact that every single road to the school was completely blocked not allowing any access to the building. No EMS present, no firetrucks, no children or teachers present. Just extremely odd especially for such a massacre.

2. The Medical examiner was a complete whack job. He alone raises a bunch of questions.

3. That guy Gene, saw kids sitting on the side of the road, brought them into the house, didn't call the police :wtf: and played with stuffed animals for a half hour with them??? His sobering bit seems quite contrived.. and the fact that he is a member of the Screen actors guild?... wierd.

4. The little girl appearing with Obama the day after she was allegedly killed? WTF?

5. And the most interesting is the fact that the AR-15 Bushmaster was found in the trunk of the car. If so then it would have been impossible for it to be used it in the building.

blackvault wrote:Snopes has offered a rebuttal to the Sandy Hook "Crisis Actors" conspiracy theory.

I am unable to paste it all here, but it can be accessed at: http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

The more and more I read snopes the less and less credible I find it to be. For it to flat out state that this is "FALSE" is such a red flag to me.

Regarding the AR-15 in the trunk of the car, snopes rebutts:

snopes wrote:The seeming contradiction over how Adam Lanza could have used a Bushmaster version AR-15 rifle in the shootings when that same weapon was supposedly found locked in the trunk of his car afterwards was cleared up a few days later. The weapon found in the trunk of Lanza's car was a shotgun, not an AR-15

Snopes proceeds to link to a CNN article regarding the details:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/18/us/connec ... index.html

"Cleared up"?!?! Why does it take 5 days toclear up the fact that a Shotgun rather than and AR-15 was in the trunk of the car? To me; the choice of words "Cleared up" by snopes is just a cop-out phrase for "STORY CHANGED". This is far from "Cleared up"... if anything, it is now much more confusing.

The official story was changed, get it right Snopes!

Also, in the video, the medical examiner doesn't divulge any information on the caliber of bullets that were determined in the wounds of the victims. It does not take a genius to notice the difference in holes size an AR-15 bushmaster makes as opposed to a 9mm or 10mm.

The medical examiner even announces, in a rather suspicious tone. "The question is... what caliber bullet was used?". Seemingly expecting someone else to respond... when nobody does, he cowers into a hole of ignorance. In fact, his whole interview was a hole of ignorance.

I don't buy the official story, I don't buy Snopes biased rebuttal. :thumbdown:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby blackvault » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:16 pm

And then there is this. I am hoping for any feedback on how this could happen, other than clerical error? I would think that was such a high profile case, that there would be great care in handling the data when put into social security. You would THINK anyway.

sandyhook.gif
sandyhook.gif (114.2 KiB) Viewed 1591 times

Sources:

Lanza born on 4/22/92: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... a/1774611/
Lanza born in New Hampshire: http://exeter.patch.com/articles/conn-s ... r-hospital
Lanza death on 12/13/2012: http://www.genealogybank.com/gbnk/ssdi/ ... 7C71A1FA78
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:28 pm

One thing I have learned over 16 years of filing FOIA's with our government, and looking at what they say publicly, is that usually, the truth, and the "truth" are wildly different. I, for one, won't take the public line simply because they give it. I am not saying Sandy Hook didn't happen, nor am I saying Lanza didn't do it. But don't be so quick to believe the company line, simply because the government told you to.

Sandy Hook was a tragedy. I believe it did, in fact, happen. It's the question of do we have the whole story, or even the REAL story.

Unfortunately, this is a sensitive issue. Why? Because children were killed. Ok... but take that the next step. Should we now not question the almighty government, because we'd be disrespecting the deceased children? No... in my opinion, and in the grander scale, I think we'd be honoring them to ensure we get the whole truth.

But, my thoughts above stand. I am not a conspiracy theorist saying Sandy Hook was a Wag the Dog scenario... I just think bottom line, is a lot (percentage? who knows) wants to believe the 'boob tube' and what it tells us. And I can tell you first hand - there have been countless stories the 'boob tube' have told us since the 'boob tube' was invented... and they were lies when they said them. Don't believe for one second any of that has changed over the years.

Now, I have said this on many occasions, and I'll say it again here. My opinion really doesn't matter... it truly doesn't. But I do post my opinions sometimes when I feel passionate about something and feel others who are being irrational need to hear another point of view. Will they listen? Who knows... but I've received amazing letters over the years to show some people do - and sometimes - we ALL can make someone else THINK if they are open to LISTEN.

But here, with Sandy Hook, I honestly am unsure. I really, honestly, do not have a definitive opinion on the matter. However, there are inconsistencies.... they have to be questioned. It ALL could be easily explained, absolutely. But, they won't answer, if we won't ask. I believe the "crack pot" theories out there should go away, if there is no proof. But, maybe the evidence above lends credence (or at least some) to what some might consider a "crack pot theory". Who knows. To me, however, there are unanswered questions based on irrefutable facts and documentation (like the above.) I think we all shouldn't be afraid to ask... not only about Sandy Hook, but yeah, I'll bring up Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and quite a few more issues that have unfolded and are unfolding in just the past few months - but no one wants to look at it.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:31 pm

ctpost.com wrote:Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed

By John Pirro

DANBURY -- A state Superior Court judge said Thursday that search warrant affidavits for the cars and home of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza and his mother would stay sealed for another 90 days.

Judge John Blawie granted motions filed Wednesday by Danbury State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky to extend the statutory sealing period for the five warrants, including three for the Yogonanda Street home where the 20-year-old Lanza fatally shot his mother, Nancy, four times in the face on the morning of Dec. 14, before embarking on the rampage that left 20 first-graders and six educators dead.

The judge's order also covers the two other search warrants, for the 2010 Honda Civic Adam Lanza drove to the school and for Nancy Lanza's 2009 silver BMW, which was parked in the garage attached to the home.

"The court finds that due to the nature and circumstances of this case and the ongoing investigation, the state's interest in continuing nondisclosure substantially outweighs any right to public disclosure at this time," Blawie wrote.

Barbara T. Roessner, executive editor of Hearst Connecticut Newspapers, said editors and attorneys for the Hearst group are reviewing the order and considering whether to challenge it.

Had the extensions not been granted, three of the affidavits, along with an inventory of any potential evidence seized, would have been available for public inspection on Friday.

The initial 14-day sealing period for the remaining two would have expired Monday and Tuesday.

Sedensky said in his applications that the affidavits contained information "not known to the general public" and that premature disclosure would "seriously jeopardize the outcome and success of the investigation" by "divulging sensitive and confidential information" known only to investigators.

Although no arrests have been made and "none are contemplated," Sedensky also said the possibility has not been ruled out, and that releasing the information would make it difficult to solve crimes that others might have committed.

Sedensky was out of the office Wednesday and Thursday and unavailable for comment.

Connecticut State Police have said that all four weapons recovered after the shootings had been purchased legally by Nancy Lanza. Lt. J. Paul Vance, the state police spokesman, said the investigation, which involved state and local police along with the FBI and federal Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents, could take several months.

Source: http://www.ctpost.com/policereports/art ... 150259.php
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts