The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Ron Paul and Sopa

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Spurlock14 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Does anyone see a connection between the two.
Meaning, Paul has risen up higher than anyone ever thought and now they want to censor the Internet for "intellectual stealing", specifically YouTube. One of, no...THE main reason Paul is where he is now, is because of the Internet.
If they can sensor more factual, non media bias news...the better.

This assures a "Ron Paul like person" couldn't happen again.
There is a video of governor Ventura of Minnesota speaking of the CIA being planted into the state level position...a perminant position. Also, him being interviewed by the CIA after he was elected and questioned how he got elected. Apparently they wanted to know so this couldn't happen again. They want dems and reps in at all times to further their agenda.
Spurlock14

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:42 am

Yes, I had actually made that connection myself. SOPA and PIPA are multi-use tools to be abused by the government and the corporations that line their pockets. I have no doubt about it. I didn't get to see Obama's state of the union address but the pieces I have seen deeply disturbed me. The man is seriously out of touch with society and indeed out of control. He's hell bent on controlling the people "for our own good". If he gets re-elected, we're finished.

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts