The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Romney's Lust for WW3

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby sharklive6 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:26 am

The reason why Romney has most likely lost this election is because he openly admits that he would be "delighted" to attack Iran and according the recent reports Mittens is another Bush.

Remember Bush left office with a 22% approval rating and if Mittens thinks being another Bush is going to be good politically he is wrong.

Obama is handling the Isreal/Libya situation responsibly and finding a peaceful solution.

For you Republicans who lack education let me explain what bombing Iran will do if Mittens gets power.

1. China and Russia would not be happy
a) China could decide to stop exporting and cause the economy to crash even worse than it did during Bush.

b) Russia has interests in Iran because they are doing arms deals with them. Russia has already confirmed that it would cause problems.

Maybe that is why Romney thinks Russia is America's #1 enemy

Also:
Mitten's budget plan will add 7 trillion to our debt and he does not include his new cost of his war that he is droolling about.

Think about it folks.
sharklive6

Postby BloodStone » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Russia is still a very viable threat to this Country.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby rath » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:59 pm

BloodStone wrote:Russia is still a very viable threat to this Country. BloodStone...

So is poverty.
rath

Postby BloodStone » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:53 pm

yeah ? so ?

still doesnt mean Russia isnt a very viable threat to the USA, just ask Obamao after the election he'll have more flexability , thankfully for us Romney will win by a nice margin. So we wont have to worry about the poverty part. But what do u care Australia will be fine ....lol

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby capricorn » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:53 pm

sharklive6 wrote:China could decide to stop exporting and cause the economy to crash even worse than it did during Bush.

Ha, China is addicted to the US economy like crack rock. They need us and they don't want the US economy to collapse.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:12 am

b) Russia has interests in Iran because they are doing arms deals with them. Russia has already confirmed that it would cause problems.

Maybe that is why Romney thinks Russia is America's #1 enemy

The above is false info:

Russia is currently selling massive amounts of weaponry to Iraq---not Iran

Romney is in fact a Russian apologists---agent----IF YOU WILL.

This was recently exposed through the back channel, and as a matter of FACT
ABC has had this story for 18 months and thus far has refused to run it.

So it just got leaked this week..... I posted about it on another thread.

Romney's Bain Capital-------is the key. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:24 am

what it all comes down to again is the ECONOMY .

Thats what people are voting for this election, and Obamao has failed miserably.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Nesaie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:58 am

What happened to 'obummer' Bloodstone? ;) I got that one from you and it still makes people laugh.

Obummer got re-(s)elected due to...free phones...ignorance...more GMO food stamps/EBT cards...war (I guess we like wars)...etc...

My guy never wins. This time I voted for Gary Johnson.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby BloodStone » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 am

Sad day indeed Nesaie

I was just writing the same thing on another thread. We have indeed lost the war already. Now it is know to all that the illegals , and freeloaders have banded together to keep getting what they want for nothing. This Country will never be the same, we have lost the war, and it didnt even need to have shots fired.

We had a good run, Good bye America you will be missed.

Nice seein ya round Nesaie, hope all is well

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:52 pm

I totally disagree we are not finished Bloodstone. Nesaie I would have pegged you as a Rosanne Barr/ Cindy Sheehan voter, who got 36,914 votes in California believe it or not.

I disagree with you because Obama did not regain control of the Congress, and we do have these checks and balances, one of them being the staggered terms in the Senate and House, that evolves at intervals staggering the Presidential terms. Obama felt the sting of loosing the House 2 years ago, and the voters sent him the same message in the House, plus the Dems do not have the super majority of the Senate, they only have a slight majority. So all is not lost, and Obama will be forced to move towards the moderate middle, if he wants to get anything done.

The President is not the Lone Ranger, President has to work in Conjunction with the Congress which gives all the states and people a systematic input to what and how the President has to preform. He has already shown he needs to reach out to them and work out differences. If he refuses to do that not much will change.

I think what we have seen since 2000 is the stark comparison between the right wing Bush conservative era, and the Left wing liberal era. The stark difference between the opinions of many social issues, military issues, concepts of government programs, with the economy stuck in the middle. Clinton had to move to the moderate side of compromise and work with a mixed congress, Obama will have to do the same thing. If he has any chance of throwing off the idea he is the worst President since Carter, he has to do this.

Seems very odd that if the Democrats won, they would not have voted to gain back seats in the house, but they didn't. What does that tell us? Seems very strange ROmney/Ryan lost, however Ryan got reelected as Senator in his state, which they lost for President.
greeney2

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts