The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

He's a Rock Star

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby CodeBlack » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:55 am

Yowza, the propaganda machine is in full swing today. Mainstream Media is touting B.O. visit to CIA as being welcomed like a "rock star". Man oh man. As if people bought that b.s. picture in Iraq. They got away with it so they are using the technique again. The news is totally manufactured now. I guarantee you B.O. is NOT a rock star at CIA. Anyone who thinks otherwise is mistaken.

CNN showed the video but have not included anything on their website. I should let folks figure out why themselves, but I'll go ahead and explain it. Dumb people watch TV, smart people use the internet. They know that if they include the story on their website people on the net will discuss it. The video is for the dunces who bought that b.s. in Iraq.

Since I can't link to a news article I'll include this instead.
Rock Star - Bizarre
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Jaack » Mon May 04, 2009 10:17 am

Yeah they probably got the typing pool to sit in the audience.
What?
Jaack

Postby CodeBlack » Fri May 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Given the mess with Pelosi and the CIA I thought I would pop this thread to the top. I guess B.O. got something from his visit.

Dr. Evil Jr. (B.O.) vs. Mini Me (N.P.).
"There's a power struggle." -Goldmember
Move Down The Bench
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu May 28, 2009 7:47 am

Yep,

Something is afoot at that place. Can't wait to see what happens next yet something tells me that he's been asked ( I MEAN TOLD ) to stand down. The usual suspects have been absent as of late and very very quiet as well. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts