The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Required Reading

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BloodStone » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:58 am

I would also like to add the Military is still voluntary, he volunteered to serve. He wasnt drafted. So he is allowed to say what he wants, it doesnt mean everyone who served feels the same way. I'm sure in a few yeras you
will see a few open letters to Obamao and how he is a criminal, and how he slaughtered more men , and women than Bush/Cheney ever could.

BloodStone,...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby blackvault » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:36 am

In a few years? I think those letters are already underway, and quite warranted! Obama has done more to tarnish the United States' image, more to invoke secrecy, not to lift it, and arguably has put more of our assets and people overseas in danger than any other administration.

Come 2016, I am sure I will be on the list of those having written letters to the President outlining his shortcomings, backed by United States Government Documents to prove the point. I just hope more of the nation will be listening at that point.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:33 am

Do you mean like Bengasze?
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Unfortunately, Benghazi is just one, of now multiple examples.

Closer to home, you also have the Fast & Furious scandal, where guns being used by Mexican cartels to murder innocent people, and border patrol agents, were given to them by our own government...

Pretty scary time we live in... is it 2016 yet?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts