The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Report proves Lance Armstrong used drugs

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:17 pm

blackvault wrote:Rath,

I am going to be honest with you, and I mean this respectfully.

You seemingly have this outstanding pride for your country, and I respect that. I really, and honestly do. But, your pride gets in the way of rational thinking, judgement and logic.

Australia is not the shining glimmer of hope for the world to strive to be. I am not saying America is, but you seemingly want to make sure everyone knows how GOOD your country is and how BAD everyone else's is.

To me, and I am sure to many others, that shows desperation on your part to show how significant Australia is on our planet when deep down - maybe you think it isn't. Why? I am proud to be an American... and proud to live where I do. But who here (including me) has attempted, to the extent that you have, to prove we are so superior to you other inferior nations? No one. No one is trashing your country, and on the contrary, I've always hope to visit one day. But you have this dire need to make me, and everyone else here who asks for a fair assessment and rational logic, to look like some poor, pathetic human being who is unfortunate to live in the country they do. If they could only be so lucky to be an Australian.

I don't mean to be rude... but it's sad. I think Australia is beautiful and an amazing place I'd like to visit one day. But, your desperation to trash the country I live in, is pretty sad. And as greeney2 pointed out, the non-stop posts back to back to keep trying to prove your point on how wrong we all are, and how right you are, is pretty telling.

Just my two cents.



I understand your point of view, but lets be honest ...... I post my Australia POV on the black vault sure.

But only coz i sit back & watch you all bang on about how good you think the usa is & how you all think the USA gave the world freedom & democracy ....... ( something we both know is wrong ) & i just provide a fair & balanced alternative to all the Americans on this site who keep pushing U.S lies & propaganda.

So the issue is not & never has been my pride or nationalism.
The issue is that you are all getting your nickers in a knot because you think my posting the truth about America & it's way of life.
is Australian nationalism.

But the truth is that feeling you get Anger / Annoyances, what ever you wish to call it ..... maybe that's your national pride & short sightedness getting in the way of the truth. A truth you all don't wanna hear or believe.

You all get bent out of shape because, Im just give you all another point of view ... one you don't otherwise get from the U.S owned & run media sites. Or from the US government. ( coz they would never tell you.)

heaven forbid the people who visit the Blackvault & bang on about government conspiracy & government brainwashing / secrets / lies ...... ever see/hear the facts as they really are.

Who knows maybe one-day they will learn to think for themselves.

So maybe the issue is not that i push my Australia agenda or that i think Australia is better.

maybe your just upset that im doing to the USA & it's people what the USA does to the entire world on a daily bases. ( god knows you all did it to me when i first joined the Black vault ) iv just gone on the offensive ever since.

Im use to hearing Americans make untrue claims like the USA gave the world the freedoms you all enjoy. & the USA save you all in the wars ect ect.

But

Youes lot are not so use to hearing how the USA never did anything of the kind. & that in fact the USA enjoy the freedoms we gave you. & we in fact saved the world ( we being the rest of the world )

But your so right.

I am clearly out of line & i should follow all the sheep out there on planet America, & not rock the boat.

So here i go.

USA .... greatest nation in the world ....

USA .... is the most powerful nation the world has ever seen.

USA .... gave the world all it's freedoms & human rights.

USA .... Everybody envies you, & we all wish we were from the USA.

USA .... owns every company in the world & created every nation on the planet.

USA .. invented all scientific discovery's & creations

Americans are so wise & so hansom

America has perfected everything in the world, & there is no need to change anything.

Don't introduce healthcare for Americans. ( it just socialism )

Don't ban guns ( whats a few million dead from gun fire )

If you ban guns the big bad government might get us all .... oowwwww

Don't fix the tax system .... the poor don't need a place to live. If you tax them even more ... & they wont kill you all for your shoes.

The USA is perfect just the way it is.

can we say brainwashed.


blackvault wrote:I am going to be honest with you, and I mean this respectfully.


That's cool. i don't take offense :thumbup: ....... But the fact is. im not going to lie to you all & tell you the USA is perfect' when it's not. no matter how many American's try & tell us all otherwise.

Nor am i going to sit quietly by while other member post lies & propaganda about how the USA has done everything from save the world in wars the USA was not even apart of & then make propaganda films to say they did. or they American company's invented something when they just stole it from somebody else.

So maybe im not the irrational one here ....... after all ..... if i & the entire world can put up with every single American & all their pro American nonsense ..... Then im sure you all can put up with little old me. After all im only one person. & there are over 300 million American's.

That's 300 million plus pro American's. verse .... one single solitary Australian.

Im sure you can appreciate my position John.

Thanks mate.

Cheers.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby blackvault » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:49 pm

I can appreciate your position... but you clearly could care less about understanding mine.

I won't even bother to respond.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
User avatar
blackvault
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: North Hollywood, Ca.

Postby En-Lugal » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 pm

blackvault wrote:Rath,

I am going to be honest with you, and I mean this respectfully.

You seemingly have this outstanding pride for your country, and I respect that. I really, and honestly do. But, your pride gets in the way of rational thinking, judgement and logic.

Australia is not the shining glimmer of hope for the world to strive to be. I am not saying America is, but you seemingly want to make sure everyone knows how GOOD your country is and how BAD everyone else's is.

To me, and I am sure to many others, that shows desperation on your part to show how significant Australia is on our planet when deep down - maybe you think it isn't. Why? I am proud to be an American... and proud to live where I do. But who here (including me) has attempted, to the extent that you have, to prove we are so superior to you other inferior nations? No one. No one is trashing your country, and on the contrary, I've always hope to visit one day. But you have this dire need to make me, and everyone else here who asks for a fair assessment and rational logic, to look like some poor, pathetic human being who is unfortunate to live in the country they do. If they could only be so lucky to be an Australian.

I don't mean to be rude... but it's sad. I think Australia is beautiful and an amazing place I'd like to visit one day. But, your desperation to trash the country I live in, is pretty sad. And as greeney2 pointed out, the non-stop posts back to back to keep trying to prove your point on how wrong we all are, and how right you are, is pretty telling.

Just my two cents.


greeney2 wrote:The Rath routine is just old, disruptive, and no more than trolling.


This pretty much sums up my sentiments and is the reason I no longer bother with him. I liken his posting to an ultra-nationalist troll, someone in character, like Borat. :lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
User avatar
En-Lugal
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 am

Postby rath » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:18 am

blackvault wrote:I can appreciate your position... but you clearly could care less about understanding mine.


No ... i do.

But don't forget, iv been on the Blackvault for a good while now. & iv seen the hardcore pro USA gangs that hang-around the blackvault & bully anybody who does not agree with the whole ... The USA is the greatest & the USA gave the world everything ... All its freedoms & all it's libertys. & the USA save every nation in the world during the wars, & every other nation did nothing coz the USA did it all.

Coz the USA is that good.

:roll:

Iv also seen other members from other country's, .... Canada .... England, ect ect .... leave the Blackvault & never return. because they get bullied every-time they post a news story or an opinion that all the American's on their Blackvault see as anti USA ( even when it's not ) even when it's just the facts & the truth.

So my question to you is .... who real is the ultra nationalists here ...... me & all non American's. ??? Or coult the U.S members be just as nationalistic & extreme. ?

Also, why is it the yanks expect all non American members to change, yet they feel it ok that they keep pushing the U.S lies & propaganda down our throat.

connecticut-school-shooting-children-among-dead-t8335-310.html

Is it any wonder so many non American's have left this site & gone to others.

Your only aloud to have an opinion .... just as long as you tow the line & push u.s propaganda. & lay praise on all things American.

But that's cool. i & all other non American members have put up with it since day one.

it's just now iv become just like the rest of you.

Pro my own country & more than ready to put the truth & expose u.s lies & propaganda.

Cheers John. ( great site keep up the good work ) :thumbup:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:43 am

Off Topic
Joker left because of you. As did a few others.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9669
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:06 am

Off Topic
greeney2 wrote:Joker left because of you. As did a few others.

Shh don't tell him that, he'll do a happy dance.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9183
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby rath » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:51 am

Off Topic
at1with0 wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Joker left because of you. As did a few others.

Shh don't tell him that, he'll do a happy dance.



Are you sure they left .... maybe their just hiding.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:54 am

Off Topic
greeney2 wrote:Joker left because of you. As did a few others.


No ..... but seriously.

Nigfis wrote::o "Olive Branch", says the man that helped turn the place into an electronic equivalent of the Sahara Desert. :boohoo: You should be offering me and the rest of the members one. :roll:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby blackvault » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:55 am

 ! blackvault wrote:
Back on topic
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
User avatar
blackvault
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: North Hollywood, Ca.

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests