The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Record Wet

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:20 am

It's here and within grasp, the wettest year on record. Never, and I mean never, have I ever seen it rain so freaking much, so consistently, and in such a manner.

The ground is so saturated that just as soon as an even a light rain begins it immediately starts to run off. It's insane. The water table is as high as I've ever seen it anywhere and at any time. Just incredible amounts of water running in every creek, stream, and river in the entire valley area.

Must be something to those little white planes after all. :D

About due for a blizzard......................Truly unreal these days.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:32 am

I thought you could walk on water too? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Out west in Kalyfornee, we go through this all the time, drought years and water shortages, only to have torrential rains the next year. El Nino's and other weather patterns. The polar ice cap continues to melt off, and the average temperature of the earth changes are happening. We have very high winds as I write. Record Santa Ana Wind conditions in southern california, up to 100 mph. Question is how much of this is a natural average temperature change, and how much is the affects of man and his misuse of our planet. Maybe a little of both combined makes it much worse.

It does not take a rocket scientist to see all the species in our time going extinct, along with these changes. We have no idea of the fragile balance of our ecosystem we call Earth, that if Mother nature is riled up too much, a 3 degree temp change, instead of 1-2, how devasting this really is. Also if the Ave. temp is 3 degrees higher or lower. We already know it has changed the hurricane patterns, that generate from the African Coast. We already know it changes tornado patterns, the Alaskan weather patterns over the Rocky Mts. The will affect rainfall and severe winters in the midwest and north east.

If there is truth to these chem trails, what are they doing to us. Just the combined jet travel exhaust must have an impact, plus all the cars idling in traffic jams, generating electricity, industry. Our air and water supply is getting poluted more, even our oceans are being fished out. Either way mankind is wasting the planet either by secret government stupidy, or corporate greed manufacturing, or us having every convienience at our fingertips at the cost of energy production.

When we can not even get the world to agree on banning all killing of whales, what condition are we in? The Black Rhino was declared extinct a few weeks ago. WTF is man doing to himself?

When I was a kid, and you too Cole, we use to talk in the 50-60's about the population explosion, and projected todays populations. We also said natural resourses would deplete, and here we are now 50 years later and in a mess. We have reached the point of being out of balance with the population. The economy, jobs, food, natural resourses and all past the "full house" stage. We need 100 years of population decreasing and get 7 billion cut in half.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:26 am

Yep, I hear ya Greeney loud and clear, only this rain is just nuts. Nothing drastic, nothing all that unusual with the exception of the amounts. We're nearing 30 inches above normal......................thirty, with a full month left to go. It's crazy wet and still raining, temps in the mid to high 30's---------been raining virtually non stop since 6 am Yesterday morning------------that's on the heels of a 3 day event last week that dropped 3-4 inches of rain-----4 days of dry weather in between but it's just so wet that we need a minimum of three weeks worth of dry weather to even come close to drying the ground up enough to do most anything with it..

Over 8 inches of rain in November alone. Anyway as for that wind-------------welcome to the club my friend-----------------try that at 1 or 2 in the Morning---out of the blue with a few minutes warning...........200-300 year old tress knocked down like twigs...........

As for the other stuff................man has done some good these past few decades. I cite the Bald Eagle, The Grey Wolves, Buffalo, among many others-------It's those third world countries who are completely out of control---------------just nuts what goes on in some areas.

Just the other day I read where as of the year 2010, there were more trees in America than there were in 1920.............Not sure I buy that but that's what the article said, they put it down to planting programs and conservation efforts of loggers! :lol: :lol: RIGHT---

Anyway-----------I've a Bro-in-law who says the population needs to be reduced------------he's pretty serious about it and has said some bat sh*t crazy stuff about it. He clams up when I quiz him about who gets to draw straws!!!!!!

Just another genius lost at sea without a clue. Pretty nuts.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:11 pm

I don't know how anyone can count the trees in this country, but with all new construction new trees get planted. In our logging industry, at least now the plant when they cut areas. It only makes common sense, both from a tree standpoint, but not leaving the mountians bare and subject to major erosion, that in turn affects the streams, and what is in them.

The bottom line is we may be replanting, but Old growth trees are being depleted, and that is evident in many of the products you see today. You do not see old growth wood in fine furnature like you did in 1900. Old Growth Oak and other woods got really used up. About 30 years ago, REdwood hottubs were a popular item, and they had to be made from the heartwood of the tree. Probably best from old growth trees. Now you never even see real redwood hottubs becasuse of the shortage of this wood, and cost being prohibitive.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 am

It's official now over 70 inches of rain for the year, the avg is 44..........Never ever seen the ground so saturated, just crazy nuts.

Something is ( without question ) going on with the weather........I say this because of all the wind events................we never had wind damage like this in the past, if we did it wasn't very publicized.

We get a real wind storm now and we'll lose thousands of trees in the immediate area, thousands.

Have you heard anything from the Global warming clowns lately? You won't because it's currently some 25 degrees below normal ( colder than normal ) in the Arctic.........That's why the Winter has been so mild ( so far )here in the states. All of the cold air is bottled up ( blocked up ) in the far North of Canada and Arctic region......I love how the Geek scientists try to splain it all.............

Anyway another 6 inches of rain so far this Month...........Pretty amazing.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bionic » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm

It's called, 'Global Climate Change' now, don'tcha know?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 pm

bionic wrote:It's called, 'Global Climate Change' now, don'tcha know?

Yep. Now any unusual weather can be blamed on it.

They keep moving the goal posts and changing the label... and will, as long as the dough keeps rolling in.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts